Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,051 to 19,065 of 30341
-
01-08-21 15:29 #11291Senior Member

Posts: 94https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/484212243181
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
$80 hh, $$60 h.
-
01-08-21 13:50 #11290Banned Member

Posts: 634Indigo
I don't think Indigo is ugly I just think she is lame. I like an all natural body and hers is far from it. I also value the experience slightly ahead of looks but not by much. She doesn't hit either barometer. Jess, I don't find attractive at all and like another poster stated she has an awkward body with nothing up top.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
Ginger works mainly just Wednesday thru Saturday I think just noon to 8 pm always in a safe location. Ginger is right now by far my favorite. I don't know how to copy likes but under STG just type in Ginger and she will definitely come up. Good luck and stay safe.
-
01-08-21 13:23 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 544I know lot of people like Indigo here. She ia good looking, haa a good physique. However I wouldn't repeat her. She is not my type. Not a GFE experience.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
If you want more intimate experience, she is not the one. For some one who has looks as a priority, she is good. For me, the experience, is important.
-
01-08-21 13:23 #11288Senior Member

Posts: 666Ain't that true. Back in the day were you could trust TER Bouinage was one of the one I would pull up and while our styles are different I knew I could count on 5 ge experience to be similar.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
BTW, coming empty looking for info on ginger, I have time off this weekend.
-
01-08-21 13:15 #11287Senior Member

Posts: 544Does Ginger has a link? I am surprised I haven't come across her before. Can someone PM?
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
What's the damage with her?
-
01-08-21 12:57 #11286Senior Member

Posts: 7336I subscribed to them the other day just to see if anything is new. I will keep it the first month and cancel. She has all positive reviews and it appears about everything is on the menu. Those reviews didn't mention paying anything extra for more services but they are reporting BBBJ and FS. I find it hard to believe you can fuck someone as hot as she is for just one $. Maybe that just gets you in the door? She only has about 6 reviews but none of them are negative. I would bet she is worth trying out.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:38 #11285Senior Member

Posts: 43Angelina
What's the damage? What was on the menu?
Originally Posted by Ghost2662
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:38 #11284Senior Member

Posts: 351Lexi Uptown
Any info on her? Looks like massage +.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-upt...arlotte-837747
-
01-08-21 12:21 #11283Senior Member

Posts: 94You are right. Ginger is the best I've seen and I have my regulars who doesn't come close. Clean apartment, able to shower before and after. The whole experience is a1 in my book. Reminds me of the houses I used to visit when I lived in NYC. You'd go in a clean apartment and a couple girls would come introduce themselves and you'd pick and go to a clean room and have fun, without thinking about getting robbed or scammed.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:11 #11282Banned Member

Posts: 930Who is 5 - 10
I'm sure this won't shock you but I would rate Indigo 8. 5 and Jess 8.0. Since you rated them a 4 and 3, tell me and rest of the board who is 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
If you see both of them in a bar, I will be the one sitting between them. It will be a bad day for someone who tries to hit on them.
-
01-08-21 11:47 #11281Senior Member

Posts: 7336Demons are expected in this business. Avoid those with needle marks like the plague.
Originally Posted by PhatDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 11:35 #11280Senior Member

Posts: 61Looking for a non white provider
Guys looking for a new twist looking for recommendations for a provider to dream about who is not white. Anyone have a favorite.
-
01-08-21 10:57 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 45Angelina reviews
Same name. Look at posts 9635, 9346, 9330, 8982. I am kinda surprised she is still around.
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 10:33 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 226She's a little rough in the face, looks like she's missing a few teeth. I think there are some demons as well. I found it odd she never got naked just wore a crocthless onsie.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 10:33 #11277Banned Member

Posts: 930A+ regular
My former and current regular both have the traits that you are referring to. In addition to the skills and talents you have mentioned, both are also dog lovers.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





