Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 9918
-
01-11-21 16:46 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 2110The Bomb
Pretty sure this one is on SA and a few other sites. She's legit, but has a lot of medical problems so not sure how great of an experience she will be.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-21 16:31 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 69Jaelanni. Latina from Webster
Anybody remember seeing a Latina from Webster called herself Jaelanni? I went to her apartment a few times. Small cute Latina chick. Literally the best sloppy head I ever had. Still dream of it. But we lost touch and her old number doesn't work anyone. She barely posted too. I have a couple pics and our old messages saved. I remember first time I saw her was on father's day and she posted "Any daddy's out there?" LOL. This was back on CL prob 2015-16. Ring a bell to anyone? I'm determined to see if she's still out there and seeing people.
-
01-10-21 13:20 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 4545I try seeing her. I message her on Friday and today and she never respond. But something about her ad seem fishy. It's like she will ask for deposit. So let's hope I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 12:26 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 116Starlitt
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...i/200985574612
Anyone seen this one lately? She used to host out of an appt in worc I've reviewed her before hasn't posted in awhile and is now hosting at a downtown hotel. While she was a tad over priced for her services before her ass made up for it LOL.
It's slim pickings out there.
-
01-10-21 12:08 #4184Banned Member

Posts: 942There is a big time pimp that works in Worcester. Has many girls on skipthegames. This girl in question is Lucy the bomb. Pimp keeps all the money and pays his girls in party favors. Take a close look at her arms?. That's some serious needle damage.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-21 10:19 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 328Amber
Any intel on this woman named Amber? Says she's back. Where has she been?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...k/453570737775
-
01-09-21 18:20 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 67I guess Mz Boston is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 11:18 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 2189Here is the ripoff report.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4894155
-
01-09-21 00:54 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 74Well maybe site problem, just searched to check and found plenty. Try again, have to go back several pages (3) but the report of a rip off is there and others.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 19:38 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 67Mz Boston
Interesting. I did a search also and found nothing but I remember reading a string of negative and positive comments somewhere. To bad because she looks hot. .
Originally Posted by CumminsForLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 09:38 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 64Juliana feedback?
Anyone with a report? Thanks as always.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/798393244053
-
01-08-21 08:32 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 149Jacqui
Accurate. Though I have a better rapport with her, overpriced, not too affectionate, emaciated. The good side, still very attractive, and some girls you just prefer over others. If the price was right, I'd bang her every day. She is a SW, but her price remains the same either way.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 22:27 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 65Noting
Couldn't find anything.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 21:03 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 4545WTF is going on. First this guy talking about thinking of taking escort on a trip and you just started posted and you hope hope see less guys so you can have her to yourself LOL. Stop falling in love.
Originally Posted by CatchuMall
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 18:59 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 379You are right.
I don't understand guys getting emotionally attached or start thinking that these women care about us. They are not our friends. And if they are on the juice, they care even less. Some guys are just delusional. Trips? That's for a girlfriend or someone you are dating.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





