Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 975 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 14623
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by Rompboy69  [View Original Post]
    Tried several times, unsuccessfully to reach her. Anyone have any info?

    She post on STG quite a bit. Is this her typical MO Or Just a scam an TGTBT.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/202243234380
    Not sure why she's not answering but she's definitely real. Though there are mixed reviews so it's going to be YMMV.
    Last edited by Anon776; 01-06-21 at 20:36. Reason: First part was unrelated.

  2. #4737
    Read report #4509 on this thread by Moby.

  3. #4736

    Lucy Liu

    Tried several times, unsuccessfully to reach her. Anyone have any info?

    She post on STG quite a bit. Is this her typical MO Or Just a scam an TGTBT.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...o/202243234380

  4. #4735

  5. #4734

    Janae. Her reply seems like suspect scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting back on the road again and there seems to be a few new faces in the Ft. Myers area. I couldn't find anything on this young lady. She almost looks TGTBT.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/986874052665
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Looks amazing. Zero hits on the # makes me a little nervous. May need to TOFTT.
    Includes the hotel she's allegedly at along with the following:

    " it's $75 cashapp deposit before we meet and $125 once we meet for the hour hh is $25 cashapp deposit before we meet and $75 once we meet".

  6. #4733
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB247  [View Original Post]
    Dine69 posted a recent review about her.
    Thanks. I seen it and caught myself before going. A famn shame we can't good service off STG. Looks like I gots to keep finding those UTR. LOL.

  7. #4732

    Anything on her

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/391309380621

    Do we know anything on this one. I'm kinda hesitant because of hotel settibg. Let me know if any info.

  8. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting back on the road again and there seems to be a few new faces in the Ft. Myers area. I couldn't find anything on this young lady. She almost looks TGTBT.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/986874052665
    I agree. Looks amazing. Zero hits on the # makes me a little nervous. May need to TOFTT.

  9. #4730

    No more comms with the redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post and was quoted 130 hhr and no greek on the first visit. Has anyone seen her?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/985906424644
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    WOW!. She's cute!
    Starting to have my suspicions with this one especially since she originally was ok with meeting the following day, but comms went ghost. Hoping a scammer was dodged by accident, but who knows.

  10. #4729

    Janae

    I'm getting back on the road again and there seems to be a few new faces in the Ft. Myers area. I couldn't find anything on this young lady. She almost looks TGTBT.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...e/986874052665

  11. #4728

    Check Rip-off section

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...6/811108303887

    Does anyone know the quality here? Rates are good but I thought I may have seen something before about her.
    Dine69 posted a recent review about her.

  12. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    Teeth are gone from candy. She is currently featured in rip off reports.
    Oh, . This would explain that. But there was no ripoff, she did what I asked her to do but junior wouldn't work with me.

  13. #4726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Teeth are gone from candy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...6/811108303887

    Does anyone know the quality here? Rates are good but I thought I may have seen something before about her.
    Teeth are gone from candy. She is currently featured in rip off reports.

  14. #4725

    Don't do it!!

    Last week I was itching down south and all of my regulars were out celebrating Christmas, so I searched stg (stupid move I know) and found her. https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f.../401117774661..

    Good comms and close to my place. She looks ok on her pics. Got to her hotel and when she opens the door. OMG I should've run. But little head says stay and I did. So there is a skinny older, I mean probably 60 yo old woman, no teeth and so many bruises on her body. Poor thing she did her best to do the service but junior was not cooperating. Who can blame him. LOL. Guys, I may be traumatised for life LOL. After 10 min, I dropped couple of 20 bills and left.

    Never again without a face pic.

    Stupid RN out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59C30E2F-BEF0-469A-8821-97E18079441E.jpg‎  

  15. #4724

    Got my Stimulus

    What I call my Stimulus is when Nita 57 comes into town. They should really call her Nita 35 that is what the body still looks like. But anyway, always deliver BBBJ is outstanding and will ask you what you want if you haven't see it yet. Wow and the rug she is supporting and always trimmed nice. I always love to wash my face in those little curls. She is always at a nice hotel, and very clean both hotel and especially her. She travels in and out, so while in Fort Meyers and Daniells I would make the trip, and I know you will return for another session. Ciao fellow mongers and Happy New Year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape