Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18768
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Anyone know anything about this supposed sexy middle age girl "the experience ".

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/355596968111

    Thanks.

    Suit.
    Yes, that's Northside Nikki who has been around forever. She's just using a new name for some reason. You can look her up under that name (Nikki or Nicole).

  2. #18767
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    She is basically a Lane Avenue streetwalker.

    PM me for social media.
    Yeah, I figured. Girls like her come to my home town and like to exaggerate their rates from the usual due to the low volume.

  3. #18766

    Alexis Andrews

    She has been advertising on Eros for a few months now.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...3551.htm?cat=1

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I was doing a little grocery shopping at Publix today and I saw a famous Pawg Pornstar name Alexis Andrews. That ass look so good in person. She was wearing some purple leggings. I was with my girlfriend so I didn't go talk to her. I've been a fan of hers for years and I did not know she frequents Jax at all. Have any of you mongers had a dream with her? Outside of doing porn, does she provide services?? If any of you had encounters with her, PM me or quote this post.

  4. #18765

    Mature Cindy

    I can answer my own question, and this is what pisses all of us off and why this forum is so valuable.

    This is what is advertised:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/355596968111

    And this is what you get:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/900483214620

    Same number and name and she says she has no idea who posted the good looking MILF's pic.

    And the song remains the same with these girls.

    Suit.

  5. #18764
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I use to see her back in the day like a couple years ago. It had been like a year since I last seen her. Comms started getting spotty is one reason other than that her body was not so appealing. She took direction well everything was a go in the bedroom. She never disappointed. I reached out with a second number she used and a person named back page Tommy told me she passed a few months ago.
    Wow,

    Can anyone verify Jamie passed? I used to see her quite regularly and recently no comms. I just assumed she was on vacation. She was pretty cool to hang with. I visited her in early October.

  6. #18763

    Batgirl is legit but.

    She is basically a Lane Avenue streetwalker.

    PM me for social media.

    Quote Originally Posted by GooGooWall91  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her do ads in Jacksonville a few times but I've never seen her. Was wondering if anyone here could verify if she's legit.

    She's currently visiting my home town and I'd like to put the word out if there's anything wrong.

    Goes by batgirl.

  7. #18762
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRedLight  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to verify this besides what BP Tommy said? Can't find an obit but was defriended on Facebook.
    No I was not able to verify but another site exotic monkey says her profile is invalid.

  8. #18761
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I was doing a little grocery shopping at Publix today and I saw a famous Pawg Pornstar name Alexis Andrews. That ass look so good in person. She was wearing some purple leggings. I was with my girlfriend so I didn't go talk to her. I've been a fan of hers for years and I did not know she frequents Jax at all. Have any of you mongers had a dream with her? Outside of doing porn, does she provide services?? If any of you had encounters with her, PM me or quote this post.
    She lived here a long time with her Mom, brother, step-sister and step-father who is now deceased. Great family and have known them for years.

  9. #18760

    Any info

    I've seen her do ads in Jacksonville a few times but I've never seen her. Was wondering if anyone here could verify if she's legit.

    She's currently visiting my home town and I'd like to put the word out if there's anything wrong.

    Goes by batgirl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0A100922-3D8D-44AF-B8B7-48D1A113C529.jpg‎   6A4060BE-6CF5-451E-92DA-127CE68F6111.jpg‎   EBECFCFC-DD8C-4BCB-8D5B-2196A9F0998F.jpg‎   4E7BD236-A194-4382-9A4E-260B821A5A32.jpg‎  

  10. #18759

    Sassy

    Had a date with Ms Sassy tonight. She is the lovely girl in the picture and eager to please. Sweet and very nice girl. Decent incall and great performance!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/651820106359

  11. #18758

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I was doing a little grocery shopping at Publix today and I saw a famous Pawg Pornstar name Alexis Andrews. That ass look so good in person. She was wearing some purple leggings. I was with my girlfriend so I didn't go talk to her. I've been a fan of hers for years and I did not know she frequents Jax at all. Have any of you mongers had a dream with her? Outside of doing porn, does she provide services?? If any of you had encounters with her, PM me or quote this post.
    On Eros. Apparently she provides and her contact info is in the pics below. Some one report back and let me know how it was. I'm not in Florida at the moment but I will be this weekend.

  12. #18757
    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I use to see her back in the day like a couple years ago. It had been like a year since I last seen her. Comms started getting spotty is one reason other than that her body was not so appealing. She took direction well everything was a go in the bedroom. She never disappointed. I reached out with a second number she used and a person named back page Tommy told me she passed a few months ago.
    Were you able to verify this besides what BP Tommy said? Can't find an obit but was defriended on Facebook.

  13. #18756

    Alexis Andrews famous pawg pornstar

    Hey mongers, I was doing a little grocery shopping at Publix today and I saw a famous Pawg Pornstar name Alexis Andrews. That ass look so good in person. She was wearing some purple leggings. I was with my girlfriend so I didn't go talk to her. I've been a fan of hers for years and I did not know she frequents Jax at all. Have any of you mongers had a dream with her? Outside of doing porn, does she provide services?? If any of you had encounters with her, PM me or quote this post.

  14. #18755

    Sexy girl needs a car

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/258087289236

    Any experience with this one?

    Thanks SUPERDAWG.

  15. #18754

    Wondered about her

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    I use to see her back in the day like a couple years ago. It had been like a year since I last seen her. Comms started getting spotty is one reason other than that her body was not so appealing. She took direction well everything was a go in the bedroom. She never disappointed. I reached out with a second number she used and a person named back page Tommy told me she passed a few months ago.
    Damn, sorry to hear that. A few months back, she was making the move to the SS and noticed the ads were getting a bit desperate. Then, she disappeared. I'm guessing the candy caught up with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape