High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 691 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 10356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5166

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Datymonger69  [View Original Post]
    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/535851145447

    She was in the dirtona area about a year or so ago, maybe longer. I remember the black and white pic, her with the long dark hair. Can't remember if Missy was the name she was using back then. Search didn't show up anything. Considering taking the plunge.

    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
    Long time Daytona provider. Looks like she got much thicker. She used to play in a shithole hotel on us1 Mason area then went homeless. Reviews are mixed. To many rules for substandard quality.

  2. #5165

    Anyone remember her-Missy?"

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/535851145447

    She was in the dirtona area about a year or so ago, maybe longer. I remember the black and white pic, her with the long dark hair. Can't remember if Missy was the name she was using back then. Search didn't show up anything. Considering taking the plunge.

    Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

  3. #5164

    Utr Miranda in Jacksonville

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtna  [View Original Post]
    Is that the link to the UTR Miranda you guys were raving about? She looks very interesting.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359743189979
    No it's not but you can go to the Jacksonville board and read about Miranda in her own forum.

  4. #5163

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtna  [View Original Post]
    Is that the link to the UTR Miranda you guys were raving about? She looks very interesting.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359743189979
    Probably not the same Miranda. Miranda has been posting for a few months. Primarily out of Altamonte. Seems her boyfriend is pimping her out.

  5. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Shoutout to HeWolf47 for hooking me up with this utr out of Jacksonville. Her name is Miranda and she travels to Orlando and Daytona on occasion. She has a banging body and a great personality with no drama and a professional attitude that makes your visit very comfortable. Her communication leading up to our hr visit was perfect and even a little flirty with some nice pictures to show me what was coming. I get the feeling that she wants to keep a low profile but may be wanting to find a few more regulars here in Daytona but I'm not sure. We already have plans on meeting up again so I'll report more later.
    Is that the link to the UTR Miranda you guys were raving about? She looks very interesting.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359743189979

  6. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaFalken  [View Original Post]
    I, too, find myself harkening back to providers of yore. Robin, Jada, Essie, Jasmine, Krystal, Crystal, Michelle, Tinkerbell, etc.

    I wonder if this is a touch of the season ("auld lang syne" as it were) or if this is an introspective acknowledgement that the local talent pool has eroded substantially over the past year-or-so.

    Or maybe I've just grown weary of providers who act as if they're doing us a favor by seeing us, all the while treating us to rushed lackluster performance, sketchy hygiene, and/or a surly (or at least detached) demeanor. Robin, bless her heart, was none of those things.

    I, too, miss that little cherry blossom.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4349188
    Well said, the current stable of providers is absolutely abysmal and makes us all miss the truly great ones like Sydney, Robin and peaches. All took things very seriously while delivering the best they had to offer.

  7. #5160

    Also Missing Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I still think about her often, so sad! JD.
    I, too, find myself harkening back to providers of yore. Robin, Jada, Essie, Jasmine, Krystal, Crystal, Michelle, Tinkerbell, etc.

    I wonder if this is a touch of the season ("auld lang syne" as it were) or if this is an introspective acknowledgement that the local talent pool has eroded substantially over the past year-or-so.

    Or maybe I've just grown weary of providers who act as if they're doing us a favor by seeing us, all the while treating us to rushed lackluster performance, sketchy hygiene, and/or a surly (or at least detached) demeanor. Robin, bless her heart, was none of those things.

    I, too, miss that little cherry blossom.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4349188

  8. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Listed weight in ad is 161 lbs, but pics look too good to be true.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/685397404329
    I have met this girl one time. It took a while to get her but she's worth it. Nice girl good personality no clock watcher. Her body is perfect. No way is she 161 pounds. I would repeat when I get a chance.

  9. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by HotNhung  [View Original Post]
    What's her name or her actual link?
    She goes by Kandee.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/57467653/

  10. #5157

    Looking for a link of this chick. Her name is Lauren in Daytona

    Phone was like 386-957.

    Lived in Daytona, just trying to see if anyone got an old ad of her.

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20210106-120605_Instagram.jpg‎  

  11. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    All the videos are gone now since PH cleaned house of all non verified accounts. Sorry.
    I saw one or two of her videos on xvideos or xhamster a couple of weeks back, forgot which one but they were pretty decent videos.

  12. #5155

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I still think about her often, so sad! JD.
    One of several lost last year which is very sad. Let's hope this year keeps everyone safe!

  13. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverOne21  [View Original Post]
    What's the link to her PH vid?
    All the videos are gone now since PH cleaned house of all non verified accounts. Sorry.

  14. #5153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Missing Robin

    I still think about her often, so sad! JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1167962-2uB3CHYWjFCxB4fJDeEH.jpg‎   1167962-972wPRCyifArLR9DFeHM.jpg‎  

  15. #5152

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontheprowl88  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to her? She was definitely a crowd favorite!
    Amanda passed. She had a infection in her heart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape