Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 998 1398 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12942

    Anyone?

    Been in contact with this one. Says she is 5 minutes East of Miller Park Way.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/106036246955

    Anyone have any intel or information? Normally I would search the forum and TER but no name is listed and was not given.

    As always PM if you prefer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STG.png‎  

  2. #12941
    I'm trying to communicate with her but not very responsive.

    NRN.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/543887440401

    She lost her phone so she can't post on STG right now, but she wants some company.

    She's an awesome girl. You won't be disappointed I promise!

    I left a long review about her a couple weeks ago, so look it up.

    And you better treat her right, lmfao. I'm a regular, and she's almost my side piece I see her so often.

    Use THIS number 4143482912 NOT the number in the add.

    Tell her Josh sent you and shell rock your world, lmfao.

  3. #12940

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Regulars only, I haven't seen her in a while but text often hit me up.
    For some reason I thought Kirby was BJ Jen?

  4. #12939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Penny cashmere

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Was she the one with the bad leg from a car accident, I think she started in Waukesha. If so she was fun hope she resurfaces.

    On a side note anyone seen Penny cashmere? I've seen her ads from time to time and would like to try out those big hips.
    I've only gotten a standard reply with a pricing sheet. No actual message. If she's really she starts at 500. But I'm not even replying to that. If you hit that give a review!

  5. #12938

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I saw her profile on Erotic Monkey but it has her old phone number. I recall one of the reports listed her new number but I'm not paying for the service just to get one phone number. She is one of the most reviewed so she's easy to find on the site. If anyone has access I'd like her #. I think the only thing that changed was the last 4 digits. She's been laying low since her last arrest. You know how it is. When you are lonely you will go with what you know, even though its not that great. Like eating at McDonalds.
    Was she the one with the bad leg from a car accident, I think she started in Waukesha. If so she was fun hope she resurfaces.

    On a side note anyone seen Penny cashmere? I've seen her ads from time to time and would like to try out those big hips.

  6. #12937

    She asked me to post for her

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/543887440401

    She lost her phone so she can't post on STG right now, but she wants some company.

    She's an awesome girl. You won't be disappointed I promise!

    I left a long review about her a couple weeks ago, so look it up.

    And you better treat her right, lmfao. I'm a regular, and she's almost my side piece I see her so often.

    Use THIS number 4143482912 NOT the number in the add.

    Tell her Josh sent you and shell rock your world, lmfao.

  7. #12936

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Regulars only, I haven't seen her in a while but text often hit me up.
    "Regulars only" Well that excludes me. I never had the pleasure of seeing Kirby. Sure would like to though.

  8. #12935

    Kirby's interested In company

    Regulars only, I haven't seen her in a while but text often hit me up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0 (2).jpg‎  

  9. #12934

    West Allis bare back Emily -Paula-Jessica-Penny

    I saw her profile on Erotic Monkey but it has her old phone number. I recall one of the reports listed her new number but I'm not paying for the service just to get one phone number. She is one of the most reviewed so she's easy to find on the site. If anyone has access I'd like her #. I think the only thing that changed was the last 4 digits. She's been laying low since her last arrest. You know how it is. When you are lonely you will go with what you know, even though its not that great. Like eating at McDonalds.

  10. #12933

    Rayna

    Thinking about checking her out. Seems fun. Any new visits or things to worry about? Dm if you want.

  11. #12932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    10th and Cherry does not exist. It's a freeway ramp.
    Probably in that general area. Hillside housing project is right there.

  12. #12931

    Been around a long time

    Quite a few years to be exact. She jumps between the north and south side, depending on where she can lay her head. She is a junky, but I don't remember seeing any negative reviews of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last month, I had fun and she's budget friendly.

  13. #12930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for a great report. What was the damage?
    Damage was 200. Stayed all night. Time was never brought up until my ass started to pass out.

  14. #12929

    Medal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Thats not Taking One For The Team.

    Thats landing on the Grenade to save the Platoon!
    This is worthy of a Medal of Honor.

  15. #12928

    Not

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one. I think this counts as toftt.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/413077012627

    Not attractive but low cost BBBJ. Got naked during it and offered a full menu for a small upsell. Not pregnant but had fresh mom boobs. Going to take a break from the big gurls and look for some spinners for a bit.

    My old man tissue paper thin dick skin deserves better.
    Thats not Taking One For The Team.

    Thats landing on the Grenade to save the Platoon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape