Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 300 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    So what seems to be the consensus on Angel? I know she does bb for extra which is fine for me but how is she as far as GFE? Is she down wit msog? Does she rush? Etc.
    Well I get VIP treatment so I can't tell you how it would be for you. But you can ask her and I'm sure she would tell you.

  2. #2223

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresTheAmp  [View Original Post]
    I've seen holly in Malden that used to hang around in Dorchester. That is not her.
    Is this the Holly you're referring to? If so how is she?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/57498197/

  3. #2222

    Angel

    So what seems to be the consensus on Angel? I know she does bb for extra which is fine for me but how is she as far as GFE? Is she down wit msog? Does she rush? Etc.

  4. #2221

    Lyndsay Not Holly.

    Her stage name is Lyndsay. Don't know real name. Could be Holly for all I know. Was she "Holly" prior to advertising as Lyndsay? She has been Lyndsay for a few years now.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheresTheAmp  [View Original Post]
    I've seen holly in Malden that used to hang around in Dorchester. That is not her.
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/231476067501

    Saw this one recently. Not great. Started with BBBJ, BBFS offered, mish only, no doggy, wouldn't ride. She was having withdrawal or something because she was scratching all over and rushing me to finish. She tried to get me off with a jackhammer BJ. Finished in mish, asked me not to CIP.

    Probably won't repeat unless I've exhausted all other options. You probably won't be too disappointed if all you're looking is for a quick pump and dump.

  5. #2220

    Not holly

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    The years have not been good to her it seems. Used to kick it with that girl from dorchester.
    I've seen holly in Malden that used to hang around in Dorchester. That is not her.

  6. #2219

    Thats holly

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/231476067501

    Saw this one recently. Not great. Started with BBBJ, BBFS offered, mish only, no doggy, wouldn't ride. She was having withdrawal or something because she was scratching all over and rushing me to finish. She tried to get me off with a jackhammer BJ. Finished in mish, asked me not to CIP.

    Probably won't repeat unless I've exhausted all other options. You probably won't be too disappointed if all you're looking is for a quick pump and dump.
    The years have not been good to her it seems. Used to kick it with that girl from dorchester.

  7. #2218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    Does she charge extra for BBFS? CIP?
    No extra for anything. But I saw her last year so shit might change. But if you play your game right. She will let you.

  8. #2217

    New year eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Bad experience with her. But, she performed well, BBFS. I wasn't rushed. But, felt rushed. Her phone was ringing. She said don't worry about it. Then, someone was knocking on the door. I think it was someone delivering drugs or whatever. She said "hold on, be right out. ". But, never at any point, did she tell me to hurry up. So, I kinda took my time. But, looking at her face, she was looking towards the window and her phone. The area that she was at was really sketchy and almost didn't see her. Place was a mess, cigarettes ash all over the place. The bed was dirty. It was a motel, that appears to be a place for ex-con or former drug addicts, most likely paid by the state. I paid about 120 for QV. Wouldn't return again. Nice woman nevertheless.
    I did her NYE. Hr session $$. She was unrushed but phone kept going off. She was expecting a call from her pharmacist.

    She answered the call. I got msog. BBFS. Cum in all her holes. We had fun and even got a buzz from the champagne I brought. Room was a mess and filled with smoke.

    I drove her to her pharmacy after the deed. And drove her back. Tried for round 3 but she nodded off before I could.

    Not bad just chubby and petite.

  9. #2216
    Bad experience with her. But, she performed well, BBFS. I wasn't rushed. But, felt rushed. Her phone was ringing. She said don't worry about it. Then, someone was knocking on the door. I think it was someone delivering drugs or whatever. She said "hold on, be right out. ". But, never at any point, did she tell me to hurry up. So, I kinda took my time. But, looking at her face, she was looking towards the window and her phone. The area that she was at was really sketchy and almost didn't see her. Place was a mess, cigarettes ash all over the place. The bed was dirty. It was a motel, that appears to be a place for ex-con or former drug addicts, most likely paid by the state. I paid about 120 for QV. Wouldn't return again. Nice woman nevertheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before and got cip for 200. She def is a user so you probably caught her at a bad time. She was quick with me but I was able to get in everything before I blasted inside of her

  10. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/779499145772

    200 for the hour. Pics are close and probably are her. BBFS is on the menu. Def really sub. Good time and will def see again.
    Does she charge extra for BBFS? CIP?

  11. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Anal available?
    I think for extra. She did allow me to give her a golden shower and enjoyed it.

  12. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/231476067501

    Saw this one recently. Not great. Started with BBBJ, BBFS offered, mish only, no doggy, wouldn't ride. She was having withdrawal or something because she was scratching all over and rushing me to finish. She tried to get me off with a jackhammer BJ. Finished in mish, asked me not to CIP.

    Probably won't repeat unless I've exhausted all other options. You probably won't be too disappointed if all you're looking is for a quick pump and dump.
    I've seen her before and got cip for 200. She def is a user so you probably caught her at a bad time. She was quick with me but I was able to get in everything before I blasted inside of her.

  13. #2212

    Lyndsay

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/231476067501

    Saw this one recently. Not great. Started with BBBJ, BBFS offered, mish only, no doggy, wouldn't ride. She was having withdrawal or something because she was scratching all over and rushing me to finish. She tried to get me off with a jackhammer BJ. Finished in mish, asked me not to CIP.

    Probably won't repeat unless I've exhausted all other options. You probably won't be too disappointed if all you're looking is for a quick pump and dump.

  14. #2211
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/779499145772

    200 for the hour. Pics are close and probably are her. BBFS is on the menu. Def really sub. Good time and will def see again.
    Anal available?

  15. #2210

    Alexis

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/779499145772

    200 for the hour. Pics are close and probably are her. BBFS is on the menu. Def really sub. Good time and will def see again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape