Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,531 to 22,545 of 41288
-
01-05-21 19:31 #18758Senior Member

Posts: 740Found her
On Eros. Apparently she provides and her contact info is in the pics below. Some one report back and let me know how it was. I'm not in Florida at the moment but I will be this weekend.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 19:27 #18757Senior Member

Posts: 50Were you able to verify this besides what BP Tommy said? Can't find an obit but was defriended on Facebook.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 19:13 #18756Senior Member

Posts: 250Alexis Andrews famous pawg pornstar
Hey mongers, I was doing a little grocery shopping at Publix today and I saw a famous Pawg Pornstar name Alexis Andrews. That ass look so good in person. She was wearing some purple leggings. I was with my girlfriend so I didn't go talk to her. I've been a fan of hers for years and I did not know she frequents Jax at all. Have any of you mongers had a dream with her? Outside of doing porn, does she provide services?? If any of you had encounters with her, PM me or quote this post.
-
01-05-21 18:28 #18755Senior Member

Posts: 64Sexy girl needs a car
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/258087289236
Any experience with this one?
Thanks SUPERDAWG.
-
01-05-21 18:12 #18754Senior Member

Posts: 299Wondered about her
Damn, sorry to hear that. A few months back, she was making the move to the SS and noticed the ads were getting a bit desperate. Then, she disappeared. I'm guessing the candy caught up with her.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 16:41 #18753Senior Member

Posts: 205Mature Cindy
Hi guys.
Anyone know anything about this supposed sexy middle age girl "the experience ".
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/355596968111
Thanks.
Suit.
-
01-05-21 16:28 #18752Senior Member

Posts: 933So sad. I saw her a couple times and was pleased for the most part but I hadn't seen her in about a year or maybe two. I actually hadn't noticed she wasn't posting anymore. Rip.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 15:16 #18751Senior Member

Posts: 256Another provider is gone
I use to see her back in the day like a couple years ago. It had been like a year since I last seen her. Comms started getting spotty is one reason other than that her body was not so appealing. She took direction well everything was a go in the bedroom. She never disappointed. I reached out with a second number she used and a person named back page Tommy told me she passed a few months ago.
-
01-05-21 14:16 #18750Senior Member

Posts: 103North side thick white girl available
Candii has award winning mic skills! Highly recommend fellas!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/835854122462
-
01-05-21 11:20 #18749Senior Member

Posts: 683Karmen with an E
Saw her a while back and it was OK. Anyone have any new reports on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...7/005828021727
Thanks.
GRAPP.
-
01-05-21 11:07 #18748Senior Member

Posts: 29I called her for rates, but something came up and ended up not going. QV for 100, HH for 140, H for 200.
Originally Posted by GameOfClue
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 08:46 #18747Senior Member

Posts: 31Anny (Colombiana Caliente)
Hello. Wondering if any fellow Latin lovers have dreamed of Anny Colombian, mostly advertises on AS with 407 #. Thanks!
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1839356
-
01-05-21 08:44 #18746Senior Member

Posts: 82I had the same experience as Mel and she defiantly has a fake leg / foot. She also brought a night stick to the room and was trying to hide it along side the bed. There are definitely others in the house as well. I will not repeat. Be careful with this one! Bad news all the way around.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-21 08:19 #18745Senior Member

Posts: 266Also Curious
I am also curious about this one! The pics were definitely taken in Jax. But they have to be at least 3 years old. Club pure closed at least that long ago if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 21:35 #18744Regular Member

Posts: 15Abbi / Kayla st. Augustine, Jacksonville, Savannah, ga
Same thing happened to me a while back, almost same playbook. This person first went by the name Kayla and used a different picture. I know this because I looked her ad for awhile now and when they first changed the name and profile picture, they made the mistake and kept the same fake / app / or burner number. Looked this person up online and noticed they had several reports against them for the same reason. Extortion. I made a report as well and blocked them. Spoke with another monger about this person and they actually spoke on the phone with them. He believed it was a man impersonating a woman. Be careful!
.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





