Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9478

    Another good time with Nikki!

    She is becoming a regular in my rotation now not to mention ATF. As soon as I get inside her room she greets me with a big embrace and hug and then we DFK for like 5 minutes without saying a word. And then to get things started I told her please just bend over the bed and talk dirty to me. I then immediately get on my knees and pull her pants down and bury my face in her hairy pussy and ass. I was salivating and drooling like Pavlov's dog. She reaches around with both hands and grabs the back of my head firmly and then grinds her kitty and ass hard against my face. I almost lost it right there. I ate her out real good for about 5 - 10 minutes. Then we hopped on the bed and did reverse cowgirl, K9, and mish before I finally blew my load. As usual, great service and rates. Just to let you guys know I did bring up the reports about how she's been ghosting several of you guys and she bluntly told me that a few of you (not sure if forum members or someone else) make appointments with her and don't show up. That you guys leave her hanging. So she in turns double books. She told me to tell you guys she's very sorry but does her best to keep her appointments and says she doesn't mean any harm or does it intentionally. But I totally get her view point. She's not the only one that has this complaint. I've heard many other ladies tell me the same damn thing. Bottom line, it's a two-way street, fellas. We can't sit here and complain about females ghosting us when we are guilty of doing the same thing. (and by we I mean some of us. You know who you are. Please just stop it).

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/063108510989

  2. #9477
    Quote Originally Posted by Binger22  [View Original Post]
    Check your messages Bus!
    Thanks bro. Much obliged.

  3. #9476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed any reports on this one. Tried to look up any reviews on her but couldn't find any. If there is sorry I didn't look deep enough. But anyways I have a meeting set up with her for tomorrow so I'll toftt. Just seeking any info out there before I do. My spider senses are definitely on alert. Just her pics seem TGTBT and the way she flirts through texts without having met me yet also is a bit alarming.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/57409808/
    I wouldn't expect a provider to respond like Home Depot or a legit business, of these providers are trying their damnedest to attract no be cold. If you loosen up a little you may get better results.

  4. #9475
    Quote Originally Posted by JRed89  [View Original Post]
    While that is an odd coincidence I can vouch for her. Seen here several times and she's good people.
    That seems to be the consensus that she is legit. Maybe after a while I'll give her another try. She ghosted me 2 x before this meeting. Maybe universe doesn't want me to hook up with her LOL. Stay safe everyone.

  5. #9474

    Check your PMs Bus!

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Well BigDonkey? Anything to report?
    Check your messages Bus!

  6. #9473
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDonkey  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed any reports on this one. Tried to look up any reviews on her but couldn't find any. If there is sorry I didn't look deep enough. But anyways I have a meeting set up with her for tomorrow so I'll toftt. Just seeking any info out there before I do. My spider senses are definitely on alert. Just her pics seem TGTBT and the way she flirts through texts without having met me yet also is a bit alarming.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/57409808/
    Well BigDonkey? Anything to report?

  7. #9472

    Numbers?

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Lmao. She's very tiny and skinny. We were comparing abs when I hung out with her.
    What was the damage?

  8. #9471

    I guess it depends on how old you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says no AA under 30.

  9. #9470

    Out of towner

    I tried to hit up this one the other day but she ended up flaking on me and wouldn't respond to message. Part of the sport I guess.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordan-6

  10. #9469

    Casey. Bolton Hill

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...dhead/33711257

    Decided to take a journey to Bolton Hill to check out Casey. Shot her a text and easily set up the logistics. Got to her apartment in a pretty safe area in the city. Apartment was pretty messy. Started with some light chitchat to break the ice. Casey is a sweet girl, thin redhead. If she actually put an effort into her appearance, she could actually be pretty cute. I was just there for a BBBJ. She satisfied that need and really aimed to please. I popped off in her mouth and her response was "its just easier for me to swallow. Less to clean up". I will definitely repeat but I will see if she does outcall instead. Damage was $. Hhr.

  11. #9468
    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the good reviews, and was the reason I contacted her. I definitely don't want to ruin her business. Yes may have been a coincidence, but wanted to at least give a heads up.
    That's Ashley. She's been around for quite a while. Pretty good service. I guess you never really know, but I've never heard of her working with uncle LEO. I would guess coincidental, but I would have bailed as well. Out of curiosity, any chance she texted to say "where are you?

  12. #9467

    Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    I see Casey and Nikki regularly. Both will do BBBJ CIM as part of 0. 6 ss, which includes CFS as well. I reviewed both on here before and IMO their BJ skills are really good. Casey is downtown, good area, apartment. Nikki is out by BWI, safe hotel. If you haven't seen them before, plan a little ahead and have some patience with their response time (Casey has app that is delayed a few minutes at times) and follow their simple meet up instructions to avoid ghosting.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...n/836186466755

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...0/828564464518
    I'll have to check out Casey. She has the body type that I like.

  13. #9466

    First pic is fake but she is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChulo11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/57503772/

    No info nor reviews on her, but hope she legit? Am I holding to hard to hope or its fake?
    Lmao. She's very tiny and skinny. We were comparing abs when I hung out with her.

  14. #9465

    Drug bust?

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    A heads up mongers. I set up a get together with this provider. I couldn't get a hold of anyone else and I was in the area. She directed me to a apartment complex in Essex area. I parked down the street, but told her I was out front. She texted she'd meet me at the door. As soon as I texted ok,. 5 marked units swarmed into the court blocking all the cars parked out front of building. Fortunately I was able to get out of the area before noticed, but heart was pounding the whole way. I didn't see what they were up to, but where there is smoke. Just a heads up. Be careful out there. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/57495462/.
    The county bacon may have been busting dealers. I know for a fact people are selling hard drugs over there.

  15. #9464
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Emma Baby post for quite some time and what intrigued me the most was her affordable hh for $ and what seemed to be a submissive girl. I've been in contact with her a few weeks and after a few attempts to make an appointment, I was finally able to pay her a visit. She doesn't respond until the evening time which makes me assume she has a real job.

    The night I made the visit, it was during a Ravens game so I didn't experience the people sitting on the stoop as mentioned in other reports. I told her I was on my way and she confirmed our date before I made the hour trek to see her.

    I texted before I left, which she confirmed, then texted again when I was 10 minutes away as instructed. Each time she was quick to respond. She has to buzz you into her building which always makes me wary but she was quick to let me in.

    It's a private residence that's obviously her house. Bachelorette setting with no furniture and everything was on the floor including her makeshift couch and bed which is an air mattress. House smelled like cigarettes although it's obvious that she's 420 friendly.

    She leads me into her room where her little chihuahua follows us and continues yapping. She puts the dog until a blanket and it shuts up for the rest of the session. She gets naked and begins a very mechanical BBBJ. After 10 seconds, she asks for the money upfront since it's our first time. I hand it to her and she continues the BBBJ. As she's sucking me off, I reach around and start rubbing her meaty lips. After a few minutes, she turns around, and shows me her goods while instructing me where the condoms are.

    I put the rubber on and begin to pound in K9. Her box is much tighter than expected since her lips were so meaty. After 10 minutes my boner starts to fade. I hate sex with a condom. So I told her in my deep voice to suck my dick since she's supposed to be submissive. Instead she says she doesn't suck it once FS begins. With 15 minutes left I figured let's finish before I could get any worse. I'm jerkin off while looking at her goods for stimulation. After five minutes - 10 minutes left on the clock. She says I only have 5 minutes left and I need to hurry. I bust within 5 minutes and get dressed.

    She begins to profusely apologize and says she's not the type to rush and she had another date otw. Sure, she's not a rusher / sarcasm.

    Pros:

    $ for hh.

    BBBJ.

    Kinda cute. The braids need to go.

    Quick response.

    Ok location. Glad I didn't have to deal with the stoop people.

    Cons:

    Hairy armpits and legs.

    Charged $ for another pop. MSOG is not available for the hh.

    Rushed appointment.

    Not Submissive as far as I can tell.
    Does she still have a hairy Bush between her legs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape