Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 552 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2081

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    A dancer at Kitten's posted on her IG that they open at 10:00 this morning. Don't know what rules or restrictions there might be but at least its a start.
    I just called kittens, open 10-10, masks on with seating 6' apart. Time to open make it rain 😛.

  2. #2080

    Kitten's

    A dancer at Kitten's posted on her IG that they open at 10:00 this morning. Don't know what rules or restrictions there might be but at least its a start.

  3. #2079

    Confusing as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoda  [View Original Post]
    That's the last thing patrons want to fill out at strip clubs.
    I remember reading that Jay Inslee visited a lot of restaurants when it first went into effect. There was no requirement to show I'd so why be honest.

  4. #2078
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read the ACLU threatened to sue the state over the logging of names / contact info and the Inslee administration nixed that requirement shortly after it went into effect. It was supposed to be for all businesses including restaurants.
    That's the last thing patrons want to fill out at strip clubs.

  5. #2077

    Confusing as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    It seems that what's permitted during the phases changes a lot. I know last fall the phase 2 mentioned reduced occupancy (25%) and keeping a log of everyone that entered the building. I don't see the logging of people on the stuff from Jan 11,2021.

    https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-...art/whats-open

    Still I think its progress. Rumor was at one time strip clubs were going to open in phase 4 but looks like that's changed too.
    I believe I read the ACLU threatened to sue the state over the logging of names / contact info and the Inslee administration nixed that requirement shortly after it went into effect. It was supposed to be for all businesses including restaurants.

  6. #2076
    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    So with King / Snohomish / Priece counties going to Phase 2 (which if I read right includes indoor entertainment, does that bode well for clubs reopening next week?
    It's crazy to think about the clubs being closed down for a year. I have a feeling it's going to be busy once they are open.

  7. #2075

    Confusing as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    So with King / Snohomish / Priece counties going to Phase 2 (which if I read right includes indoor entertainment, does that bode well for clubs reopening next week?
    It seems that what's permitted during the phases changes a lot. I know last fall the phase 2 mentioned reduced occupancy (25%) and keeping a log of everyone that entered the building. I don't see the logging of people on the stuff from Jan 11,2021.

    https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-...art/whats-open

    Still I think its progress. Rumor was at one time strip clubs were going to open in phase 4 but looks like that's changed too.

  8. #2074

    Phase 2

    So with King / Snohomish / Priece counties going to Phase 2 (which if I read right includes indoor entertainment, does that bode well for clubs reopening next week?

  9. #2073

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    As long as there are boobs and pussy, there will be strip joints. And when they come back they will be coming back with a vengeance. These clubs will have to hire extra staff just to squeegee the jizz from these strip joints.
    Fuck yeah! Might take a bit of time but we'll get back to it for sure.

  10. #2072

    Outstanding!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    As long as there are boobs and pussy, there will be strip joints. And when they come back they will be coming back with a vengeance. These clubs will have to hire extra staff just to squeegee the jizz from these strip joints.
    The work goes on, the cause endures!! Man, I hope you're right. We NEED these people and places!

  11. #2071
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    As long as there are boobs and pussy, there will be strip joints. And when they come back they will be coming back with a vengeance. These clubs will have to hire extra staff just to squeegee the jizz from these strip joints.
    You better hope that their licenses don't expire like the Lakewood Deja Vu did.

  12. #2070

    Sadly, My Ass

    As long as there are boobs and pussy, there will be strip joints. And when they come back they will be coming back with a vengeance. These clubs will have to hire extra staff just to squeegee the jizz from these strip joints.

  13. #2069

    Sadly Too

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong but I have talked to owners more than once during this. They are not as optimistic now as they had been earlier into this pandemic. And the longer this goes on, the hardest it is to hold out hope. They got bills to paid. And it they eventually open, some dancers are moving on to other "real jobs" and aren't likely to come back, some are getting used to their home lives (mommy, wife, engagements, etc.). I'm wondering if I'll even know anyone once these places do open.
    I could also be wrong, and I hate to suggest it. But I believe strip clubs are over, right along with dining rooms and mask-free living. I'm lucky to have experienced all three, all over the United States and Canada. It's a real shame for younger folks that may never experience even one of them.

    Just seeing the smile of a beautiful woman is no longer permitted.

    It does get tougher to hold out hope, and that's for sure.

  14. #2068

    Sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Well that definitely is terrible news. I thought we had a glimmer of hope but it seems now it's going to be really hard for strip clubs to reopen, and if they finally do, it will still be socially distant and a long while before we see lap dances again. Thanks for the Intel TheMightyQuinn, I recognise your name from the other forum that has since died off, and your posts are always informative.
    I could be wrong but I have talked to owners more than once during this. They are not as optimistic now as they had been earlier into this pandemic. And the longer this goes on, the hardest it is to hold out hope. They got bills to paid. And it they eventually open, some dancers are moving on to other "real jobs" and aren't likely to come back, some are getting used to their home lives (mommy, wife, engagements, etc.). I'm wondering if I'll even know anyone once these places do open.

  15. #2067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to a couple club owners. The guidelines haven't been very clear and the government hasn't been helpful in letting them know what catagory they fall under. They have concluded the clubs are more inline with restaurant and bars than anything else. Even if we think they are more entertainment. Its the same in most states even though WA clubs don't have alcohol (at least at the bar).
    Well that definitely is terrible news. I thought we had a glimmer of hope but it seems now it's going to be really hard for strip clubs to reopen, and if they finally do, it will still be socially distant and a long while before we see lap dances again. Thanks for the Intel TheMightyQuinn, I recognise your name from the other forum that has since died off, and your posts are always informative.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape