Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 693 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 10391
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, could you please elaborate on the GPS comment.
    She Quoted 800 ppm, and I assume that's for a relatively short time with the general pro vibes she was giving off.

  2. #3760

    Lexygal55

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    GPS and covered only. Still down to meet with minimal back and forth (apparently, I passed) if you're interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/467c9...c-d06b9d35472c
    Thanks, could you please elaborate on the GPS comment.

  3. #3759

    Lexygal55

    GPS and covered only. Still down to meet with minimal back and forth (apparently, I passed) if you're interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/467c9...c-d06b9d35472c

  4. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Utah. You have good instincts. I would not pay her a penny for meeting. The only thing I do different to avoid wasted time is that I let the lady know during the setup of the meet that I would pay for coffee or the meal etc but do not pay outright for the M&G unless we spend some "time" together later. I loose out on a lot of meets due to this. But it is my way of filtering out the ones that expect payment to meet. I would not pay her anything. You should also let her know that if she was expecting allowance for a meet in the park. She should have made that explicitly clear beforehand.
    I dodge that bullshit like Neo.

  5. #3757
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    It's true. My dear friend who works in the Vegas area says men from the tech industry will pay her a grand just for an hour's company. The fetish things they want done to them is a shocking menu to hear about.

    We have been friends since elementary school. She's like a sister to me so no reason to doubt her. Says they come from California and Washington; mentions Microsoft especially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I've had numerous women tell me that they have guys that pay them $150-200/ hr to rub their feet. The feet guys are the worst.
    LOL. I understand the whole foot fetish thing, but 150-200/ hr, really? These guys are ruining it for us. I am currently feeling that pain with two to three good women that I am communicating with. They are raising prices becuase of these guys throwing money at them. Really pisses me off. What is even worse is the number of ladies that are now boldly asking for allowances for only "online" ; are you kidding me?

    On a seperate note, with the way the economy is SA is still swimming. But it is getting hard to sift through the scammers and time-wasters. It is actually starting to impact good hobby time. There really needs to be a bot app that will go out send messages on your behalf and sift out the fakes, time-wasters and the ones that tell you that they are only here for "online". I guess I should get some offshore guys in Eastern Europe / India / China to write the app. An SA bot that makes the lives of busy hobbiests like us, a ittle more tolerable / palatable. The tagline for it is "Breaking up is a downer, don't do it yourself. We have a bot that you can deploy to create and break connections on your behalf. ".

  6. #3756
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    It's true. My dear friend who works in the Vegas area says men from the tech industry will pay her a grand just for an hour's company. The fetish things they want done to them is a shocking menu to hear about.

    We have been friends since elementary school. She's like a sister to me so no reason to doubt her. Says they come from California and Washington; mentions Microsoft especially.
    I've had numerous women tell me that they have guys that pay them $150-200/ hr to rub their feet. The feet guys are the worst.

  7. #3755

    GoldenBarbieO

    Quote Originally Posted by Utah1234  [View Original Post]
    I met with one today at the park and we chatted for about an hour. She then proceeds to tell me that she needs 300 after the meetup was over and I am on my way home. I asked her for details about what she wanted multiple times. She then proceeds to say that she could do 150 and that is nothing. She then says a date is 300 and intimacy is 600. I am not budging on not giving her cash for a meetup. Thank you guys for dropping knowledge! I learned don't pay for a meetup. I also got a vibe when I asked about intimacy details she kept say "let's discuss that later". I don't know if she will try to make it right or not but be careful of GoldenBarbieO.
    Utah. You have good instincts. I would not pay her a penny for meeting. The only thing I do different to avoid wasted time is that I let the lady know during the setup of the meet that I would pay for coffee or the meal etc but do not pay outright for the M&G unless we spend some "time" together later. I loose out on a lot of meets due to this. But it is my way of filtering out the ones that expect payment to meet. I would not pay her anything. You should also let her know that if she was expecting allowance for a meet in the park. She should have made that explicitly clear beforehand.

  8. #3754

    Aurora foxy kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by Latinxi69  [View Original Post]
    She's wants 400 to 500 probably per hour. When I balked she got all pissy saying she's a former porn star and used to get 1200 an hour or 3500 for an overnight. To which I said it's all supply and demand and right now there's plenty of supply.

    So if you want a used up former pro with an attitude she's ready and willing 206-xxx-9113.
    Had a fair number of people asking who this was and looks like she's made another account. I'm sure she had her previous account blocked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/09a52...f-5152012f218e

  9. #3753

    Beta simp submissives with money

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I think so. I was dropping a couple loads into a middle aged SB this morning and we were chatting between rounds of all the funny shit we've seen on SA. She says guys would offer her well over her asking price just to hang out and talk. I think the real problem is that there are so many sackless betas in this part of the country that they will pay ridiculous prices for minimal services. Most of them likely have serious Mommy issues. The way some of the GPS girls talk to me before I block them it's pretty obvious this works on the cucks. "but you'd make my day if you sent me $50, Daddy. ".

