Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8534
-
01-08-21 10:55 #4634Senior Member

Posts: 2189Not lately, but I know Cici/Yingying was not there and was working in FL around Christmas.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 10:36 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 1734Qq
Anybody been lately?
Went right after turkey day and saw Angela.
-
01-05-21 13:32 #4632Senior Member

Posts: 310Kay
She goes home until Feb typically this time of year and has for many years dating back to her Orange days in Uxbridge. Hope that helps.
Seeker.
Originally Posted by LckHerLots
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 08:52 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 102Kay from bvr
Does anyone know where Kay is working I miss seeing her at BVR.
I'm wondering if she is working at another location.
Thanks.
-
01-04-21 17:19 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 167I went and saw her once.
Originally Posted by Uniden123
[View Original Post]
TBH, I think once was all I could take.
Her online images are better than IRL, IMHO. Plus she kept talking the entire time about anything and everything going on with her life. Really threw me off my game. The massage was decent, but I couldn't quite get in the mood with her going on and on, blathering about everything and nothing.
Wasn't worth the time or money, at least to me. Didn't even get offered to see the twins.
YMMV, but I can say that she wasn't for me.
I've seen only a couple of independents that were really worth my time and money. One was in Fitchburg (quite lovely with beautiful mounds), the other in Worcester (two locations, friendly, great massage, quite sexy, but never got fully nude). The only other one in RI that I loved with my two visits has since dropped off the map as well. No trace. Oh well, got to keep searching.
-
01-04-21 10:07 #4629Senior Member

Posts: 2189Only aware of the 3 listed on rub maps. No idea about the other 2.
Originally Posted by SlimPickingC1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 00:40 #4628Regular Member

Posts: 3Auburn
There are actually 5 bodywork joints in Auburn with 2 of them on Auburn st.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 15:45 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 2189The title gave the info
The title gave the info Auburn Auburn.
Originally Posted by SlimPickingC1
[View Original Post]
There are like 3 places in town. Only one located on Auburn street.
-
01-02-21 04:13 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 73Highland street
Based on previous intel I decided to give 74 Highland street a go. Parked in the back and as previously stated they do share a common entrance with another business. Their door is on the left. You can't miss it. A mask is required and a temp check is done upon entry. The provider isn't bad on the eyes, skinny with no ass but nice c cups. I went for the half hour for. 4. The massage was so good that I will do the whole hour for. 6 next time. Plastic wrap CBJ was offered for. 6. She did her best but I finished off with the hand. She gave me a name but mumbled it. Saw an another provider there too. She wasn't that bad either. The Stay safe out there.
-
01-01-21 20:09 #4625Regular Member

Posts: 3Auburn
Help us out man. Which one? Or some kind of description.
Originally Posted by FishingRod
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 04:53 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 282Leeza
Agree on all counts. I have a thing for milfs so she has no problem getting me off. And such incredible technique!
Originally Posted by NYJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-20 14:38 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 108Leeza's appreance
I agree, she is average looking in her late 50's, but she has a great smile, a great rack and a great personality to boot.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
You can go for the HH (a total of $80) and try it out. However, if you have to have a pretty face to go with the session, then.
Maybe you should try someone else. Her sparse website if you do not have it, is: https://leeza2018.wixsite.com/leezarelaxation.
-
12-28-20 08:29 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 127Leeza appearance
I think the reviews tell the story. If you want to give your eyes a present, then Leeza probably not the one. She's not gross or fugly, just a typical late 50's / early 60's woman you would see on the street, maybe even slightly above average for that age range.
Originally Posted by EducationFund
[View Original Post]
You go see her for her gift of touch and commitment to making sure you leave happy after the session ends.
-
12-27-20 17:22 #4621Regular Member

Posts: 3Leeza appearance
Anyone have photos similar to what she looks like? I like good hands but my eyes like a decent experience too.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-20 14:58 #4620Regular Member

Posts: 1Auburn
Place sounds great. Which one is this?
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



