Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 300 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2239

    Liz the Pissing Queen is in NYC!

    I know that some southern New England gents make frequent trips to New York City. For those of you that plan to be in the Big Apple, this vintage lady is vistiting NYC right now! I've left many spermloads in her cunnt when she was based in LA. Highly recommended! Her specialty is pissing while fucking! For more pics and link and details, see my post #4123, here! http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...430&viewfull=1#post5159430.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1080.jpeg‎  

  2. #2238

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    What is her in call like and parking situation?
    Lots of easy off-street parking behind the building. Her room is on the third floor of a somewhat shabby rooming house. It's cozy, but plenty of room to have a really good workout.

    OM.

  3. #2237

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to visit her again. The first time, many years ago wasn't as thrilling. Two people on my list, Danielle (again) and Kelli. Both should allow BB.
    Neither do BBFS any longer. KoF info is old but that is no surprise.

  4. #2236

  5. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Does Danielle have a link up?

    Thanks.
    I see a review dated July on the other board, nothing more recent, and her ads are the older ones.

  6. #2234

    Danielle

    Yes she does, just do a search & you'll find her info & reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Does Danielle have a link up? Thanks.

  7. #2233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Kelli doesn't do BBFS anymore.
    Does Danielle have a link up?

    Thanks.

  8. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to visit her again. The first time, many years ago wasn't as thrilling. Two people on my list, Danielle (again) and Kelli. Both should allow BB.
    Kelli doesn't do BBFS anymore.

  9. #2231

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Holly you're referring to? If so how is she?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/57498197/
    No, the holly I was referring too and I believe the OP was referring too hasn't posted since November.

  10. #2230

  11. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to Danielle of New England. In addition to fucking raw, she was very GFE with me. Excellent DFK. But also very PSE and nice nasty banter, loves CIM, so yes, you are right, she's a "dirty" girl, too, LOL! Her pictures are in my post #2188, here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...dies&p=5107893#post5107893.
    I'll have to visit her again. The first time, many years ago wasn't as thrilling. Two people on my list, Danielle (again) and Kelli. Both should allow BB.

  12. #2228

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by BuggerOff69  [View Original Post]
    Danielle at the point I saw her a few years ago was a bit short on time, and I suspect not too GFE at least w. Me. I think she isn't quite 60 yet but in the running. I imagine she has been ok b / c of greek, other specialities, and I assume makng what she can of a inconsistent independent. Nothing bad, but what you see is sold by volume not weight. She "looks" dirty but more of a bbw without too much wear, but not warm and fuzzy.
    He's referring to Danielle of New England. In addition to fucking raw, she was very GFE with me. Excellent DFK. But also very PSE and nice nasty banter, loves CIM, so yes, you are right, she's a "dirty" girl, too, LOL! Her pictures are in my post #2188, here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...dies&p=5107893#post5107893.

  13. #2227

    In all fairness

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I saw her in the early 2000's and she was on the old side then. She has to be well over 60 by now.
    Danielle at the point I saw her a few years ago was a bit short on time, and I suspect not too GFE at least w. Me. I think she isn't quite 60 yet but in the running. I imagine she has been ok b / c of greek, other specialities, and I assume makng what she can of a inconsistent independent. Nothing bad, but what you see is sold by volume not weight. She "looks" dirty but more of a bbw without too much wear, but not warm and fuzzy.

  14. #2226

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for Angel?
    There is somewhere in the escort threads, search there.

  15. #2225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well I get VIP treatment so I can't tell you how it would be for you. But you can ask her and I'm sure she would tell you.
    Is there a link for Angel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape