Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 662 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4191

    My boston

    I seen her twice about a year ago. Once she was fuckin amazing total GFE multiple pops facial cim cfs. I was there like 2 hours just having a blast. Second time not so much. Still got some good head but she wasn't as into it then disappeared into the bathroom for 45 minutes and I got beat for my second pop. Seems to be a hit or miss I may test her out again but I'll leave my expectations low this time. Would be nice to get the freak version I met the first time again though.

  2. #4190

    Jamie

    She's bad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handiman69  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Jamie this morning for the first time in a long time. I forgot what a great experience it is to see her. I did the hh and she treated me like gold after not seeing me for a while. She was very organized and very clean great place for the incall. I got to the spot she offered me a bottle of water on arrival and then gave me a nice slow massage which got me going. Then we went right into some great action. She's got a nice tight body and an even tighter pussy. It was a no rush date, I was there for the full hh and maybe even a few minutes more. The hh was $. 5 and I gave her an extra. 2 for the effort. The pics are real and recent and I think she looks even better in person. Sweet girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/031652744004

  3. #4189

    Jamie

    Thanks for the update, but no amount of praise is going to change the fact that not only did she rip me off, she signaled to her pimp who walked into the room to make the point that the date was being terminated. I was the one with more to lose. So I walked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am overdue for a review on Jamie also. I met her about a year ago and I have seen her every so often since, so I guess I am one of her regulars now. I had seen seen some of the comments about the possible robbing etc, so I was very cautious the first few times. I could tell that she smoked a lot of weed as the smell was everywhere but I got used to that and I know that she does not use any needles as I have NEVER seen any signs. Anyway, once you get to know her she is a real gem. She has a great body, tall and athletic like her ad says. But she is also wicked smart. It took me a long time before she was comfortable with me to talk a lot, but wow once she trusts you she is a real woman with real feelings and stories and adventures that she can share. Great in the bed, too. She is not a big fan of DATY but everything else is on the menu. Definitely a beautiful woman--one time she walked into the bedroom naked and all wet from the shower and I was actually stunned at how hot she was. And no bad attitude or rushing, especially now that we know each other well enough. She has a new legitimate place that seems safe--an apartment complex that has some security but no thugs. I could tell that she shares the whole place with a guy but she has her own room and it was clean.

    I would definitely recommend her --I have considered taking her on a post-covid future business trip, etc. She is so beautiful when she dresses up and she does not act like a street girl at all. If you wanted a woman to take to a sporting event or a beach trip you could not do better -and she appreciates the opportunities, too, not just the money.

    I know this sounds like an ad more than a review, but it is long overdue. I hope she gets some new friends that can appreciate her. She is definitely the best escort I have met and reasonably-priced, too. I used to be an AMP guy but she has changed my habits!! Treat her well and you will have a smoking-hot friend in the bedroom! Good luck, PH.

  4. #4188

    The Bomb

    Pretty sure this one is on SA and a few other sites. She's legit, but has a lot of medical problems so not sure how great of an experience she will be.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with a report? Thanks as always.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/798393244053

  5. #4187

    Jaelanni. Latina from Webster

    Anybody remember seeing a Latina from Webster called herself Jaelanni? I went to her apartment a few times. Small cute Latina chick. Literally the best sloppy head I ever had. Still dream of it. But we lost touch and her old number doesn't work anyone. She barely posted too. I have a couple pics and our old messages saved. I remember first time I saw her was on father's day and she posted "Any daddy's out there?" LOL. This was back on CL prob 2015-16. Ring a bell to anyone? I'm determined to see if she's still out there and seeing people.

  6. #4186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/200985574612

    Anyone seen this one lately? She used to host out of an appt in worc I've reviewed her before hasn't posted in awhile and is now hosting at a downtown hotel. While she was a tad over priced for her services before her ass made up for it LOL.

    It's slim pickings out there.
    I try seeing her. I message her on Friday and today and she never respond. But something about her ad seem fishy. It's like she will ask for deposit. So let's hope I'm wrong.

  7. #4185

    Starlitt

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/200985574612

    Anyone seen this one lately? She used to host out of an appt in worc I've reviewed her before hasn't posted in awhile and is now hosting at a downtown hotel. While she was a tad over priced for her services before her ass made up for it LOL.

    It's slim pickings out there.

  8. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this woman named Amber? Says she's back. Where has she been?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/453570737775
    There is a big time pimp that works in Worcester. Has many girls on skipthegames. This girl in question is Lucy the bomb. Pimp keeps all the money and pays his girls in party favors. Take a close look at her arms?. That's some serious needle damage.

  9. #4183

    Amber

    Any intel on this woman named Amber? Says she's back. Where has she been?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/453570737775

  10. #4182
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I guess Mz Boston is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

  11. #4181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Well maybe site problem, just searched to check and found plenty. Try again, have to go back several pages (3) but the report of a rip off is there and others.
    Here is the ripoff report.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4894155

  12. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan54  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I did a search also and found nothing but I remember reading a string of negative and positive comments somewhere. To bad because she looks hot. .
    Well maybe site problem, just searched to check and found plenty. Try again, have to go back several pages (3) but the report of a rip off is there and others.

  13. #4179

    Mz Boston

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything.
    Interesting. I did a search also and found nothing but I remember reading a string of negative and positive comments somewhere. To bad because she looks hot. .

  14. #4178

    Juliana feedback?

    Anyone with a report? Thanks as always.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/798393244053

  15. #4177

    Jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/670987925622

    I just reviewed her last night on the Fitch Forum. Realizing afterwards, I should've put it over here. She appears in person to be a weathered down / shitty version of her ad pics. She was close by so I figured why not, let's try her out. Plus a member out here acted like she was so good. When we were pming each other. Its too bad he didn't have the gull to tell me, she's really cutty looking. And nothing like those old pics, she uses. But hey what may look and feel so good to some. May be different for others. An I like how people mention she's been a SW on Main. But don't say how she looks currently. Unless ya street scene guys don't honestly know how she is looking, these days? Or I missed something out here? With someone saying how she been looking currently. It's all good though, not anyone's fault. Except for myself. For going through with it. This Jacqui gal is a very poor representation, of those pics. Def not no beauty queen like on her ad title. Or classy and elegant like her ad states. Hell to the NO. Smh. It's a shame though that her h habit got the best of her. And now she's all unhealthy looking and kind of boney. I do feel bad though when they get this far into their Rabbit Hole. She prob used to be a sweet gal. Before the h shit consumed her. But this girl does now have a warped sense of thinking. And her self worth for how much $ she expects is very inflated. Shame on me for letting my in a pinch mode / desperation, get the better of me. OK, I'll shut about that. Seems like she used to be a very attractive girl. And maybe she used to care about giving good srvc!? But now her service is like equal to her looks. Crappy, one sided. I'm lucky, I was able to concentrate on fucking her for a few minutes. To make myself cum, haha. She only cares about getting the money. I'd pass on this one guys. I mentioned other details over on the other Board.
    Accurate. Though I have a better rapport with her, overpriced, not too affectionate, emaciated. The good side, still very attractive, and some girls you just prefer over others. If the price was right, I'd bang her every day. She is a SW, but her price remains the same either way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape