Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18862

    Rae Rae

    Search turned up nothing, any info?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/936522130178

  2. #18861

    Visiting review

    I'm only in town until tomorrow morning. I saw this girl on Friday night. She just had a baby. She was a nice girl and easy to be around. BBBJ was 20 extra. She does outcall which I opted for and didn't rush me at all. She seemed to get into it. I'm going to try to see at least one more girl before I leave. Any recommendations on the Eros type of girls? Tia.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/576976883889

  3. #18860

    That's my source too

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Yep, scrolling down to the earlier posts. There's the pic I found.

  4. #18859

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you've seen her in person. She must've accidentally posted someone else's picture then.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-curvy-blonde-at-your/061408863212

    I'll go fishing and verify. Stay tuned.
    This might help.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-587-0230

  5. #18858

    It's always YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Vi247  [View Original Post]
    I was about to have a dream but from reading all of your reviews. I am REALLY confused. "Hard to Understand" "will not repeat" "otherwise everything sounds good" Am I missing something? Or am overly thinking?
    You can always check the onlyfans guy page (she's on it). Most of the time, you can see if a gal allows BBFS, etc. That's why I laugh when mongers here state, "she doesn't do that" but she will with the right person (always).

    Take everyone's reviews with a grain of salt. If you're curious, check it out. Otherwise, happy fishing!

  6. #18857

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Ghost Daddy, that isn't the Nikki that is in the posted link. Sorry man.
    I'm guessing you've seen her in person. She must've accidentally posted someone else's picture or went through a transformation.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-curvy-blonde-at-your/061408863212

    I'll go fishing and verify. Stay tuned.

  7. #18856

    Same happened with OP Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I saw Daisy a few weeks ago and it was awful. She responded fairly well to comms, and she is located by the airport. When I arrived I was happy to see she is the girl in the pics. Very petite, but does look a little worn down. The BBBJ was great and I wish I would've stopped there. She refused to get on top, but I was able to bend her over. Her ass looks ok in doggy, she is very thin so theres not much there. Her kitty is tight and I thought it was going to be a good night, but then the smell hit me. When I say it smells like a sewer, it is not an understatement. It smelled like I had my head in a toliet filled with crap. Her ass was clean and tight, so it almost certainly was coming from her vag. It was awful. I literally almost threw up. I had to move my head away and to the side to finish. She was nice so I thought about not posting, but it is my duty to share. I haven't seen anyone since, it was so bad that I have been totally unwilling to try anything new. I haven't seen anyone familiar in awhile so I've been out of the game since. I almost don't miss it. That's how bad this experience was.
    She refused to get on top too. Bend her over and the smell had me gagging. I tread lightly with the new ones too. I had a cover and couldn't imagine bb it 🤢.

  8. #18855
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a couple post back saying she was not that good.
    I've felt with her for a while now I've never had any type of problem with her at all best bbjcim I've had in jax sweet very business orientated and drama free excellent bbj I've actually never seen her reviewed on here but go check her out on them.

  9. #18854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Grace

    What the current word on this young lady? I've seen reports all over the place, good, bad and indifferent. From her pics it looks like she has zero tits but a nice little ass and a cute face. Any info is appreciated and PM if you'd like. JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTI5NjU1MjdiYzE2ODQwNTAyNTVkODNiYTI3NTI4ZjRlY2NhZTY.jpg‎   MTQyMzM5NzkzMjU2YTdlZTQ4MDUwZmY4NDZkMGY1NDI1MWU3N2E.jpg‎  

  10. #18853

    Visit with Daisy

    I saw Daisy a few weeks ago and it was awful. She responded fairly well to comms, and she is located by the airport. When I arrived I was happy to see she is the girl in the pics. Very petite, but does look a little worn down. The BBBJ was great and I wish I would've stopped there. She refused to get on top, but I was able to bend her over. Her ass looks ok in doggy, she is very thin so theres not much there. Her kitty is tight and I thought it was going to be a good night, but then the smell hit me. When I say it smells like a sewer, it is not an understatement. It smelled like I had my head in a toliet filled with crap. Her ass was clean and tight, so it almost certainly was coming from her vag. It was awful. I literally almost threw up. I had to move my head away and to the side to finish. She was nice so I thought about not posting, but it is my duty to share. I haven't seen anyone since, it was so bad that I have been totally unwilling to try anything new. I haven't seen anyone familiar in awhile so I've been out of the game since. I almost don't miss it. That's how bad this experience was.

  11. #18852

    Shill

    Quote Originally Posted by AnpanMan  [View Original Post]
    She did mention she was moving I think. Doesn't keep her ads up too long so she doesn't attract unwanted attention. Try to contact after seven am or before eleven or so pm. She does screen you. Nothing much. I booked a couple days in advanced and took a little patience to get a reply back. But it's worth it and I'll definitely be back for more.
    One post and all the "praise" on someone who has been discussed here at length last year and again in spring / summer.

  12. #18851

    Not Even Close

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Found some of her previous posts and here's a picture without the mask.
    Ghost Daddy, that isn't the Nikki that is in the posted link. Sorry man.

  13. #18850

    Blond Barbie Jessika

    I was about to have a dream but from reading all of your reviews. I am REALLY confused. "Hard to Understand" "will not repeat" "otherwise everything sounds good" Am I missing something? Or am overly thinking?

  14. #18849
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMinnesota  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a couple post back saying she was not that good.

  15. #18848

    Info? Megan

    Meagan is the name on the ad, can not find info? Another ad showed name Chloe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/961937941211

    https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/jacksonville-7857989

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape