Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 807 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7636

    Traveling

    Are you a wandering conisour of female flesh? Welcome and what made you choose this city of all places.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    My name is Humpty. Please read my reports in many other cities. I enjoy doing BBFS with creampie with ladies under 30 years of age. The most I pay is 30. Unless she looks like Taylor swift then I pay as much as 40. I need to know where I can find the best looking women. I also need to know where a good clean toilet can be found near the neighborhoods used by SWs. Thanks!

  2. #7635
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #7634

    Hello Milwaukee

    My name is Humpty. Please read my reports in many other cities. I enjoy doing BBFS with creampie with ladies under 30 years of age. The most I pay is 30. Unless she looks like Taylor swift then I pay as much as 40. I need to know where I can find the best looking women. I also need to know where a good clean toilet can be found near the neighborhoods used by SWs. Thanks!

  4. #7633

    Jolly Christmas

    Had the day off and decided to give the north loop a try. Not sure if I was looking in the wrong area but only spotted one BSW. Before I could turn around she had vanished.

    Checked out national and saw nothing but the usual BTranny. G had a nice surprised prepared, met Hazel on 21st. Lovely girl, quoted me. 4 for FS. Picked a spot and the clothes came off. Wonderful time with her! She worked for her money, and was friendly.

  5. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I scooped Kay today for the first time. I met her on about 16th and Greenfield. She is 21, very quite but quite nice. She does good work. I recommend. Today was the first time I ever saw her.

    Has anyone else ever seen Kay? What was your opinion?
    It sometimes makes it difficult that you can't search 3 letter names. She's been discussed in the past. I'd wait a few weeks before repeating. She's not 21. She has an important milestone birthday this month. And watch yourself then, she's had several rip-off reports as well.

    HS.

  6. #7631

    Angel

    Haven't hit the stroll in a while, saw and didn't recognize angel yesterday. She hopes in, asks for 60 for head, I just laughed at her and said $25, then she starts on the tip thing. Told her to have a good day, then for 60 we can do FS. So I agree (my mistake, fricken little head) and then she wants cash up front, I said no way, but said I'd show it to here but not till we were done does she get it. She then had to pee. Gets out pees in the street, then says to come see her when I'm not a broke ass ***** and walks away.

  7. #7630

    Kay

    I scooped Kay today for the first time. I met her on about 16th and Greenfield. She is 21, very quite but quite nice. She does good work. I recommend. Today was the first time I ever saw her.

    Has anyone else ever seen Kay? What was your opinion?

  8. #7629

    Mary / Michelle is the Goat

    First of all I'd like to thank Muffdriver. Thank you so much for giving me her number. She has to be top 2 or 3 in all of Milwaukee. She is easily the greatest provider I have ever seen. When he said she deep throats the whole time he was not exaggerating. I thought he was a little, but from start to finish I was in her throat and when I came she didn't slow down. Swallowed it all. I've been searching for a girl like her for so long. I'm probably going to go broke now that I've met her. Besides the A+++ head she's also incredibly nice and tells dorky jokes. If I had a million dollars I'd marry her. I'll stop schilling now. Thank you Muffdriver for the phone number. Don't even try to see her for less than 40-50. He was right, I'd pay double for that head maybe even triple. Please treat her right so she sticks around.

  9. #7628

    Follow the money

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I'm not arguing with any of the points being made here about police surveillance. We're all just trying to be mind readers, not only of cops, but don't forget political leaders. But it does raise one interesting point. Why do cops need to give a shit about us to make busts? They must be making busts for some reason.
    I can give you one reason, but I'm sure not the only one. The federal government hands out money to local and other LE to combat "sex trafficking". In order to get and keep getting those wonderful "free" dollars, they have to show they have trafficking and that they're doing something. So how often when arrests are reported in the paper do they ballyhoo trafficking? Fairly often. And how often are the actual arrests just ordinary prostitution. Most of the time. Prostitution busts are easy. Trafficking busts are hard. As long as they get away with labeling prostitution as trafficking, they're paving the way to easy federal money.

    In the Kraft case, mentioned earlier, it was a widespread effort in multiple jurisdictions, leading to over 200 arrests. LE made great claims about the trafficking, and the lapdog press reiterated those claims. Kraft, when he decided to challenge it all, had his lawyers and publicists point out that there was only ONE trafficking arrest (and it wasn't at Kraft's location), and all the rest were simple prostitution. The press and eventually even LE was forced to admit there really wasn't trafficking in that case.

  10. #7627

    Not questioning

    I'm not arguing with any of the points being made here about police surveillance. We're all just trying to be mind readers, not only of cops, but don't forget political leaders. But it does raise one interesting point. Why do cops need to give a shit about us to make busts? They must be making busts for some reason.

  11. #7626

    Replying to Your Own Quote? How Fucking Conceited!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    If you get gutsy enough, you can stop and talk to a woman walking along where you haven't got "the look. " Ask them directions or for a non-existent address. If they talk to you readily, you can ask them for their name and their number. A lot of women aren't' "hookers" but may be willing to trade for cell phones, kids' birthdays, rent, etc. If you do this, keep it light. If she declines to give you any info, thank her for her time, have nice day, and be on your way.
    Not really. I had to share.

    Okay, so it's Christmas Eve. Walmart parking lot is full, so I have to park a ways from the door. I'm walking up one of the aisles when I see a woman bent over her car, filling her trunk with last minute shopping. More out of mischief that Christmas Spirit, I say "Excuse me, Miss?" She turns to look at me and I say "Merry Christmas!" I had no idea what she looked like with her head in the trunk, but from the nose up, she was cute (COVID mask covered from the upper lip down). "Oh, are you Santa Clause?" she asks me. "Nope, I'm sorry. I'm not Santa. " She says "Oh, I thought maybe you could give me a present. " "That would be nice, I say, but I'm fresh out of presents. " She says "Here, take my number, and you can give me a present sometime. " So I take her number, and I call it yesterday. I think one of the presents she was looking for was her cell phone bill because "This caller is unavailable at the moment.".

    So without even trying I got a number for a fairly pretty, tall, AA slore. I will try the number again and let you all know how it goes.

    Coochie (falling off a log) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  12. #7625

    They don't?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I agree. The cops don't arrest mongers based on accumulated data from cruising. If they did I would have been busted a thousand times already.

    Also, the CIA and NSA don't share data with local LE for God's sake.
    I guess my sarcasm was too subtle. My point is that Milwaukee pd doesn't give a shit about us, and they certainly aren't using any of the aforementioned technology to try bust and bust mongers. Suburbs are a different animal all together, I would never see an advertised provider outside of Milwaukee city limits.

  13. #7624

    Don't waste your money on Kallie

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    Greetings and Salutations.

    Caught up with her recently. She was strolling and as usual. Nice gal. CBJ for $40. She is mechanical. Keeps going til you pop. Talked to her for a while, she cannot host, says she has a roommate. She is down to go to a hotel for some FS fun. Unfortunately she cannot host, says she has a roommate. Has anyone taken her to hotel for some fun? Worth it?

    FlipN Out.
    Don't waste your money on Kallie. She is hot but hates her job so just wants to get it over as fast as possible.

  14. #7623

    I would have been busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Drones, satellites, remote viewing and good ol'fashioned wire taps. I'll eat my hat if there is one documented case of any of this technology being used to bust mongers cruising the loop. Guys need to get over themselves, we're not that important. Common sense, a modicum of caution and discretion and you'll happily monger your way through life.
    I agree. The cops don't arrest mongers based on accumulated data from cruising. If they did I would have been busted a thousand times already.

    Also, the CIA and NSA don't share data with local LE for God's sake.

  15. #7622

    I believe

    Your police surveillance discussion interests me for several reasons. You would never get away with it on my home Chicago board as I guarantee someone would bad you for not sticking to finding girls. Not me. I think it's relevant. So far as people being surprised at the amount of resources being used- I'm not. Keep in mind that a lot of modern tech means less human resources needed until an actual bust. A camera here, a microphone there and see what pops up. We are also a pseudo Christian country. Paid sex is a great moral evil. You can fuck a woman- married or unmarried. And hardly anyone cares. You can pick up a woman at a bar, fill her with liquor and food, then fuck her and nobody cares. You could even give her a present afterwards and everything is jake. But heaven forbid you should give her cash before the act.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape