Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 691 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5196

    She Quit Posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you are looking for Kendra? Reviews and link are to be found there.
    She quit posting over a month ago.

  2. #5195

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan32  [View Original Post]
    For CIP maybe lolol.

  3. #5194

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Topherman  [View Original Post]
    Should have archived the links. They have since been removed.

    T-Man.
    Do you know what she looked like or a name or where you met. Unfortunately the links to STG are dead.

  4. #5193

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by EroticM  [View Original Post]
    I have this provider in my notes. I thought I got her name from this site. But when I do a search she doesn't show up.

    Anybody know her. Dream with her?

    Thank you.
    Perhaps you are looking for Kendra? Reviews and link are to be found there.

  5. #5192

    Loved the biblical irony

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I should have. Just didn't think about archiving. Mongerbeast posted a favorable review of her in post 666. Blonde large bolt ons. Ad said 38 years old. Face was weathered but body was nice. Out in ormond at the days inn. I will see if I can find number. Stay safe everyone.
    666, the number of the Mongerbeast!

  6. #5191

    Sam thief

    Yeah I should have. Just didn't think about archiving. Mongerbeast posted a favorable review of her in post 666. Blonde large bolt ons. Ad said 38 years old. Face was weathered but body was nice. Out in ormond at the days inn. I will see if I can find number. Stay safe everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Recommend you also post in the ripoff thread as your warning will still be there long after this post drops off the front page. Also, any identifying info you have would be helpful. For example, the prefix and last four numbers of the phone number she used to contact you. The board software won't let you post a complete number, but it will allow something like 123-XXX-1234. Also, what did she look like and what was she wearing in her ad pics? Anything else you can recall? Did she have a car? Where was she staying? Did she talk with any kind of accent?

    Normally I wouldn't make this kind of post if all that happened was that a monger lost money. But what you're describing was a physical assault, not just a cash and dash, and if you saw a gun then your info could keep some unsuspecting monger from being seriously injured or even killed.

    Also, if you see her advertising again using the same name (was it Sam or Samantha) or a different name, you should definitely do a follow up post with that info, and also with a screenshot of the ad.

    Sorry that happened to you and glad it didn't turn out worse.

  7. #5190

    Re: Kendall

    I have this provider in my notes. I thought I got her name from this site. But when I do a search she doesn't show up.

    Anybody know her. Dream with her?

    Thank you.

  8. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Easy comms. Got there asked for donation on counter. I shouldn't have done it. But thought I saw decent reviews. Cash and dash. Got stuck at door and when I tried to get my money back her boyfriend bust in and started punching me suckered me from behind and kept punching. I finally said whatever man take the money as I saw a gun. Stay far away. Unless you want to be robbed. And get in fight.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/657960597301

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/953431272746

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/846664327265
    Should have archived the links. They have since been removed.

    T-Man.

  9. #5188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Ads are already down

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Easy comms. Got there asked for donation on counter. I shouldn't have done it. But thought I saw decent reviews. Cash and dash. Got stuck at door and when I tried to get my money back her boyfriend bust in and started punching me suckered me from behind and kept punching. I finally said whatever man take the money as I saw a gun. Stay far away. Unless you want to be robbed. And get in fight.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/657960597301

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/953431272746

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/846664327265
    Recommend you also post in the ripoff thread as your warning will still be there long after this post drops off the front page. Also, any identifying info you have would be helpful. For example, the prefix and last four numbers of the phone number she used to contact you. The board software won't let you post a complete number, but it will allow something like 123-XXX-1234. Also, what did she look like and what was she wearing in her ad pics? Anything else you can recall? Did she have a car? Where was she staying? Did she talk with any kind of accent?

    Normally I wouldn't make this kind of post if all that happened was that a monger lost money. But what you're describing was a physical assault, not just a cash and dash, and if you saw a gun then your info could keep some unsuspecting monger from being seriously injured or even killed.

    Also, if you see her advertising again using the same name (was it Sam or Samantha) or a different name, you should definitely do a follow up post with that info, and also with a screenshot of the ad.

    Sorry that happened to you and glad it didn't turn out worse.

  10. #5187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Stormy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    I'll pm you for more details.
    Me too if you don't mind I texted her earlier about info and rates. Haven't heard back but any insite would be appreciated.

  11. #5186

    Sam thief

    Stay away. Easy comms. Got there asked for donation on counter. I shouldn't have done it. But thought I saw decent reviews. Cash and dash. Got stuck at door and when I tried to get my money back her boyfriend bust in and started punching me suckered me from behind and kept punching. I finally said whatever man take the money as I saw a gun. Stay far away. Unless you want to be robbed. And get in fight.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...y/657960597301

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/953431272746

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...l/846664327265

  12. #5185

  13. #5184

    Stormy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for toftt!

    She definitely is smokin hot and really looked TGTBT so thanks for clearing that up. I read somewhere on her that there was a problem with a bf did you witness or encounter anything shady? It will be hard to pass up a lady in her finest boots LOL.
    I'll pm you for more details.

  14. #5183

    Hates you?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Sir, your posts are never pointless. Sometimes we all get caught up in a particular provider, get that little something special that others don't provide, or that little spark that makes it feel somehow a bit more special. I know myself that I have had a couple in my many years of mongering, and some of them still appear in my nightly visions.
    Why would she hate you Sir?

  15. #5182

    Great job

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer76  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT the other day and dreamed of Stormy. Looked TGTBT but she's real.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/401219758032

    Pros: Fairly easy set up. A little bit of tag. No pic verification request. Nice neighborhood in Ormond off Beach St. Very pretty girl (all pics in ads are legit), ad states 23 which I have no objection. Good BBBJ, sexy as hell looking up at her from the bottom in CG (IMHO the best view for her boobs). Slender girl and in very nice shape. Was surprised at a little PSE action. Maybe it was fake, maybe it was so I would rush, maybe it's bc I'm bigger than most: o) but it was definitely HOT! DATY, Mish, CG, K9.

    Cons: Those pics of her in the garage are legit. She stays in the garage which has been "converted" to a living space. Bed, sofa, TV, etc. It's awkward. Fearing the whole time in my dream that any moment now, in the middle of fucking her, the overhead garage door is going to go up. And yes, that's the way you enter the place or exit. Another person apparently stays inside the house but she has a bolt on the door from the door from garage into the house (She requested I NOT knock on the front door). Requested BYOC (cover). She's 420 friendly and the garage smelled like it (I suppose that could be a pro for some!) My guess is it's only a matter of time before the neighbors catch wind of what's going on.

    Pretty girl, great fuck, but WAY to awkward for me to repeat my dream!

    - Jimmer76.
    Thanks for toftt!

    She definitely is smokin hot and really looked TGTBT so thanks for clearing that up. I read somewhere on her that there was a problem with a bf did you witness or encounter anything shady? It will be hard to pass up a lady in her finest boots LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape