Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15598

    Honey

    Set up an appointment with Honey today for 930 AM. Drove 30 min around the loop and Show up to her stated hotel in Beech Grove a few minutes before. I text her to let her know I've arrived. No response for 15 minutes. As I'm about to leave she texts me "Sorry stuck in traffic, be there in a few. " Literally crickets after that. Ghosted for some reason without a response. She looks gorgeous so I was kinda bummed. Anyone else?

    https://tryst.link/escort/honeycoco

  2. #15597

    Beautiful Woman, Great Time

    I know there is a separate DI site, but the "new" DI provider, "Tiffany" was actually around before DI--some of you may remember her as Jamie. Longer review in the DI channel, but if you are looking for a petite, smoking-hot all natural MILF that aims to please and provides great service, Tiffany will get the job done: https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/tiffany/.

  3. #15596

    Fancy rae baker

    So I got in contact with fancy the start of this week. Scheduled a meet this Saturday. Put my 20% deposit down and willingly took a corvid test. Today test came out negative, but I ended up getting a text saying she had to cancel and couldn't meet for some reason she didn't say. That sux but she was nice enough and very professional in giving me a refund on the deposit for screening and such. Though I can't say anymore since we never met. She was very nice and very professional in her work from how we were communicating. If any of this matters to people. Maybe ill try again down the road.

  4. #15595

    Fantasy Escort Agency

    Seen this ad and am a little confused. I thought this agency closed down (haven't seen anything about them for years). The website seem out of date by at least 2 years. Is anyone still using them and are the girls listed really available?

    https://kentuckyescorts.net/main.html

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/955662849523

    No post from the profile that marketed them for several years. Fantasy.

  5. #15594

    Saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Not finding much on BBW Ashley from ListCrawler, but it could be me too. I am not the most internet savvy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57492039/

    Last four of phone is 7763 in case my link copy / paste fails.
    The pics are not accurate, maybe slightly representative. Does BB with upcharge. BBBJ and CFS for me. BJ was decent. No repeat for me.

  6. #15593

    Ashley

    Not finding much on BBW Ashley from ListCrawler, but it could be me too. I am not the most internet savvy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57492039/

    Last four of phone is 7763 in case my link copy / paste fails.

  7. #15592

    Nina

    This one was ok. Not bad but not good. She was 1. 20 but pretty much just laid there but did not rush you. She looks a lot more used in person than she does on her pics. I hate how everything is saggy and soft in real life. Her ass and tits are just very soft and not tight. She had a lot of marks on her.

    I would not repeat. She is safe but not fun. If she was charging. 8 then maybe worth it but at her price range you can do better.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/57428583/

  8. #15591
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHakoora  [View Original Post]
    I saw here profile recently - https://victoriajolie.com/. Also, ad on Eros says she is coming to Indy 7 to 9 Jan.

    Does any member here have any experience with her? She visits a lot of places.
    I don't have any personal experience with her but I used to see her friend Gemini Starr when she came to town and enjoyed the hell out of her. Funny enough I just unearthed a copy of Gent mag they were both in and have is sitting right here. Issue is from August of 2008, so she's been around for quite a while. I'm half tempted to book with her and get her to autograph it LOL.

  9. #15590
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Thanks for the response guy

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.
    Thanks for the info, sorry you all had to experience this fraud, I hate that these independents pull those stunts. I don't see many independents if I can avoid if for just that reason. I think the last independent I saw was a year and a half ago. Her pics were hot so I took a chance and we met at a shady east side motel which made me nervous. She didn't look at all like the pics, it ended up she had used her nieces pics. Bunch of garbage, guess I'll avoid Jaimee Lynn. Thanks guys, stay safe out there.

  10. #15589

    Jamie Lynn's not Good at Responding Either

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.
    Texted her recently for rates and what part of town she's in. Never heard back, thankfully.

  11. #15588

    Victoria Jolie coming to town

    I saw here profile recently - https://victoriajolie.com/. Also, ad on Eros says she is coming to Indy 7 to 9 Jan.

    Does any member here have any experience with her? She visits a lot of places.

  12. #15587

    Good Lord

    That's just outright fraud!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoparJunkie  [View Original Post]
    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.

  13. #15586
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    Why would you copy and paste my review?
    I didn't copy and paste. I deleted the URL's so it would let me post. Hope all is well.

  14. #15585

    Jamie Lynn No Good

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Greetings guys, looks like the board has been pretty slow over the Holidays which I guess was to be expected. Hope you're all not too miserable being stuck with the nagging wife or girlfriend over the past couple of weeks, hang in there guys, in January you can sneak away again during the day for some fun. Looking for some input here if anyone has it, this girl looks really hot, anyone have any experience with her? How does she look, is she as hot in person as her pics look? How are her services, is BJ bare, dfk etc? Input on rates would help as well. What is her location, northside hotel or other area? As always guys, have fun out there and stay safe!

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn
    She is not the one in the pictures. She was all business but her skills were lacking. Her cleanliness became an issue after 15 minutes and I had to stop and kick her ass out. She was no way near as hot as the picture. Probably the worst experience besides being ripped off and that may have been better to be honest. Actually I would have preferred being ripped off. The smell still haunts me.

  15. #15584

    Megan Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I can't say that I have seen your post about her rules. I can say there is no DATY, FIV, and she wants you to pull to pop.
    Great thank you, just wanted to verify that was the only new one since I saw her. Must admit daty would be nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape