Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,456 to 22,470 of 41283
-
01-08-21 12:08 #18828Senior Member

Posts: 1840Mandy
I realize for every one good report there's been at least three ripoff complaints. And too be perfectly honest I've seen Mandy in person and personally was never enamored with her look which I thought was kinda hard and for me unappealing. Her recent pictures, she's looking very hot, and the lack of available talent in the Jacksonville area has me rethinking my negative position about paying her a visit. Anyone see her recently and can shed some light as to whether she's worth a visit or is the old saying that "a zebra doesn't change it's stripes" hold true here? Thanks JD.
-
01-08-21 10:46 #18827Senior Member

Posts: 63Re: Mel
Yea that is her. Sorry I guess I copied the wrong link or something.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 10:33 #18826Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by AnpanMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 09:58 #18825Senior Member

Posts: 180Damn is that ever the same girl in the ad listed?
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/374969412549
The ad had me curious, but man if that's her changing my mind.
-
01-08-21 08:49 #18824Senior Member

Posts: 522I personally never seen her. But a friend said she do a great BBBJCIM. A little oder down below. Also said she's hard to pin down for a date.
Originally Posted by JaxJax904
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 08:42 #18823Senior Member

Posts: 522Good looking out. Think I may pass on that. LOL.
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 07:28 #18822Senior Member

Posts: 299Removing the mask
Found some of her previous posts and here's a picture without the mask.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 06:44 #18821Senior Member

Posts: 29Any info
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/447986205544
Anyone can verify this one? Pictures look great to me. Would love for it to be real. I text her and she responded but asked me what specific "services" I wanted and freeked me out most real girls out here don't want to talk specifics for obvious reasons.
-
01-08-21 06:42 #18820Senior Member

Posts: 2027I think I dropped 3, and it wasn't worth it. I should have walked.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 06:24 #18819Senior Member

Posts: 316What happened?
How did it go down?
Originally Posted by Wolfman1359
[View Original Post]
Damn, I was considering hitting her up.
-
01-08-21 03:54 #18818Senior Member

Posts: 435This nasty ***has been robbing people for years.
Originally Posted by TanNutz
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 00:59 #18817Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her not too long ago
She did mention she was moving I think. Doesn't keep her ads up too long so she doesn't attract unwanted attention. Try to contact after seven am or before eleven or so pm. She does screen you. Nothing much. I booked a couple days in advanced and took a little patience to get a reply back. But it's worth it and I'll definitely be back for more.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 23:15 #18816Senior Member

Posts: 220Not the northside
She is Nikki that use to advertise as "MILF" or "mature blond". I have seen her a few years ago in Marriott of salisbury rd and then again at a hotel on baymeadows (not the typical places). Saw her in Arligton and what a difference a year makes. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 23:07 #18815Senior Member

Posts: 112Avoid
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/414698659820
Rip-off artist. Will make some excuse to leave room. She is good. Why I don't use CashApp.
-
01-07-21 22:37 #18814Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Mel
Is this Mel?
Originally Posted by FroschSama
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/514903782411











Reply With Quote





