Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 19573
-
01-05-21 07:46 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 147No it is Tukwila on Strander according to this:
Originally Posted by InfoSurfer
[View Original Post]
Seattle. rubratings.com/197191.
-
01-04-21 22:02 #5592Regular Member

Posts: 17My experience was somewhat in the middle of what the other two responded with. The massage was semi-decent and the girl that was there was somewhat young with a decent rack. But when it came time for the flip, she had this sense of urgency, like she wanted to get it down with ASAP. She also wore a mask which was kind of a turn off for me. Overall an average place that I would not revisit when there's much better game in town.
Originally Posted by SwayPers21
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 21:30 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 48There are no reviews for this place on rm. Says located in Burien, if that is the one you are looking for.
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 20:53 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 544Apple at Highland
It says Apple is a young viet ("Face a 6, butt a 7 and boobs a 8") who wants $200 on top of the $60 for FS (but she took $160). The reviewer gave her a good review, but it sounds like it was rushed and there was no massage. Also not as much mutual touch as he wanted.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
FYI, posting reviews on RM does not get you a premium membership. The only way to do that (that I'm aware of) is to post a photo for a place that doesn't have one.
-
01-04-21 20:50 #5589Banned Member

Posts: 1358When I visited that place back in December, I got a sensual massage with a good HJ about 1/2 way through the session, and she continued on with the massage. No interruptions, got the full hour, and the total donation was $75 ($45 for the hour plus $30 tip (she would not take any more for the tip! I did not ask for any other extras, although I must have BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 20:45 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 544Leila Massage
It says there's a young viet girl named Julie who gave a decent massage but lots of interruptions. $45/ hr + $100/ CBJ.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 18:46 #5587Banned Member

Posts: 1358I assume you mean this place:
Originally Posted by SeattleMassage
[View Original Post]
https://seattle.rubratings.com/201654?layout=list
No extra services at all. Women are not bad looking, but again, no extras at all, not even a HJ.
-
01-04-21 18:43 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 147Has anyone been to "Chinese Therapy & Massage" in Tukwila? Or want to let me know what the premium reviews say on RM?
-
01-04-21 17:59 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 826Ahhh thanks
Guy always has good Intel and is good about sharing it. Wish I could see his posts. Anyway happy times if you do!
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 17:41 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 35How attractive was she in person? I was thinking of trying it out.
Originally Posted by PnwGord
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 17:32 #5583Banned Member

Posts: 2302He basically said it's a YMMV situation with potential HJ as the maximum possible. I may or may not give it a try.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 16:44 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 826What did martybyrde say
I'm pretty sure the dude has my on ignore because I can't see any of his posts. I have no one on ignore. Anyway what did martybyrde say in that post because it doesn't appear for me.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I always liked his posts and intel. Ahh well.
-
01-04-21 15:55 #5581Banned Member

Posts: 2302Leila Massage
Damn. You're right! I blew right by it. Thank you for sharing the info. I might give it a go as it's close to me.
Originally Posted by MartyByrde
[View Original Post]
Also, there's a new review for Leila Massage on RM for 12/26 with four comments. Anyone have premium there and can share the intel? Thanks!
-
01-04-21 15:54 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 147"I don't think I'm looking for a unicorn, but it kinda feels that way. I'm looking to "upgrade" my "regular" AMP to someplace that consistently offers BBBJ. ".
I'm looking for the exact same thing in the Renton area and can't find it.
-
01-04-21 15:52 #5579Banned Member

Posts: 2302I used to go more often when it was 4ST, but have only been twice since ownership changed hands. The first time was awesome, the last time (a few months ago. I posted about it) I was rushed but still got what FS. I've never paid over $200 total including the house fee. The current girl "Apple" there is the hottest physically I've seen working there. Which is why I guess I'm interested to see if anyone here has seen HER specifically because YMMV always.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
Often the RM reviews are fake (to get free premium) or are posted by hobbyists who might not be able to hold their ground. I mean, if the girl thinks she can get away with high price / low service of course she's going to try to. But I still wonder what would happen if an experienced AMP fan held firm and was willing to walk (and leave behind the $60 house fee). It's starting to sound like I may have to pay $60 to satisfy my curiosity. LOL.
EDIT: Just noticed on RM a review from 12/31 of Apple @ Highland Spa (Renton). Anyone with access who can fill us in on what it says?











Reply With Quote





