Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 552 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2066
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    So I briefly saw that Inslee has changed up his guidelines to reopen Washington and what caught my eye is, we are all going back to phase 1, but live indoor entertainment is allowed, which I would categorised strip clubs as. There isn't much specifics I could find, only that in phase 1 it is "heavily restricted". Does anyone have an inside contact or know any club owners? Could we finally see a strip club open up after shut down for almost a year?
    I've talked to a couple club owners. The guidelines haven't been very clear and the government hasn't been helpful in letting them know what catagory they fall under. They have concluded the clubs are more inline with restaurant and bars than anything else. Even if we think they are more entertainment. Its the same in most states even though WA clubs don't have alcohol (at least at the bar).

  2. #2065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198

    Inslees new guidelines

    So I briefly saw that Inslee has changed up his guidelines to reopen Washington and what caught my eye is, we are all going back to phase 1, but live indoor entertainment is allowed, which I would categorised strip clubs as. There isn't much specifics I could find, only that in phase 1 it is "heavily restricted". Does anyone have an inside contact or know any club owners? Could we finally see a strip club open up after shut down for almost a year?

  3. #2064

    Got any Sugar?

    If anyone knows if she's still around, PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Petite AA Dancer. Kittens. Weekdays during the afternoons. 200 cfs CBJ in VIP room for 30 minutes.

    150 in VIP section but you can't fuck her as hard there because she can't be as loud.

  4. #2063
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndphx  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if the beauties from the clubs are offering outcalls. Must have been hit hard with all this pandemic still going on.
    Many are on TNA. They share a incall in Fed Way or Lake City.

  5. #2062
    Wonder if the beauties from the clubs are offering outcalls. Must have been hit hard with all this pandemic still going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. So if I read it correctly no titty sucking, finger banging or stick shifting? Sounds very lame.

  6. #2061
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Nope. They got shut down too.
    Bummer. I assume airport video won't be hosting their monthly dancer night neither.

  7. #2060

    Sin rock

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Is sin rock staying open during this lock down?
    Nope. They got shut down too.

  8. #2059
    Is sin rock staying open during this lock down?

  9. #2058

    Summer

    Just read on another site that Summer is "back in business" Of course Summer is a rather recycled dancer name so who knows which Summer it is. Hoping its the Brazilian girl. Apparently she's listed on Seeking Arrangements as Summer _212. Can anyone confirm?

  10. #2057

    Dances

    Quote Originally Posted by Species  [View Original Post]
    Went on a Sunday Night.

    New hours Wed to Sunday 4 to 12 PM.

    $10 door charge and $5 for a drink with a temperature check, Mask requires at all time while indoors.

    When I got there around 6 pm. There are about 6 or 7 dancers and about 4 customers.

    Sit at the tip rail to watch the show. Dancers are only allow to dance on the top stage and not the bottom stage with the tip rail.

    Each dance did come up and asked if I want a private dances from them when they pickup the tip.

    Customers keep coming and going, got up to able 10 max at some point but back down to 4 when I left, could have some in the back getting dances.

    When I left, I think there are about 10 girls working.

    Dance price are strange at this club.

    $30 single dance.

    Happy hours 6 pm to 9 pm 2 for $60.

    3 for 120.

    20 min for 180.

    30 min for 280.

    1 hr for 425.

    Got 2 20 min dances from 2 different dance, mask stays on, bikini lap dance, I will give 6 or 7 out of 10, still better than driving all the way to Portland. Expect no booze in WA.
    Thanks for the report. So if I read it correctly no titty sucking, finger banging or stick shifting? Sounds very lame.

  11. #2056
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how things went. Did the dancers do normal dances with any contact? Or did they have to stay six feet away? I think covid cases spiked this weekend in WA so it's interesting any club is open.

    And I agree, I'd much rather go to Pandoras or Kittens.
    Went on a Sunday Night.

    New hours Wed to Sunday 4 to 12 PM.

    $10 door charge and $5 for a drink with a temperature check, Mask requires at all time while indoors.

    When I got there around 6 pm. There are about 6 or 7 dancers and about 4 customers.

    Sit at the tip rail to watch the show. Dancers are only allow to dance on the top stage and not the bottom stage with the tip rail.

    Each dance did come up and asked if I want a private dances from them when they pickup the tip.

    Customers keep coming and going, got up to able 10 max at some point but back down to 4 when I left, could have some in the back getting dances.

    When I left, I think there are about 10 girls working.

    Dance price are strange at this club.

    $30 single dance.

    Happy hours 6 pm to 9 pm 2 for $60.

    3 for 120.

    20 min for 180.

    30 min for 280.

    1 hr for 425.

    Got 2 20 min dances from 2 different dance, mask stays on, bikini lap dance, I will give 6 or 7 out of 10, still better than driving all the way to Portland. Expect no booze in WA.

  12. #2055
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious how things went. Did the dancers do normal dances with any contact? Or did they have to stay six feet away? I think covid cases spiked this weekend in WA so it's interesting any club is open.

    And I agree, I'd much rather go to Pandoras or Kittens.
    Everything was the same. Just masks and that's it. Well Florida and Texas is lit it's covid is a myth over there. Some dancers I know moved to Texas.

  13. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I was there Thursday 10.50 pm they closed about 12 pm. Dancer had masks on. But I like pandora due to its extra curricula activities. And I don't know if "The pandora dancers " will be there I didn't see any but I have only been to pandora 3 times.
    I'm curious how things went. Did the dancers do normal dances with any contact? Or did they have to stay six feet away? I think covid cases spiked this weekend in WA so it's interesting any club is open.

    And I agree, I'd much rather go to Pandoras or Kittens.

  14. #2053
    Quote Originally Posted by SCVetran  [View Original Post]
    What'd you hear?
    My bad, upgraded my phone and was out playing with it all day, forgot to get back to you.

    So asked around and they are currently the only strip club open. I did hear that other clubs may use the same loop hole that they did, but didn't quite understand it. Friend who dances at the Vu was saying she only heard that SinRock was open, but hopefully Pandoras or Kittens opens up here soon.

  15. #2052
    Quote Originally Posted by WooshPootang  [View Original Post]
    I'll ask around, will report back tomorrow. But I believe so.
    What'd you hear?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape