Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 7835
-
01-14-21 10:08 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 193They are still around.
Either together or individually they can still be had in Waterbury. See links below. I was interested the fat ass and tits of the big one. Sloppy but thick and chunky poundcake. Smaller one looks like she got a nice ass too. Okay tits, but the bod looks messed up.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
Big said, 100 qk, 150 hhr, 200 hr. Got to take 80 for qk, just this time, yeah right, whatever. You takin the 80 EVERY time doll. No chance sheturns that down LOL. Found out anal can be had as well as raw dog, more than just BBBJ raw that is.
For an extra 40. But who knows, maybe you can work that down, seems like they maybe flexible.
Always nice to have those options. But when I can get all raw from some regulars for 40,50 or 60 and some online tarts on STG for their regular 80 k or 120 hhr, who I know have excellent skills, it's a bit much to pay extra for the same thing from new random pussy of unknown skill and questionable talent. Plus, the pair of them won't soon be mistaken for Gianna Michaels or Sophie Dee. In other words they aren't porn star hot so paying a premium for any service from them is a dubious decision.
Anyways, figured the intell on them would prove useful mate. Enjoy.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/254357486155
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...m/945628623929
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/180298695643
-
01-14-21 08:38 #3184Banned Member

Posts: 1318If you have any info that you want to share, I'll TOFTT. Looks like a good body and very clean. Nice teeth, something I believe says a lot about her cleanliness. Or maybe TGTBT. But willing to try.
Originally Posted by Iphone97
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 23:16 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 103Erotic massage
I found this girl on tinder, she offers a erotic nuru massage. Was wondering if any of you have tried this girl. I know she probably isn't full service but damn this girls body is so worth it. Located in Torrington. Hopefully I can meet up with her when I'm free.
-
01-13-21 22:34 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 484Oh damn sorry that happened to you she didn't do that to me when I saw her.
Originally Posted by GhostScore
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 20:12 #3181Senior Member

Posts: 2147They were posting in Hudson Valley in NY. They were staying in the Fishkill area. They are real but never got the opportunity to meet the little one.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
01-13-21 15:35 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 66Duo
Anyone seen this duo in Waterbury?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...l/469525490159
-
01-12-21 21:24 #3179Regular Member

Posts: 20Scam warning
This girl is cash and dashing.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...i/642900337156
She takes money and "has to go to her car because she forgot protection" her gf screams at her. She jumps in the car and takes off.
-
01-12-21 09:36 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 607Longtime provider, so many bad reviews from the Hartford area.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
IMHO, avoid at all costs.
-
01-11-21 17:45 #3177Banned Member

Posts: 1318Cassie
I've seen her on a number of occasions. IMO. The experience only gets better with her. Overall good time.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 14:33 #3176Senior Member

Posts: 86Sexy MILF looking to party
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/141502476681
Anyone seen her?
-
01-11-21 13:02 #3175Senior Member

Posts: 86Cassie
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...3/996909649460
Definitely recommend. Saw her yesterday at a decent hotel right off highway. Very easy to set up appointment. She's super nice and sexy. Tight petite body, pretty face. As others said-everything covered.
Definitely curious about ruby also. Update us if anyone gets the opportunity.
-
01-11-21 10:52 #3174Senior Member

Posts: 84I texted her lastnight and got a reply. Only outs and car dates so I was out. Good luck.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 10:46 #3173Senior Member

Posts: 1270Hopefully she washes and sanitizes those barbells after each client. Covid may live on those things too.
Originally Posted by WildGuy40
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 10:40 #3172Senior Member

Posts: 84Any info on Harley? Can't find much on her. Looks cute though
-
01-10-21 13:06 #3171Senior Member

Posts: 199Ruby
Is Ruby really back? Tried getting in touch but no reply. Heard she ended up in rehab or some kind of program. The number is different now. Also only car and outcall. She must have lost her place in Thomaston.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/082155745550











Reply With Quote





