Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 30325
-
01-10-21 20:12 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 518I no longer seek BBFS due to an incident requiring hard antibiotics so it wasn't on the table. She seemed Like one to consider it I would think.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 20:06 #11319Regular Member

Posts: 9Any Info, No Name
Seeing if anyone had the low down on this chick.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/095261685610
-
01-10-21 19:26 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 719LeeLee
Does she also practice the art of BBFS and cip? Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 18:16 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 117Location
What part of town is she located?
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 18:08 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 518Not bad if you like BBW types
I saw her last week on a recommendation from another pimp. She is a service oriented girl. She's erotic and would make sure you enjoy the experience. I like all positions and she willingly complied. She was clean and pussy was naturally wet. I know a lot of guys don't like big girls, I like good service from girls of all races and body types. I'd see her again, she's a decent girl.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 16:06 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 573Wrong thread
Check the hogging thread.
Originally Posted by PoonMaster
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 15:31 #11314Banned Member

Posts: 930My thoughts exactly
I'm glad to see there is another Jess supporter on here. I know there are many other members who like Jess but they never post. I know this because I am constantly answering their PM's. I've only seen Becca's pics. Never had a personal visit with her. I've tasted and tapped Jess's good stuff. (BTW that is Jess's word) I seriously doubt Becca's taste or feels much better.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
BTW, 160 and 200 is the correct rate for Jess's services.
-
01-10-21 15:11 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 288Is she back in town?
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 13:53 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 136Again. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but Jess charges like 160 hh and 200 h? Good lord, what do folks consider unreasonable about that? I also see Becca who is all of 380 for an hour. So I'm considering it a pretty good deal.
Originally Posted by Great58
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 12:50 #11311Regular Member

Posts: 16LeeLee
Has anyone got a report on this one? She has had multiple ads my no reports.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/078405573279
-
01-10-21 09:16 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 544She was popular in 2019 and provided in University area. Suddenly disappeared. Very good service. I posted that she has questionable marks on body.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 09:08 #11309Regular Member

Posts: 21Disagree as well
When Pickens are small people morph into super stars to mongers.
Originally Posted by TrustyNine
[View Original Post]
Jess is sub par at best. She's nice which makes people think she's hotter.
And for what she charges her body should be at least 5 x better.
Hell Lizzy been around forever and in her 40's her body blows these young girls away.
-
01-10-21 00:35 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 38Utr
She is around but UTR after a visit from Uncle.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
Dixie.
-
01-09-21 22:10 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 136Yeah I can understand Jess not being someone's cup of tea if you prefer big tits, but she's a pretty girl and really aims to please. I mean, her body isn't rock solid but I think it's hot and there's no baby or extracurricular damage.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 19:07 #11306Senior Member

Posts: 618Legal brothels
Have been multiple times to Germany and Prague, definitely had a good time there! In the 80's I lived in Texas and frequented Austin a lot. While not technically legal LE never bothered them. Prices for BBFS cum in pussy was 50 for qtr hour 70 for HHR 90 for hour all inclusive. Good looking women too, No negotiation girls would disrobe and assume the position. Used to do doubles a lot, got to decide which one to give the love juice too. No wonder I miss Texas at times.
Originally Posted by CoochieMac
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




