Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 18403
-
01-07-21 13:52 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 52Someone already confirmed it's the same sugar bandito.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 12:44 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 618She lists "other" on her profile but has that olive skin tone.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 12:41 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 117Think the Mad Mugger is back. Anyone confirm?
https://www.seeking.com/member/4d4b8...a-524fda37640c
Originally Posted by PromisedLand
[View Original Post]
Seems to look like other posted links / pics. Anyone confirm?
-
01-07-21 12:41 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 167I had some discussion with her but couldn't get her to come down enough from her ask $$ which was pretty interesting. She said that she typically gets the man's age * 10, LOL. So if you're in your 30's, its in 300,40's, 400's and so on. I guess she wants some extra incentive to bang old dudes.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 12:21 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 194I'm blocked. So if it is asian, I think I met her once. Okay face, killer body. If she is hispanic, then she is model material LOL.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 11:17 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 618Model college girl
https://www.seeking.com/member/47dc9...e-03d232f286ae
Similar the girl I posted about yesterday, this one is a perfect 10 (or at least has the body of a 10, she obscures her face) and has been on SA for awhile. Can't even get her to open a message. I'll have to settle for living vicariously through one of you that have a much better way with the written word than myself. Haha Has anyone talked to / met her?
-
01-07-21 09:46 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 618I found her to be pretty entitled. We exchanged numbers, texted for awhile to set things up then she told me I would have to increase her ask based on her traveling to me outside of DC. (I'm not far) I moved on.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 00:16 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 7She was willing to meet me for 500 and alternate coming to me and staying in a hotel near her for overnight fun. She wasn't into some things, that made me not want to move forward. Very pretty though. Seems legit.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 23:10 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 52Exchanged messages with her a few months back. Always very short monosyllabic responses from her (one of my red flags). Pictures were too good though, so I set a date. She agreed. Then ghosted. Do better than me, then report back and spike the football. I can take it.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 18:04 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 328TaylorBarbie123
Any intel would be appreciated. We've communicated off and on for a couple of months. She hit me up and now working on setting up a M&G.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e895b...1-6c98e260be31
-
01-06-21 18:01 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 328KCSauvB
Had a prolonged discussion on Seeking and via text. Everything seemed cool except she wanted to come to my place. I don't host and she would not do the hotel thing. She's on the platform everyday. Wondering if anyone else has experience. Thinking about re-engaging.
https://www.seeking.com/member/94846...5-aa84414f6077
-
01-06-21 14:08 #5192Regular Member

Posts: 12Other Dating Sites?
Anybody had luck with the traditional dating sites to find Nsa fun? Years ago I had success with dating sites by just being honest about what I was looking for. Was up front about the fact that I had a GF and just wanted discreet fun. Surprisingly had a number of women respond that they were open to it and had fun with a few. Would this approach work for an attached person today on Match or POF?
-
01-06-21 12:48 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 385DeniBella
Anyone have intel on DeniBella?
https://www.seeking.com/member/03b52...4-9df840560788
She swiped right on me on Tinder and we started chatting. Her Tinder profile doesn't have SB keywords, nor does mine. She played coy for a bit, but eventually got around to "mutually beneficial relationship. " Once she did that I figured that she must be on SA and I was not wrong.
-
01-06-21 12:06 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 130Don't forget.
"Treat me well and I'll treat you better", or something very close to that. I see it in so many profiles. That's an immediate red flag for me.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 11:05 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 148Anyone seen this one
https://www.seeking.com/member/8fc31...4-e0c0cdb08e41
She went straight to text seems dtf and pictures she sent matched the website. I am trying to set up with her for next week her intially ask was way to high. I now Ignore that and when she shows up only going to offer half or she can leave I have found that has worked for some of the quick to meet up high asks. As we all know getting them to show up is half the battle sometimes.











Reply With Quote






