Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 19559
-
01-13-21 19:45 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 179SexyPage
Thanks for the feedback. I've been interested. But not now.
Originally Posted by Jonderin
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 17:14 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 371SexyPage
Attractive but a shitty experience. She's changed her names a few times to get away from the negative reviews. There's a thread about honest reviews on TNA and one of the pooners wrote an honest review about her which is negative. Most reviews are positive, I don't believe them.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
When I saw Sexy Page she was nice at first when discussing the money then her demeanor turned cold in the session. It was a fucking terrible massage and the body to body nuru portion only lasts about a minute. Seemed lazy. I don't know what extras are available, she mentioned upcharges anytime I made a move for anything. Her attitude was so annoying that I lost interest.
She tried rushing me out of the appointment early but I took my time. If you do see her do the lowest priced option, the 30 minutes without the nuru. Anything more is a waste of your time and money.
-
01-13-21 16:15 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 179SexyPage?
Hi. Anyone have any experience with SexyPage? Looking to find out what extras and price are available. She seems to be getting alot of reviews on TNA lately.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?460973-SexyPage
Thanks for the input.
-
01-13-21 00:55 #5621Regular Member

Posts: 5I went earlier in the year, prepandemic, to Alyssa's. Nothing offered; just a standard massage. Total Relax I went a few weeks ago and got offered FS.
Originally Posted by FunLover1981
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 20:40 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 242It gets really awkward when you are heading in and pass your boss on the way out. To say my next pay raise was interesting LOL.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 10:51 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 265Crossing Paths
Occasionally it happens. The first time it happened to me I was heading in and met a fellow monger who was leaving. His comment was "Have a good time and enjoy! It made me feel much better.
Originally Posted by ItssHHuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 23:28 #5618Banned Member

Posts: 127Bonnie tongue punched my asshole in the sauna years ago. She had gone downhill on the service front.
Originally Posted by RockBert
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:49 #5617Banned Member

Posts: 1358Thanks. I'll pass, as she only provides CBJ and CFS.
Originally Posted by Seattleik
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 22:03 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 66HA! Savage! Haha.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 21:35 #5615Senior Member

Posts: 66I ran into a fellow monger on a few occasions. I usually try to be curious and give them space. I do get a kick out of the deer in headlights look though like oh shit. Then give a nod. These days wearing a mask has its perks.
Originally Posted by ItssHHuk
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 19:24 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 241Not sure about BBFS I gave her 160 hh in my visit which included b2 b with CBJ and cfs 220 is for a hour daty is included, dato didn't try you have to talk to her about that at your visit.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 13:27 #5613Banned Member

Posts: 1358While she looks good, and with it some additional service services available, I wonder about pricing. The ad states "b2 b" $220 an hour, but b2 b typically does not include things like BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS. Can you provide pricing details with 69 being allowed?
Originally Posted by Seattleik
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 13:18 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 241Sky Bellevue
Yes it is offered 69 as well, nice detective work, I have put her link up in a previous post. Booking took a while since she always booked got lucky last week.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 12:23 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 544Sky Bellevue AAMP
Sounds great! Do you know if DATY is offered?
Originally Posted by Seattleik
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 12:19 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 544Detective work 101
Well, the title is "Sky Bellevue aamp", and he said "sky from RR", so:
Originally Posted by Moto6255
[View Original Post]
1. Go to Rubratings.com.
2. Search for "Sky".
3. Click the ad from Bellevue.
4. Profit!! https://seattle.rubratings.com/192267.













Reply With Quote





