Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,021 to 19,035 of 30322
-
01-09-21 17:03 #11302Senior Member

Posts: 99Visit with Samara
Hello everyone,
I recently saw Samara for the first time thanks to a senior member. I received her permission to post a review so I am doing so. She is a UTR so no postings anywhere. She asked me to only share with Senior members via PM so if you want it please let me know.
Samara is responsive but only does this a couple of times a month so patience is in order. Here is the text from her original response when I reached out to her.
" I am 28 y. O, Italian-Irish heritage, long brunette hair, 5 ft 3 in with natural 34 C breast on an average-athletic frame. I see dates in the RTP / Durham area as well a Charlotte. I only host about twice a month and also offer outcall with a little more flexibility if planned".
Her service was top notch. Full GFE, allowed me to shower afterwards. She does like to take direction and has a great personality. Her skills are top notch and she kept me on the edge for a very long time.
For the first three visits she is 2 / 3. 5 but has a different price for subsequent visits.
I am very much looking forward to seeing her again.
-
01-09-21 15:07 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 136Raleigh Intel
I've posted on the Raleigh board as well but just thought I'd check and see here too. I'm going to be going to Raleigh on a regular basis for work and wanted to get some ideas on good providers. Anyone here ever played in that market? Feel free to PM. Thanks!
-
01-09-21 10:28 #11300Banned Member

Posts: 1148Megan
That's funny. I was on my way to see her last year and she asked me to get her some cigarettes. I declined and broke off the date. I told you, that's a dealbreaker.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-21 10:22 #11299Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ginger
She has been a long time regular of mine. She is A1 when it comes to business. NEVER any drama, always a safe location and she's very sweet.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
We have a great connection.
-
01-09-21 04:34 #11298Senior Member

Posts: 391Bella
Any info on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/163411657715
-
01-08-21 20:24 #11297Banned Member

Posts: 634Ginger
No its 160 hh 240 h.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 16:57 #11296Senior Member

Posts: 309That's the same number as her old number. You can find her on ER and there is a link to STG with the same number. Not sure if she's active again though. Would love to find out!
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 16:04 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 45Angelina reviews
Look at posts 9635,9346, 9330,8982.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 16:03 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 3076Yea I have had several reviews rejected by them for that reason.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 15:57 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 7335I don't know about fake reviews but I have had them reject honest reviews I have submitted. They don't seem to allow you to post anything that is too negative.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 15:51 #11292Senior Member

Posts: 3076Megan
So two people have posted reviews for Megan for this December on the oThER board and was wondering if any one has seen her recently? I thought this bird had flown away from here for good:
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/megan-2/
Wonder if its their version of fluffing up their reviews? I know in the past fellow mongers here have stated that they post fake reviews as well. Have reached out to her via the number on the ad and a search of STG brings up nada. Thoughts? DM is cool.
-
01-08-21 15:29 #11291Senior Member

Posts: 94https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/484212243181
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
$80 hh, $$60 h.
-
01-08-21 13:50 #11290Banned Member

Posts: 634Indigo
I don't think Indigo is ugly I just think she is lame. I like an all natural body and hers is far from it. I also value the experience slightly ahead of looks but not by much. She doesn't hit either barometer. Jess, I don't find attractive at all and like another poster stated she has an awkward body with nothing up top.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Ginger works mainly just Wednesday thru Saturday I think just noon to 8 pm always in a safe location. Ginger is right now by far my favorite. I don't know how to copy likes but under STG just type in Ginger and she will definitely come up. Good luck and stay safe.
-
01-08-21 13:23 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 544I know lot of people like Indigo here. She ia good looking, haa a good physique. However I wouldn't repeat her. She is not my type. Not a GFE experience.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
If you want more intimate experience, she is not the one. For some one who has looks as a priority, she is good. For me, the experience, is important.
-
01-08-21 13:23 #11288Senior Member

Posts: 666Ain't that true. Back in the day were you could trust TER Bouinage was one of the one I would pull up and while our styles are different I knew I could count on 5 ge experience to be similar.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
BTW, coming empty looking for info on ginger, I have time off this weekend.









Reply With Quote





