Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 976 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 14628
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4728

    Check Rip-off section

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...6/811108303887

    Does anyone know the quality here? Rates are good but I thought I may have seen something before about her.
    Dine69 posted a recent review about her.

  2. #4727
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    Teeth are gone from candy. She is currently featured in rip off reports.
    Oh, . This would explain that. But there was no ripoff, she did what I asked her to do but junior wouldn't work with me.

  3. #4726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Teeth are gone from candy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...6/811108303887

    Does anyone know the quality here? Rates are good but I thought I may have seen something before about her.
    Teeth are gone from candy. She is currently featured in rip off reports.

  4. #4725

    Don't do it!!

    Last week I was itching down south and all of my regulars were out celebrating Christmas, so I searched stg (stupid move I know) and found her. https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f.../401117774661..

    Good comms and close to my place. She looks ok on her pics. Got to her hotel and when she opens the door. OMG I should've run. But little head says stay and I did. So there is a skinny older, I mean probably 60 yo old woman, no teeth and so many bruises on her body. Poor thing she did her best to do the service but junior was not cooperating. Who can blame him. LOL. Guys, I may be traumatised for life LOL. After 10 min, I dropped couple of 20 bills and left.

    Never again without a face pic.

    Stupid RN out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59C30E2F-BEF0-469A-8821-97E18079441E.jpg‎  

  5. #4724

    Got my Stimulus

    What I call my Stimulus is when Nita 57 comes into town. They should really call her Nita 35 that is what the body still looks like. But anyway, always deliver BBBJ is outstanding and will ask you what you want if you haven't see it yet. Wow and the rug she is supporting and always trimmed nice. I always love to wash my face in those little curls. She is always at a nice hotel, and very clean both hotel and especially her. She travels in and out, so while in Fort Meyers and Daniells I would make the trip, and I know you will return for another session. Ciao fellow mongers and Happy New Year.

  6. #4723
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...6/811108303887

    Does anyone know the quality here? Rates are good but I thought I may have seen something before about her.
    Hey Rey, since you hooked me up with your UTR pm me, I am 99.9% I know this girl. I give you some info. Rip.

  7. #4722

    Can someone recount the experience here

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...6/811108303887

    Does anyone know the quality here? Rates are good but I thought I may have seen something before about her.

  8. #4721

    Went with Kelli

    Didn't hear back so I went with Kelli. She's cute in a street kinda way. Smokin little spinner body. Definetly a candy user but low key and did not affect her performance. Started off with a nice massage, but didn't go on long enough, my fault and had I ask for longer she would have accommodated I'm sure. Seemed in good spirits no attitude at all. Head game BBBJ is pretty good, can't get it all down but makes a good effort. Tales the cock well, likes it doggy and yes she does like it. Hard and long. She a self described nymph and she can take a long dicking and keep coming back. After a 1/2 hr or so I could tell I was wearing her pussy out, so I pulled out and she started sucking me off agin, yes she asks you to not blow in her mouth. . Bag off I rode her ass and blasted between her cheeks. Yes I'll do her again but will go for the 1/2 hr.

    Thanks for the insight fellas. I appreciate not having to make the same mistakes that those who have come and gone before me have made. Recommended.

    When in doubt get the fuck out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dine69  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/225715212317

    This is Ashleigh. Very reasonable BBBJ is amazing. A little bit of a BBW, did not effect my interest, will accommodate and fun. Rated are better then average on here. Worth a visit.

    Other Ashley https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...y/297305840778 or https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...i/074926520881.

    Not been with either, but 2nd ash been reviewed here.

    Kelli had alot of reviews here. YMMV, but I went again. Much better then my 1st experience with her. Wants regulars but knows what she will allow. Fun time.

    Good luck. More insight helps us all. And always YMMV.

  9. #4720
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Saw this post and was quoted 130 hhr and no greek on the first visit. Has anyone seen her?
    WOW!. She's cute!

  10. #4719

    Any intel on redhead squirting queen?

    Saw this post and was quoted 130 hhr and no greek on the first visit. Has anyone seen her?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/985906424644
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 658E59CC-FDB6-4D79-8755-39362EC725A7.jpg‎   1570B4A5-983F-4FB2-8722-0F69360D55DC.jpg‎   B561B7C3-D5BA-43E4-8765-F165DC025AC5.jpg‎   978EA9D3-75C9-409F-93A6-59AA8E1C1EF3.jpg‎   C8B5F2E5-3883-4A81-9CBD-3583551DC894.jpg‎  

    E130D554-BE1F-4CA2-B44B-7F6846225EA2.jpg‎   A9377599-0BB3-4E09-8745-8FC533D6520F.jpg‎   F256A886-C1BA-4C68-9292-EADF1012B748.jpg‎   CD80EAE0-19B0-466F-A58D-8E0F906F5664.jpg‎   7380FFF5-A866-4C11-801D-9E1E5083344C.jpg‎  


  11. #4718

    2 - Ashley's & Ashleigh, actually more

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about this Ashley, she has one recent good review on TER.

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...y/297305840778
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/225715212317

    This is Ashleigh. Very reasonable BBBJ is amazing. A little bit of a BBW, did not effect my interest, will accommodate and fun. Rated are better then average on here. Worth a visit.

    Other Ashley https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...y/297305840778 or https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...i/074926520881.

    Not been with either, but 2nd ash been reviewed here.

    Kelli had alot of reviews here. YMMV, but I went again. Much better then my 1st experience with her. Wants regulars but knows what she will allow. Fun time.

    Good luck. More insight helps us all. And always YMMV.

  12. #4717
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHunLow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys just back in town for a bit and I'm thinking about knocking off a blonde. Ashley and Kelli came to mind as they have been on my radar.

    Yes I know they have both been reviewed here. Some good some bad. Which is the case with so many of these ladies. Ya catch them on an off day and you wish you had stayed home and spanked it. Catch them on a up day and your happy you came, maybe eve twice.

    So my question is anyone have some recent activity with either of these two?

    Stay safe fellas and remember these words.

    When in doubt, get the fuck out 👍127996;.
    If you're talking about this Ashley, she has one recent good review on TER.

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...y/297305840778

  13. #4716

    Looking for some blonde action

    Hey guys just back in town for a bit and I'm thinking about knocking off a blonde. Ashley and Kelli came to mind as they have been on my radar.

    Yes I know they have both been reviewed here. Some good some bad. Which is the case with so many of these ladies. Ya catch them on an off day and you wish you had stayed home and spanked it. Catch them on a up day and your happy you came, maybe eve twice.

    So my question is anyone have some recent activity with either of these two?

    Stay safe fellas and remember these words.

    When in doubt, get the fuck out 👍127996;.

  14. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this one? So hot. Not sureshe is even real.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-play/36165601
    She really looks great. But, . I did a search on TER with the phone number and it seems to me that there are other providers with same number. Maybe an agency?

  15. #4714

    Low life

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I am not picking on the provider pictured, although I reviewed her in the past. My question is what is up with all these girls posting pics of themselves flicking off the Camara? Comes across to me as a huge f you to their potential clients. I realize these often aren't the classy women but WTF?
    No class, 'gangster style'? Will never see me or my money.

    LTD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape