Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,666 to 16,680 of 33758
-
01-09-21 00:45 #17093Regular Member

Posts: 19Bewere
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/493885160680
She required $50 deposit for outs and I was convinced she's legit because she called me FaceTime and it was her pictures.
I sent $50 and she hasn't responded since.
-
01-08-21 18:30 #17092Regular Member

Posts: 18Holly in New Bedford
Anyone seen this one yet? She reminds me of an ex, and seems fairly new (or at least her number does).
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...f/622519334000
-
01-08-21 14:16 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 379Ibiza
Has anyone seen Ibiza? What's on her menu?
https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/ibiza
-
01-08-21 14:11 #17090Senior Member

Posts: 151Would like info as well. I added her on snap and IG, and text no reply.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:06 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 141Yezi SS
I went to Yezi last wknd. Hadn't been in awhile. Looks like they added rooms. They are all private. The girl I had inexperienced young not fat or chubby but maybe big boned about 5'-5" . I did hr for $60 tip $40. Massage was okay, she seemed nice and sweet but I had to guide her at the flip for HJ access upstairs and her butt that was it. Nice D's big butt.
I heard some rustling about in another room, not sure what was going on but I think who ever was there was having more luck than me. Not sure how many girls work there. But they seem to be advertising alot lately. I've never had alot of luck in there but am wondering since they expanded maybe the menu has expanded as well. I may try them again but I'll leave if I get the same girl. She wanted more $ at the end nothing was pre-negotiated. I wasn't giving more. Massage was okay. She started to use her arms but I don't like that when they bare down so I told her to lighten up. Okay experience.
-
01-08-21 11:50 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 3853Second to that. She is a nice woman. But, all business and leave. Some guys like that pump and dump. But, if you're looking for someone snuggle afterwards, she ain't the one. LOL.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 11:47 #17087Senior Member

Posts: 328Nicole
I remember seeing her at her apartment in Malden. She was ready on time, I think I paid her $120 for an unrushed half hour. I was eating her out and not getting anywhere. She told me that she enjoyed DATY and intercourse but could not achieve an orgasm because of the anti-depression meds that she was taking. I don't know what she was depressed about. Maybe the fact that she was unmarried and past her prime for attracting a good provider. She was pleasant enough, but there was no connection. I never repeated.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...q/013164443071
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 11:46 #17086Regular Member

Posts: 21Braintree Latina
Was in the area yesterday afternoon and got the itch so contacting about 4 of the 200 Braintree Spanish girl ads that were up on listcrawler. The one I ended up seeing ended in 5590. Quoted me 150 for HH so said what the hell. I show up at hotel and was definitely not the girl on the ad (they never are). She was a little older, probably 4'10" with fake cans. She starts off with a pretty decent BBBJ with a little deep throating. The she gets on in cowgirl with condom and does some DFK. I then bend her over and pound away until I finish in the bag while deep in her. I wasn't rushed and was probably there the full HH. She speaks little to no English but it wasn't a problem for me. Nothing special but wasn't bad for the price.
-
01-08-21 11:27 #17085Senior Member

Posts: 1727I never felt rushed
However, she is a bit mechanical although friendly and takes instruction very well, but at her price point, what do you expect? For my money, good value, IMO.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 10:26 #17084Senior Member

Posts: 116Tgtbt
If she's real she could make my money tonight.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
But unfortunately she's prob not.
-
01-08-21 09:59 #17083Senior Member

Posts: 734Looks like a pretty old college student.
Originally Posted by Vorcel
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 09:21 #17082Regular Member

Posts: 8Angel in Boston
https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2069554
Anyone partake before? Looks TGTBT.
-
01-08-21 08:34 #17081Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw her earlier this week. Met her for a car date during one of her breaks. The deed was done in the parking lot so not very private. Okay service. Performed bbjcim for 80. Has small perky tits, not much else going for her. As pointed out, scheduling with her is difficult since she can only see you during her lunch break.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 20:57 #17080Senior Member

Posts: 2189Maybe check the massage forum for a FS AMP. You are already familiar with the AMP scene so may have a better time. AMPs IMO are definitely one of the safer options.
Originally Posted by WalthamKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 19:05 #17079Senior Member

Posts: 379Nicole
Don't fall for the new pics and friendly ad. This one is just a pump and dump. I reviewed her already. She is all business. Once the deed is done, you will be rushed right out the door.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...q/013164443071









Reply With Quote