    It's all these micropenis tech kids with more money than they know what to do with. It's also why the pussy mafia is so strong on the other board and there are a million white knights.
    It's true. My dear friend who works in the Vegas area says men from the tech industry will pay her a grand just for an hour's company. The fetish things they want done to them is a shocking menu to hear about.

    We have been friends since elementary school. She's like a sister to me so no reason to doubt her. Says they come from California and Washington; mentions Microsoft especially.

  10. #3752

    Wtf

    I met with one today at the park and we chatted for about an hour. She then proceeds to tell me that she needs 300 after the meetup was over and I am on my way home. I asked her for details about what she wanted multiple times. She then proceeds to say that she could do 150 and that is nothing. She then says a date is 300 and intimacy is 600. I am not budging on not giving her cash for a meetup. Thank you guys for dropping knowledge! I learned don't pay for a meetup. I also got a vibe when I asked about intimacy details she kept say "let's discuss that later". I don't know if she will try to make it right or not but be careful of GoldenBarbieO.

  11. #3751
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, does anyone ever pay these girls for their pictures?
    I think so. I was dropping a couple loads into a middle aged SB this morning and we were chatting between rounds of all the funny shit we've seen on SA. She says guys would offer her well over her asking price just to hang out and talk. I think the real problem is that there are so many sackless betas in this part of the country that they will pay ridiculous prices for minimal services. Most of them likely have serious Mommy issues. The way some of the GPS girls talk to me before I block them it's pretty obvious this works on the cucks. "but you'd make my day if you sent me $50, Daddy. ".

    It's all these micropenis tech kids with more money than they know what to do with. It's also why the pussy mafia is so strong on the other board and there are a million white knights.

  12. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    I have a few in my inbox that have the name intact and it says the user account had been deactivated. I think that means deactivated or suspended. I think if it reverts to sugar baby, then it's deleted all up.

    Maybe it would be better if they just "You were blocked! No worries, there are more sugar in the bowl. ".
    If you have 2 accounts (you don't need to pay for the second) you can then see if you were blocked or they deactivated.

    I have had a few I was interested in that have completely removed their accounts, I still have their phone numbers but they don't answer, I have had a few that sent me their FB info which I thought was crazy as I could see their connections and other family members, I have a few that deactivated and sent me a few pics of them with things like I'd badge for work in their pic so I can see their full name and business.

    There are some that blocked me and a few I was like WTF as seemed for no reason, others I could care less.

    There are many out there, there are also many scammers, going after both the guy and the women.

  13. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    I have figured it out.

    Profile name intact and when you look at conversation it says "Unable to send message as this user is no longer active" = you were blocked.

    Profile name changed to "sugar baby" and when you look at conversation it says "This user's account has been deactivated" = they shutdown their account.
    I have a few in my inbox that have the name intact and it says the user account had been deactivated. I think that means deactivated or suspended. I think if it reverts to sugar baby, then it's deleted all up.

    Maybe it would be better if they just "You were blocked! No worries, there are more sugar in the bowl. ".

  14. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong. But this is what I think. When you block someone. They cannot see your profile. You cannot see their profile either but their name still shows up. The moment they block you (as well) or leave the board. That screen-name will change to sugarbaby (I. E. Defauit name).

    The reason why I think this is true is I got into it with a lady. Cannot remember her name but I posted a rant on her asking people to avoid her as she is BAT SHIT CRAZY! But anyway for the next 2-3 days I could see that green bubble next to her name I could alos see the entire email conversation. After 2 days for so. She probably realized that I had blocked her ass and she did the same to me. Then when I go to my messages. It now only shows sugarbaby and the online bubble is not either empty or green. It just does not exist anymore.

    I could be wrong. But that is how I think it works. BTW when I first started out on SA. I usually never blocked anyone. I would just ignore them. Now I actually do a LOT of blocking. Shared pics and everything disappear once you block so it gives me more peace of mind.
    I have figured it out.

    Profile name intact and when you look at conversation it says "Unable to send message as this user is no longer active" = you were blocked.

    Profile name changed to "sugar baby" and when you look at conversation it says "This user's account has been deactivated" = they shutdown their account.

  15. #3747

    Bikini Barista with a Graduate Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc88b...c-0b9018373a45

    Before you send a message, you can tell on her profile that she's going to want lots.
    Not something you see every day! Curious as to what she spent at least 6 years in college studying and hundreds of thousands of dollars in tuition to work in a little Java Joint?

    Yeah, from her profile, she seems like she will be a rather pricey endeavor! Nice ass and a very colorful figure, tho!

    Here is the first part of her SA “About Me” section:

    “This disclaimer is necessary for some of you: This is a high value dating site. Not a site to meet women to just "hang out", "see what happens", and "spend free time together when it works for our schedules".

    I am extremely mature, polished, and all of the other things that a good sugarbaby should be. I know my worth and my value.”

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape