Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18832

    Re: Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Yea that is her. Sorry I guess I copied the wrong link or something.

  2. #18831
    Quote Originally Posted by AnpanMan  [View Original Post]
    She did mention she was moving I think. Doesn't keep her ads up too long so she doesn't attract unwanted attention. Try to contact after seven am or before eleven or so pm. She does screen you. Nothing much. I booked a couple days in advanced and took a little patience to get a reply back. But it's worth it and I'll definitely be back for more.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #18830
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Found some of her previous posts and here's a picture without the mask.
    Damn is that ever the same girl in the ad listed?
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/374969412549

    The ad had me curious, but man if that's her changing my mind.

  4. #18829
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJax904  [View Original Post]
    I personally never seen her. But a friend said she do a great BBBJCIM. A little oder down below. Also said she's hard to pin down for a date.

  5. #18828
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Found some of her previous posts and here's a picture without the mask.
    Good looking out. Think I may pass on that. LOL.

  6. #18827

    Removing the mask

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    She is Nikki that use to advertise as "MILF" or "mature blond". I have seen her a few years ago in Marriott of salisbury rd and then again at a hotel on baymeadows (not the typical places). Saw her in Arligton and what a difference a year makes. I would not repeat.
    Found some of her previous posts and here's a picture without the mask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fishie.JPG‎  

  7. #18826

    Any info

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/447986205544

    Anyone can verify this one? Pictures look great to me. Would love for it to be real. I text her and she responded but asked me what specific "services" I wanted and freeked me out most real girls out here don't want to talk specifics for obvious reasons.

  8. #18825
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember her rates on SA?
    I think I dropped 3, and it wasn't worth it. I should have walked.

  9. #18824

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman1359  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/939389037795

    She is trying to blackmail me. Just bad news.
    How did it go down?

    Damn, I was considering hitting her up.

  10. #18823
    Quote Originally Posted by TanNutz  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/414698659820

    Rip-off artist. Will make some excuse to leave room. She is good. Why I don't use CashApp.
    This nasty ***has been robbing people for years.

  11. #18822

    Saw her not too long ago

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is for Zenna in Riverside.
    She did mention she was moving I think. Doesn't keep her ads up too long so she doesn't attract unwanted attention. Try to contact after seven am or before eleven or so pm. She does screen you. Nothing much. I booked a couple days in advanced and took a little patience to get a reply back. But it's worth it and I'll definitely be back for more.

  12. #18821

    Not the northside

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen this one yet?. Don't think she is the Northside Nikki.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/374969412549
    She is Nikki that use to advertise as "MILF" or "mature blond". I have seen her a few years ago in Marriott of salisbury rd and then again at a hotel on baymeadows (not the typical places). Saw her in Arligton and what a difference a year makes. I would not repeat.

  13. #18820

    Avoid

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/414698659820

    Rip-off artist. Will make some excuse to leave room. She is good. Why I don't use CashApp.

  14. #18819

    About Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by FroschSama  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../816337105303.

    Had a dream with her the other day when prior appt cancelled on me in the area. This is the first time that I have seen her not at beach which was interesting. Furthermore the last time I saw her was at least a couple years ago. She has certainly filled out some and looks better for it. I would only repeat in a pinch but I will say this one was better than previous engagements. Not much of a bar but improving from a 3 to a 4 out of 10 should be noted nonetheless.
    Is this Mel?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/514903782411
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mel.jpg‎  

  15. #18818

    Melanie at southside

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../816337105303.

    Had a dream with her the other day when prior appt cancelled on me in the area. This is the first time that I have seen her not at beach which was interesting. Furthermore the last time I saw her was at least a couple years ago. She has certainly filled out some and looks better for it. I would only repeat in a pinch but I will say this one was better than previous engagements. Not much of a bar but improving from a 3 to a 4 out of 10 should be noted nonetheless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape