rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 691 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5181

    Pretty girl but!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Sir, your posts are never pointless. Sometimes we all get caught up in a particular provider, get that little something special that others don't provide, or that little spark that makes it feel somehow a bit more special. I know myself that I have had a couple in my many years of mongering, and some of them still appear in my nightly visions.
    That's funny I've tried several times to see her and your definitely right it's a crap shoot on what you get back. I actually thought she was a bit bi Polar. I probably won't visit as it seems a bit to chancy for me.

  2. #5180

    Never Pointless

    Sir, your posts are never pointless. Sometimes we all get caught up in a particular provider, get that little something special that others don't provide, or that little spark that makes it feel somehow a bit more special. I know myself that I have had a couple in my many years of mongering, and some of them still appear in my nightly visions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    This fine young lass was my ATF for over two years. She may still be, truth be told. She was my addiction, my goddess, my muse. She hates me of course, but she probably doesn't hate you yet, so I would recommend checking her out. If you click together, there's no better. If you don't, well, I promise you'll know.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/374599405739

    I honestly have no idea why I'm posting about wee Niina just now. Still feeling nostalgic I'd reckon.

    This is one of those posts I know I'll regret tomorrow. Alexa, ask me in 45 minutes if I want to delete the pointless Niina post.

    Nice report Jimmer76. Had my eye on Stormy.

  3. #5179

    Niina

    This fine young lass was my ATF for over two years. She may still be, truth be told. She was my addiction, my goddess, my muse. She hates me of course, but she probably doesn't hate you yet, so I would recommend checking her out. If you click together, there's no better. If you don't, well, I promise you'll know.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/374599405739

    I honestly have no idea why I'm posting about wee Niina just now. Still feeling nostalgic I'd reckon.

    This is one of those posts I know I'll regret tomorrow. Alexa, ask me in 45 minutes if I want to delete the pointless Niina post.

    Nice report Jimmer76. Had my eye on Stormy.

  4. #5178

    Brookie=Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    For those playing the board game at home. Lilly went by Brooke for over 2 years.
    She really a sweet girl. I texted her yesterday too and after a few texts she started replying "huh" which I took to mean "I don't understand" before she quit responding at all! My take is she was that either you beat me to the punch or she was too zoned out to communicate. Anyway, a decent fuck and everyone should get it once from this one.

  5. #5177

    Stormy

    TOFTT the other day and dreamed of Stormy. Looked TGTBT but she's real.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/401219758032

    Pros: Fairly easy set up. A little bit of tag. No pic verification request. Nice neighborhood in Ormond off Beach St. Very pretty girl (all pics in ads are legit), ad states 23 which I have no objection. Good BBBJ, sexy as hell looking up at her from the bottom in CG (IMHO the best view for her boobs). Slender girl and in very nice shape. Was surprised at a little PSE action. Maybe it was fake, maybe it was so I would rush, maybe it's bc I'm bigger than most: o) but it was definitely HOT! DATY, Mish, CG, K9.

    Cons: Those pics of her in the garage are legit. She stays in the garage which has been "converted" to a living space. Bed, sofa, TV, etc. It's awkward. Fearing the whole time in my dream that any moment now, in the middle of fucking her, the overhead garage door is going to go up. And yes, that's the way you enter the place or exit. Another person apparently stays inside the house but she has a bolt on the door from the door from garage into the house (She requested I NOT knock on the front door). Requested BYOC (cover). She's 420 friendly and the garage smelled like it (I suppose that could be a pro for some!) My guess is it's only a matter of time before the neighbors catch wind of what's going on.

    Pretty girl, great fuck, but WAY to awkward for me to repeat my dream!

    - Jimmer76.

  6. #5176

    Lilly = Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsm7422  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/582888322172

    Saw her yesterday for the second time. She is a sweetheart and was a good visit. Her pics are a bit outdated and the hair is no longer red. It would appear that the lifestyle is starting to take its toll. Was still a good visit and her skills are better than others I have seen and definitely comes across as she enjoys what she's doing. Incall location is a run down little hotel in Daytona and sadly was a bit of a mess and no working plumbing which may cause me not to repeat for awhile in the hopes that she gets back on track soon. Hopefully she does as I really enjoy her personality.
    For those playing the board game at home. Lilly went by Brooke for over 2 years.

  7. #5175

    Lilly

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...d/582888322172

    Saw her yesterday for the second time. She is a sweetheart and was a good visit. Her pics are a bit outdated and the hair is no longer red. It would appear that the lifestyle is starting to take its toll. Was still a good visit and her skills are better than others I have seen and definitely comes across as she enjoys what she's doing. Incall location is a run down little hotel in Daytona and sadly was a bit of a mess and no working plumbing which may cause me not to repeat for awhile in the hopes that she gets back on track soon. Hopefully she does as I really enjoy her personality.

  8. #5174

    Sad state of Mongering

    As one who remembers how Daytona was 10/12 years ago it is with much sadness that I see what has happened since then. Daytona has died! May it rest in peace.

  9. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    Try searching "Melissa".
    Thanks, Brother Monger! Will do.

  10. #5172

    Gisselle

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I too lost her digits, I haven't seen an ad for her in a long time. I hit up her FB a few weeks back but no response.
    She went by the name Gisselle although her real name was Lauren. I seen her two maybe three times, good looking but just wasn't into the performance. She moved to Tennessee a while back and was married or engaged last I read, prob won't see here back here again. I think to many encounters with uncle LEO while she was here. Her mug shot list is quite long.

  11. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I too lost her digits, I haven't seen an ad for her in a long time. I hit up her FB a few weeks back but no response.
    After I posted here I found her and saw that she's not in FL anymore, moved on, looks like a boyfriend and they are expecting a little girl!

    Congrats and wish the best to her! Glad to see someone got out of this.

  12. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowxag  [View Original Post]
    Phone was like 386-957.

    Lived in Daytona, just trying to see if anyone got an old ad of her.

    Thanks!
    I too lost her digits, I haven't seen an ad for her in a long time. I hit up her FB a few weeks back but no response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28468022_582619765424086_3586831403890260403_n.jpg‎  

  13. #5169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Remembering Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I still think about her often, so sad! JD.
    There was just something about Robin that got me hard just thinking about her. Perhaps it was her sweet disposition or her skills which were really good but personally it was the way she'd whisper in my ear as I was putting my bare cock in her sweet pussy asking me to "give it all to me baby" which absolutely drove me crazy. Or perhaps it was when I'd lube up roll her over and slowly insert my cock in her asshole, she moaning the whole time "I can't take it" as she arched her back ass up spreading her tight little ass cheeks with both hands allowing me full access to her asshole! I'd start pulling my cock all the way out then driving it home as she let out soft moans every time I'd hit bottom until came deep in her. Man, I really liked that women, one of my all time atfs and miss I her a lot! May she rest in peace. JD.

  14. #5168

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    Try searching "Melissa".
    I think that she looks better with her "covid" weight gain.

  15. #5167

    Fry? Fry?

    Quote Originally Posted by Datymonger69  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/535851145447

    She was in the dirtona area about a year or so ago, maybe longer. I remember the black and white pic, her with the long dark hair. Can't remember if Missy was the name she was using back then. Search didn't show up anything. Considering taking the plunge.

    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Try searching "Melissa".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape