Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 887 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5280

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/785586187592

    Not cute at all. Smokes a ton and has a gut. Hosts in a townhouse with thugs all over. Wouldn't do BJ because she has a frozen jaw (yeah right).

    Would not repeat.
    Were you approach or threatened by these guys? Wondering what made them "thugs" and why their presence had a negative impact on your experience?

  2. #5279

    Candy

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...d/785586187592

    Not cute at all. Smokes a ton and has a gut. Hosts in a townhouse with thugs all over. Wouldn't do BJ because she has a frozen jaw (yeah right).

    Would not repeat.

  3. #5278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Brandy Baxter is a thick cutie and a fun date. Great BBBJ too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOctagon  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Katt, are there any other reliable ebony providers down here that y'all would recommend?

    Had a great time with Katt previously, but agreed, her rates are outrageous. Kimberly looks good, but no BBBJ is a deal breaker.

    Feel free to PM me and don't hesitate to hit me up if you're in avl.

  4. #5277

    Katt, other ebony options?

    Speaking of Katt, are there any other reliable ebony providers down here that y'all would recommend?

    Had a great time with Katt previously, but agreed, her rates are outrageous. Kimberly looks good, but no BBBJ is a deal breaker.

    Feel free to PM me and don't hesitate to hit me up if you're in avl.

  5. #5276

    Sure Did

    I did. Just wish we were able to finish the date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    You actually saw her?

  6. #5275

    Saw her few months back

    I saw her few months back. We were talking for sometime, and she was nice, not rude at all. But didn't want to drive 2 hrs to meet her. Then she calls me one day out of the blue, saying she is in Greenville, a deal fell apart, so she is in Grenville for few hours and she has a room. I was there within 30 minutes it was one of the best I've had. But then again I doubt it was her normal routine. She was having some issues at home, and she wanted someone to listen to it. So I talked with her for like 30 minutes, smoked some 420 (she had good stuff) and once everything was off her chest we started the main event. She is a freak. One of the best anal I've done, she takes it like a pro, and its so tight. We hangout for like 3 hours, for the 30 min donation, had multiple pops, all ending in Greek. She made me do some stuff that don't want to mention on this all in all it was super awesome. And then I droped her off to Spartanburg.

    Now comes the funny part, I knew it was one time only thing and she was blowing off steam. But I wanted to see if we can do some of it again. But when I contacted her she acted like it never happened. She acted like she didn't know me at all. Then she stopped answering my calls. And then disappeared from Spartanburg stg for a while. Now only I knew she is back. As always YMMV. But if you get her in a good mode, she really can take a pounding.

  7. #5274

  8. #5273

    Really?

    You actually saw her?

  9. #5272

    Sorry Forgot the link

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...y/278089855464

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Link for the one one boiling springs? Would be nice to find a close provider.

  10. #5271

    Really?

    No offense taken MrMann. You guys know we see some of the same women around here right? LMAO.

  11. #5270

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    So many people post their ads on tryst and eros and I'm supposed to pay above market price? Na. Did Makika even get her saggy water bag tits fixed yet?

    I seen her many times before probably less than two years ago when she was still staying in a dump room up in Simpsonville. Paid 1. 5.

    No offense intended towards you. I'm just making a general statement / review from previous experience.

    Sorry, I'm not going to pay triple the rate to rent the exact same piece of equipment 18 months later.
    BBFS for 100 at the Quality Inn less than 2 years ago. GPS is through the roof.

  12. #5269

    Malika / Katt / katrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennon68  [View Original Post]
    Guys, do yourself a favor and start the new year off right. Treat yourself to this one. She is a wonderful woman!

    https://tryst.link/escort/katkanplay
    So many people post their ads on tryst and eros and I'm supposed to pay above market price? Na. Did Makika even get her saggy water bag tits fixed yet?

    I seen her many times before probably less than two years ago when she was still staying in a dump room up in Simpsonville. Paid 1. 5.

    No offense intended towards you. I'm just making a general statement / review from previous experience.

    Sorry, I'm not going to pay triple the rate to rent the exact same piece of equipment 18 months later.

  13. #5268

    Red head anal queen / waffle house Uniform

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/975123985382

    100% scam. If she was real she would have 3 fistfuls of my money, but sadly she is not. She had posted in the upstate area, I texted her from a pa area code, I asked her where she was close to and she advised a city close to area code near the city the area code was assigned to.

    Several months later I texted her from a 864 area code to see where she was near and she refused to advise. Her rates are 25% below market, I feel the reason for this is she will ask for half up front. As hot as she is and for long as she has posted I have yet to see a review on her. I search this site atleast 7 x a day (greenville, ashville, Atlanta, Charlotte and yet to see. A review about her. As hot as she is I am sure if she was real she would be reviewed.

  14. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any helpful feedback on this firecracker? Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/975123985382
    Seems fake. Probably another deposit scam attempt.

  15. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyGuy850  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any helpful feedback on this firecracker? Thanks in advance!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/975123985382
    Scam, sends you pics as "verification. " Asks for $40 deposit, then never shows up. Fell for whoever it actually is' scam when first getting into doing this and didn't know any better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape