High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 806 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 12082
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7627

    Not questioning

    I'm not arguing with any of the points being made here about police surveillance. We're all just trying to be mind readers, not only of cops, but don't forget political leaders. But it does raise one interesting point. Why do cops need to give a shit about us to make busts? They must be making busts for some reason.

  2. #7626

    Replying to Your Own Quote? How Fucking Conceited!

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    If you get gutsy enough, you can stop and talk to a woman walking along where you haven't got "the look. " Ask them directions or for a non-existent address. If they talk to you readily, you can ask them for their name and their number. A lot of women aren't' "hookers" but may be willing to trade for cell phones, kids' birthdays, rent, etc. If you do this, keep it light. If she declines to give you any info, thank her for her time, have nice day, and be on your way.
    Not really. I had to share.

    Okay, so it's Christmas Eve. Walmart parking lot is full, so I have to park a ways from the door. I'm walking up one of the aisles when I see a woman bent over her car, filling her trunk with last minute shopping. More out of mischief that Christmas Spirit, I say "Excuse me, Miss?" She turns to look at me and I say "Merry Christmas!" I had no idea what she looked like with her head in the trunk, but from the nose up, she was cute (COVID mask covered from the upper lip down). "Oh, are you Santa Clause?" she asks me. "Nope, I'm sorry. I'm not Santa. " She says "Oh, I thought maybe you could give me a present. " "That would be nice, I say, but I'm fresh out of presents. " She says "Here, take my number, and you can give me a present sometime. " So I take her number, and I call it yesterday. I think one of the presents she was looking for was her cell phone bill because "This caller is unavailable at the moment.".

    So without even trying I got a number for a fairly pretty, tall, AA slore. I will try the number again and let you all know how it goes.

    Coochie (falling off a log) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  3. #7625

    They don't?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    I agree. The cops don't arrest mongers based on accumulated data from cruising. If they did I would have been busted a thousand times already.

    Also, the CIA and NSA don't share data with local LE for God's sake.
    I guess my sarcasm was too subtle. My point is that Milwaukee pd doesn't give a shit about us, and they certainly aren't using any of the aforementioned technology to try bust and bust mongers. Suburbs are a different animal all together, I would never see an advertised provider outside of Milwaukee city limits.

  4. #7624

    Don't waste your money on Kallie

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    Greetings and Salutations.

    Caught up with her recently. She was strolling and as usual. Nice gal. CBJ for $40. She is mechanical. Keeps going til you pop. Talked to her for a while, she cannot host, says she has a roommate. She is down to go to a hotel for some FS fun. Unfortunately she cannot host, says she has a roommate. Has anyone taken her to hotel for some fun? Worth it?

    FlipN Out.
    Don't waste your money on Kallie. She is hot but hates her job so just wants to get it over as fast as possible.

  5. #7623

    I would have been busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Drones, satellites, remote viewing and good ol'fashioned wire taps. I'll eat my hat if there is one documented case of any of this technology being used to bust mongers cruising the loop. Guys need to get over themselves, we're not that important. Common sense, a modicum of caution and discretion and you'll happily monger your way through life.
    I agree. The cops don't arrest mongers based on accumulated data from cruising. If they did I would have been busted a thousand times already.

    Also, the CIA and NSA don't share data with local LE for God's sake.

  6. #7622

    I believe

    Your police surveillance discussion interests me for several reasons. You would never get away with it on my home Chicago board as I guarantee someone would bad you for not sticking to finding girls. Not me. I think it's relevant. So far as people being surprised at the amount of resources being used- I'm not. Keep in mind that a lot of modern tech means less human resources needed until an actual bust. A camera here, a microphone there and see what pops up. We are also a pseudo Christian country. Paid sex is a great moral evil. You can fuck a woman- married or unmarried. And hardly anyone cares. You can pick up a woman at a bar, fill her with liquor and food, then fuck her and nobody cares. You could even give her a present afterwards and everything is jake. But heaven forbid you should give her cash before the act.

  7. #7621

    I normally would have believed that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I highly doubt wiretaps for a prostitution bust. You need a judge to okay that. That's for the real crime.
    Most reasonable people would believe that and that law enforcement has better things to do with their time and resources and I would have said the same. I was shocked though after having read the CNN article outlining the timeline of the massage parlor busts in FL. Investigators spent 4 months investigating the Orchards of Day Spa in FL which was one of many spas investigated. A detective found reviews of the massage parlor described as a rub and tug in online reviews. A detective then set up 24 hour surveillance for 1 week and noticed it was only men visiting for usually 1 hour at time. The article details how they then started pulling over men for traffic violations after they left this massage parlor and asked them what they did there. (Did these traffic violations really occur as they left, or just a made up reason to question them). They also went through the garbage thrown in the dumpster by the spa and found napkins which they tested for semen. After that they got a warrant and secretly installed 5 cameras inside the massage parlor. The rest we know is history as billionaire Robert Kraft was caught 2 times on those hidden room cameras. If someone had told me law enforcement would go through this much effort and use that amount of resources to accomplish this, I would have thought they were paranoid (I'm sure Kraft and the 20 other men busted at this location felt the same) but the CNN article gave a very detailed timeline. The inside of that parlor looked nicer then any I've seen in Milwaukee area. I would post a link to that article but I don't think that is permitted.

  8. #7620

    Just saw her. Was a great SW visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    After 1 cardate and 1 carry out to my place, I too have passed on anything more with Kalli. She just doesn't perform up to her price point for outcall. Stick with her head game in the car. *Negotiate for raw & catch. It's the best you'll get from her.
    She was nice, carry a conversation, sexy, and even suggested the FS with keeping her original price quoted. Was a simple car date but was good in my book. Little kissing, CBJ, hop in the back for more CBJ and then rcg. Was squeezing her tits and rubbing the clit. She seemed to enjoy it. Sorry she's a struggle for others.

  9. #7619
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger51  [View Original Post]
    Drones, satellites, remote viewing and good ol'fashioned wire taps. I'll eat my hat if there is one documented case of any of this technology being used to bust mongers cruising the loop. Guys need to get over themselves, we're not that important. Common sense, a modicum of caution and discretion and you'll happily monger your way through life.
    I highly doubt wiretaps for a prostitution bust. You need a judge to okay that. That's for the real crime.

  10. #7618

    Not so much

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    Greetings and Salutations.

    Caught up with her recently. She was strolling and as usual. Nice gal. CBJ for $40. She is mechanical. Keeps going til you pop. Talked to her for a while, she cannot host, says she has a roommate. She is down to go to a hotel for some FS fun. Unfortunately she cannot host, says she has a roommate. Has anyone taken her to hotel for some fun? Worth it?

    FlipN Out.
    After 1 cardate and 1 carry out to my place, I too have passed on anything more with Kalli. She just doesn't perform up to her price point for outcall. Stick with her head game in the car. *Negotiate for raw & catch. It's the best you'll get from her.

  11. #7617

    A la carte

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Took her to my place a few months ago. Just as mechanical and lots of rules. Plus everything was an up sell and I mean everything. "Oh, you want me to take my bra off? That's another $20. " It's unfortunate because in my opinion she's very attractive and fairly skilled but I haven't scooped her since then because the constant up sell drives me nuts.

    HS.
    Glad I asked first. Thanks HS!

  12. #7616

    Don't forget

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    As if Big Brother isn't snooping into our lives enough already! Surveillance cameras, license plate readers, facial recognition, etc.

    I've read of LE cruising hotel parking lots with license plate readers.

    LE will usually deny the existence of the stingray devices which capture all cell phone traffic in an area. They use the information gathered to leverage other information, a technique called "parallel construction", so that they don't have to admit using the stingray to originate the case.
    Drones, satellites, remote viewing and good ol'fashioned wire taps. I'll eat my hat if there is one documented case of any of this technology being used to bust mongers cruising the loop. Guys need to get over themselves, we're not that important. Common sense, a modicum of caution and discretion and you'll happily monger your way through life.

  13. #7615

    Stingray

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's what REALLY sucks with LEO these days: It's pretty much a sure thing that when they're doing stings like this that the cameras are running and scanning license plates. That's automatic so no real effort involved with the cop, just amassing a database of cruisers, so be cautious. The there's the mysterious stingrays that the FBI / NSA / CIA developed and shared with LE throughout the country.
    As if Big Brother isn't snooping into our lives enough already! Surveillance cameras, license plate readers, facial recognition, etc.

    I've read of LE cruising hotel parking lots with license plate readers.

    LE will usually deny the existence of the stingray devices which capture all cell phone traffic in an area. They use the information gathered to leverage other information, a technique called "parallel construction", so that they don't have to admit using the stingray to originate the case.

  14. #7614
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipNDip  [View Original Post]
    Greetings and Salutations.

    Caught up with her recently. She was strolling and as usual. Nice gal. CBJ for $40. She is mechanical. Keeps going til you pop. Talked to her for a while, she cannot host, says she has a roommate. She is down to go to a hotel for some FS fun. Unfortunately she cannot host, says she has a roommate. Has anyone taken her to hotel for some fun? Worth it?

    FlipN Out.
    Took her to my place a few months ago. Just as mechanical and lots of rules. Plus everything was an up sell and I mean everything. "Oh, you want me to take my bra off? That's another $20. " It's unfortunate because in my opinion she's very attractive and fairly skilled but I haven't scooped her since then because the constant up sell drives me nuts.

    HS.

  15. #7613

    Kallie

    Greetings and Salutations.

    Caught up with her recently. She was strolling and as usual. Nice gal. CBJ for $40. She is mechanical. Keeps going til you pop. Talked to her for a while, she cannot host, says she has a roommate. She is down to go to a hotel for some FS fun. Unfortunately she cannot host, says she has a roommate. Has anyone taken her to hotel for some fun? Worth it?

    FlipN Out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape