Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 16539
-
01-12-21 12:46 #11109Senior Member

Posts: 461Massage
Well the pic is definitely fake. That is Instagramer Teddy bearosito, not sure what the actual MT would look like?
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 11:43 #11108Senior Member

Posts: 103No BUTT very interested!
Please share results and PM contact info if good.
Originally Posted by LTlurker53
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-21 09:42 #11107Senior Member

Posts: 134Massage
Anyone recognize this gal? Have a scheduled massage. Just can't recall if I read something about her or not.
-
01-09-21 21:48 #11106Senior Member

Posts: 39AMP experiences in the last couple of weeks.
AJA:
I know many of you know of this place. So, I will not get into much detail. As far as visiting, I had a session with a provider named Cindy. I will say that everything went smooth and one could expect for a great session until I received a good whiff of the seafood market. This is one of my pet peeves. On top of that, this is not the first time with this provider. Anyhow, she is a great provider, but that smell is a no go especially when it is consistent with each visit with her. Also, I did see another girl there. I believe her name is Kim? Does anyone have info on her? Thanks.
Serenity Spa (Neptune):
First, I want to thank one of the members for the lead on this one. In fact, I got lucky and met Yamada in the first visit. She is flirty and fun to talk to. In addition, she claims to be half Japanese and half Chinese. In terms of physical appearance, the face is okay, body is petite, short height, and I would put her in her early 40's. She does not look bad though. In this session, I opted for 30 minutes for 50. There was not much of a massage, more of a rub down on my back and legs. When the flip came, she progressed in providing a nice L2 ending. I would repeat for sure!
Favor Spa:
This is a Korean spa. It was quite empty, in the parking lot. When I went inside, I was met by an older lady at the counter, who goes by Kim. She has black hair down to her shoulders. Of course, she insisted that we only do 30 minutes, which was fine by me. I requested the table shower, and she did a fairly good job in cleaning me from top to bottom. We went to the room, chatted a little bit, and then came the flip. Unfortunately, only an L1 was performed, along with OTC roaming. It was an okay session. Not the worst or the best. As I was leaving, she said a younger girl is coming soon by the name of Sasha? Overall, I will not visit anytime soon. 60 House / 50 Tip.
If I missed anything, just PM for the details.
Does anyone have any recent info on Eden Spa? PM is fine. Thanks.
-
01-07-21 11:28 #11105Senior Member

Posts: 231Hahaha that's exactly what I imagined when I saw the ad. This may be the most dangerous mission yet, but if anyone truly wants to TOFTT, go to Oba and let us know if halfway through you hear a deep "oke now flip" and turn over to see that an old korean dude's been massaging you all along.
Originally Posted by YungC
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 09:58 #11104Senior Member

Posts: 919No name
I asked. She said "My name Beautiful. Your name Handsome. ".
30-something, thick enough build to support the big naturals, longish hair.
.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-21 20:38 #11103Senior Member

Posts: 316Doesn't SOUND too disappointing LOL
Sounds like she was really into it if she's asking you to hit the back door!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Did you get her name? What else did she look like besides a good rack?
-
01-06-21 10:09 #11102Senior Member

Posts: 919Victoria on Normandy
I've been avoiding Victoria for a while, but I checked them out after being ghosted all day long. $60 hh to get in the door, but the decor inside is very nice. The outside of the place is crappy, but nothing near it is open, so although your car is visible out in the road, there are no businesses nearby and no reason for anybody to see you or pay any attention to you as you go in.
Tiny old lady let me in (maybe 4' 6"I have never seen a shorter adult human in my life) and brought me to a pretty enough girl with a nice build and hefty boobs. Opted for L3, some haggling on price, settled on $120, which I felt was an overpayment. Not the best experience. It felt rushed and mechanical. I got a few minutes of good dirty talk where she kept telling me "fuck my ass fuck my ass" (I wasn't, but I wished I could), but I couldn't get good penetration, doggie wasn't on the table, and I just felt like I had no options there. Did my thing and got out.
I need to quit over spending when providers don't answer their phone all day. I have a regular thing with a favorite, but she's disappeared on me and nothing else panned out yesterday. So aggravating.
-
01-06-21 08:10 #11101Senior Member

Posts: 226Not yet
I want to but have been busy. Anyone else?
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 23:20 #11100Senior Member

Posts: 108Amy's
Is she Asian or white?
Originally Posted by TommyBB
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 21:22 #11099Senior Member

Posts: 73Was wondering
I'm not at all interested, I promise guys no homo, but do you think it's some bait and switch like the usual "new girls" pics on those ads but it's some 50 year old "girl" when you show up? Like is it going to be some old ass Korean dude that weighs less than the women doing the massages? First time seeing an ad like that and it cracks me up.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 17:07 #11098Senior Member

Posts: 43Anastasia
Did either of you get to see her? I'd be interested in scheduling.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 15:21 #11097Senior Member

Posts: 2334Their STG ad says they also offer "gay massage" so you may want to ask specifically who will be handling you. LOL.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/545205991108
-
01-05-21 11:48 #11096Senior Member

Posts: 231Oba massage girls??
What's up with Oba Massage on rubratings? Their pictures are all labeled "new pretty girl", but something seems just a bit off about them. Hmm.
-
01-04-21 23:09 #11095Senior Member

Posts: 180Girl at Amys
She is a nice girl. Thin and decent looking about 25. Nothing beyond L1 that I have seen. Allows plenty of roaming.
Originally Posted by ForgottenOne
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





