Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5940
    Quote Originally Posted by Macgazkol  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2222252

    Advertising for St Louis. Lovely pictures. I clicked on her chat service, and "she" answers promptly and the chat is fun. But she says she's in Denver.

    Then she steers you to her verification service, which wants your credit card number. "Just to confirm your age. " What? No. "They don't make any charge I promise!

    So, apparently a credit card scam. I need to get a prepaid credit card and use up all but 50 cents on it, to use in situations like this. But I don't have that set up at the moment, so that's as far as I went.

    Lovely pictures, though.
    That is a pornstar named Ellie Eilish in those pics, LOL.

    Definite scam.

  2. #5939

    Ellie

    https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2222252

    Advertising for St Louis. Lovely pictures. I clicked on her chat service, and "she" answers promptly and the chat is fun. But she says she's in Denver.

    Then she steers you to her verification service, which wants your credit card number. "Just to confirm your age. " What? No. "They don't make any charge I promise!

    So, apparently a credit card scam. I need to get a prepaid credit card and use up all but 50 cents on it, to use in situations like this. But I don't have that set up at the moment, so that's as far as I went.

    Lovely pictures, though.

  3. #5938
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    I haven't see her, but I inquired about her on here. The guys that have say that the pics are heavily filtered and she has a drug problem. And her place is a garbage dump, be a motel room or whatever. But I also heard from someone that anything goes with her. Good luck.
    Yeah, probably not going to. She finally replied, quoting me 1. 6 $ half, 3 $ full. I prefer multi pops, but not at that rate, especially if pix are heavily filtered. Thanks for the feedback!

  4. #5937

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Anyone have experience with this gal?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57558258/

    A couple of random comments, and 4 decent reviews from 3 guys, going back a few months. Did a quick Google image search on several of the pics, and they all appear to be STL area only, so hoping she's legit. But if anyone has first-hand knowledge of her, I'd appreciate a report / recommendation. I texted her for rates but haven't heard back yet.

    Rally.
    I haven't see her, but I inquired about her on here. The guys that have say that the pics are heavily filtered and she has a drug problem. And her place is a garbage dump, be a motel room or whatever. But I also heard from someone that anything goes with her. Good luck.

  5. #5936

    Jada

    Has anyone seen or info on this one? She's been posting for a while on rubratings. Very sexy and would love to see her.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/154843

    Stay safe all!

  6. #5935

    Zoey?

    Hey all. Anyone have experience with this gal?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57558258/

    A couple of random comments, and 4 decent reviews from 3 guys, going back a few months. Did a quick Google image search on several of the pics, and they all appear to be STL area only, so hoping she's legit. But if anyone has first-hand knowledge of her, I'd appreciate a report / recommendation. I texted her for rates but haven't heard back yet.

    Rally.

  7. #5934
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  8. #5933
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    You were right. I saw her yesterday and she is a good little fuckdoll. Pussy is nice and tight and she took nearly all of my cock in her mouth without pulling back. By the time she was done sucking me, she had slobber all over my dick and balls. She then put on the jimmyhat and climbed on. Nice and tight little fuck. Flipped her over and put her legs up over her head and pounded her in mish till I filled the baggie.

    I will be repeating.

    Sarc.
    Thanks for the detailed review. Very nice!

  9. #5932
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times, good provider. No gag reflex, no BBFS of Greek. Good BBBJ / cim.
    You were right. I saw her yesterday and she is a good little fuckdoll. Pussy is nice and tight and she took nearly all of my cock in her mouth without pulling back. By the time she was done sucking me, she had slobber all over my dick and balls. She then put on the jimmyhat and climbed on. Nice and tight little fuck. Flipped her over and put her legs up over her head and pounded her in mish till I filled the baggie.

    I will be repeating.

    Sarc.

  10. #5931

    Porn star pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Several of those pics are of a well known pornstar named Aidra Fox, LOL.

    SCAM!
    I did check and found that the pics were fake. So I asked for a verifying pic and she gave me one. Of course, no match. She then asked for up front deposit. I backed the fck out.

  11. #5930
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Did she use protection or did she let you hit pussy and greek bare? Be honest!
    Both were covered. I never go bare, especially greek. BBBJ only and depending on the provider's mouth I will go CBJ.

  12. #5929
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Charge

    What is she trying charge if you can't even fuck her?

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Glad I got in to see her early enough when she was letting guys fuck her before she was pulling this crap.

  13. #5928

    Because, of course!

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Called and she wanted 50% donation up front.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2240604
    Several of those pics are of a well known pornstar named Aidra Fox, LOL.

    SCAM!

  14. #5927
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Called and she wanted 50% donation up front.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2240604
    Is she visiting?

    The ad is based out of NYC.

  15. #5926

    Avoid

    Called and she wanted 50% donation up front.

    https://adultsearch.com/new-york/que...scorts/2240604

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape