Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,486 to 22,500 of 41309
-
01-08-21 08:49 #18824Senior Member

Posts: 522I personally never seen her. But a friend said she do a great BBBJCIM. A little oder down below. Also said she's hard to pin down for a date.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 08:42 #18823Senior Member

Posts: 522Good looking out. Think I may pass on that. LOL.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 07:28 #18822Senior Member

Posts: 299Removing the mask
Found some of her previous posts and here's a picture without the mask.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 06:44 #18821Senior Member

Posts: 29Any info
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/447986205544
Anyone can verify this one? Pictures look great to me. Would love for it to be real. I text her and she responded but asked me what specific "services" I wanted and freeked me out most real girls out here don't want to talk specifics for obvious reasons.
-
01-08-21 06:42 #18820Senior Member

Posts: 2027I think I dropped 3, and it wasn't worth it. I should have walked.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 06:24 #18819Senior Member

Posts: 316What happened?
How did it go down?
Originally Posted by Wolfman1359
[View Original Post]
Damn, I was considering hitting her up.
-
01-08-21 03:54 #18818Senior Member

Posts: 435This nasty ***has been robbing people for years.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 00:59 #18817Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her not too long ago
She did mention she was moving I think. Doesn't keep her ads up too long so she doesn't attract unwanted attention. Try to contact after seven am or before eleven or so pm. She does screen you. Nothing much. I booked a couple days in advanced and took a little patience to get a reply back. But it's worth it and I'll definitely be back for more.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 23:15 #18816Senior Member

Posts: 220Not the northside
She is Nikki that use to advertise as "MILF" or "mature blond". I have seen her a few years ago in Marriott of salisbury rd and then again at a hotel on baymeadows (not the typical places). Saw her in Arligton and what a difference a year makes. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 23:07 #18815Senior Member

Posts: 112Avoid
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/414698659820
Rip-off artist. Will make some excuse to leave room. She is good. Why I don't use CashApp.
-
01-07-21 22:37 #18814Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Mel
Is this Mel?
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/514903782411
-
01-07-21 16:56 #18813Senior Member

Posts: 63Melanie at southside
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../816337105303.
Had a dream with her the other day when prior appt cancelled on me in the area. This is the first time that I have seen her not at beach which was interesting. Furthermore the last time I saw her was at least a couple years ago. She has certainly filled out some and looks better for it. I would only repeat in a pinch but I will say this one was better than previous engagements. Not much of a bar but improving from a 3 to a 4 out of 10 should be noted nonetheless.
-
01-07-21 15:40 #18812Senior Member

Posts: 63Chanel love
Anyone seen this Latina before?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/403981960242
-
01-07-21 15:17 #18811Senior Member

Posts: 919Just checked my records
I have at least 5 phone numbers for her, often no reply. Two of them have had a conversation and then later claimed to be the wrong number. What's the fucking point of taking out an ad if you're not going to see the people who reply to it?
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 15:16 #18810Senior Member

Posts: 63Latina / mixed girls
Looking for a non-robbing light skin or Latina girl here in jax, would appreciate why'all's recommendations in my pm.












Reply With Quote




