Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 933 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 433 833 883 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 983 1033 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 19575
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisa123  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone visited Tokyo spa in lynnwood recently?
    My experiences were about a year ago, but no one else has chimed in, so here goes. Stopped by once and saw Sophie or Sophia, not sure which. Overall had a nice time w CFS for the standard amount. I went back about a month later and drew a different masseuse, sorry I don't remember her name. She was cranky and argumentative. Got another CFS but would not repeat with her. Then COVID hit and I haven't been back to see if Sophie is still there.

  2. #5594
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    I went to Sky Massage the other day in Rainier. I was going since my old usually Lulu, face 5, body 6 but got BBBJ, BBFS from her but sadly she is no longer there. New girl Yuki face 7, body 7 with nice c's. Sadly I should have just left when I saw her in jeans. She gave nice solid massage with decent HJ with otc touching of the c's but no utc and no FS.
    Darn! Saw Lulu myself twice, and she was good.

  3. #5593

    Sky Massage

    I went to Sky Massage the other day in Rainier. I was going since my old usually Lulu, face 5, body 6 but got BBBJ, BBFS from her but sadly she is no longer there. New girl Yuki face 7, body 7 with nice c's. Sadly I should have just left when I saw her in jeans. She gave nice solid massage with decent HJ with otc touching of the c's but no utc and no FS.

  4. #5592

    Parking Obsession

    Quote Originally Posted by ZosKunk  [View Original Post]
    At least he does not seem to be LE. Cops don't worry about such small things liking parking.
    I think he is a chauffer!! Always wondering where to park the bosses limo.

  5. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    You've already asked about parking, and several people gave responses.

    It's bizarre how many questions you ask about this place and other AMPs. Post after post it's question after question.

    It doesn't appear you actually go to any AMPs, you just ask questions about them. Seems weird.
    At least he does not seem to be LE. Cops don't worry about such small things liking parking.

  6. #5590

    Crown parking

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be more for the apartment residents who live there. Is there parking in the back of the building too, rather not be towed when I go there.
    Unless spots are marked with numbers or say "Reserved", you can park anywhere. If you're really in doubt, ask the MMS when you go in.

  7. #5589
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be more for the apartment residents who live there. Is there parking in the back of the building too, rather not be towed when I go there.
    You've already asked about parking, and several people gave responses.

    It's bizarre how many questions you ask about this place and other AMPs. Post after post it's question after question.

    It doesn't appear you actually go to any AMPs, you just ask questions about them. Seems weird.

  8. #5588

    Crown parking lot

    Seems to be more for the apartment residents who live there. Is there parking in the back of the building too, rather not be towed when I go there.

  9. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    Okay thank you so much. Kinda deceptive that they are advertising on Rub Ratings then.
    Understand. However, in some "earlier" visits (anywhere between 8 months ago and 2 years ago), there were times where I did get a HJ. Many of these AMPs can vary from time to time on extra services offered. It depends on 1) the ownership, 2) the "manager", and 3) the masseuse.

  10. #5586
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Premium membership can be purchased details are on their website. Picture of a new place will work as well.
    Ha, good catch! Yes, I meant aside from paying, photos of a new place will get you a month of free premium.

  11. #5585

    RM Premium

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    FYI, posting reviews on RM does not get you a premium membership. The only way to do that (that I'm aware of) is to post a photo for a place that doesn't have one.
    Premium membership can be purchased details are on their website. Picture of a new place will work as well.

  12. #5584
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde  [View Original Post]
    I assume you mean this place:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/201654?layout=list

    No extra services at all. Women are not bad looking, but again, no extras at all, not even a HJ.
    Okay thank you so much. Kinda deceptive that they are advertising on Rub Ratings then.

  13. #5583
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoSurfer  [View Original Post]
    There are no reviews for this place on rm. Says located in Burien, if that is the one you are looking for.
    No it is Tukwila on Strander according to this:

    Seattle. rubratings.com/197191.

  14. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Top massage by university? I happened to be around the area and swing by before the closing time the other day but it was closed. Its also located in a high traffic area. TIA.
    My experience was somewhat in the middle of what the other two responded with. The massage was semi-decent and the girl that was there was somewhat young with a decent rack. But when it came time for the flip, she had this sense of urgency, like she wanted to get it down with ASAP. She also wore a mask which was kind of a turn off for me. Overall an average place that I would not revisit when there's much better game in town.

  15. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to "Chinese Therapy & Massage" in Tukwila? Or want to let me know what the premium reviews say on RM?
    There are no reviews for this place on rm. Says located in Burien, if that is the one you are looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape