Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 1373 1873 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

    But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

    1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

    2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

    3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

    Like I said, so what?

    The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

    Thanks!

  2. #18754

    Can't take much more

    It has been 10 months since this god damned virus came along and during that time I have played only 1 time!

    Prior to this I would play a minimum of 3 x a month for 3 hrs at a time.

    I'd bring a bottle of wine and good weed and get to play and relax and take my time. I so miss this and a lot of pleasure and good times have disappeared.

    I can't wait till this is over as I have been playing for years and it became an important part of my joy and mental health.

    When is this shit going to end?

  3. #18753

    Looks familiar

    Does this girl look familiar? Any reports? Seems like the name.

    Is not right.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...g/898404771344

  4. #18752

    Dasher

    This one got me awhile back, was using a 931 number, but same pics. Usually posts she's in Franklin / Spring Hill / Columbia. She is sexy in person, but will bail on you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaDogg  [View Original Post]
    * cash and dash *.

    Be wary of this one. Once she gets the money she's gone. She'll either want you to take a shower in which case she will dash while you're in there or have an excuse to go to the car to get condoms.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...i/121353129914

  5. #18751
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    So, she was very popular amongst people of the board (including myself), fantastic in the sack. Then she started getting burned out a bit and started ghosting people, then someone posted some mugshot info showing she was wanted for some drug related crimes, then she disappeared, and now here we are. If you search this thread for "Miss Jen" you can read it unfold.
    When I posted my experiences of being ghosted twice, another member sent me a news article about her arrest in the Crossville area and said I had "dodged a bullet". Meth possession with intent to distribute. From that, I was easily able to find her identity and look her up on the Tennessee inmate search. You can see that she was sentenced to 5 years on 6/19/19, and that she is "absconded", in other words, on the run. She jumped bail.

    If you google her real name, which I obviously can't post, you'll see 5 different mugshots pop up.

    I started making people aware, because as soon as I posted my ghosting experience each of the two times, some white knight would follow up with a glowing review. So I wanted people to know the truth. Keep in mind that when she was busted most recently, she was busted with a male accomplice.

    I have shared the arrest info in private messages, but obviously can't post it on the board, because it contains identifying info.

  6. #18750

    Jen is still on the run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Yep, That's who you think it is. At least her pics. I'm not sure really what happened to her. I think she went on vacation with her Uncle. Bad demons. But damn she was fun!

    H32.
    I just looked her up on the Tennessee inmate search, and she still is listed as "absconded".

    Who wants to be naked in the room with her when authorities bust in and find her, and she happens to have meth with her? Remember. She was busted for intent to distribute, not possession.

  7. #18749

    It is

    It is Sexy Jen.

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.

  8. #18748

    Backstory

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty good any info to share.
    So, she was very popular amongst people of the board (including myself), fantastic in the sack. Then she started getting burned out a bit and started ghosting people, then someone posted some mugshot info showing she was wanted for some drug related crimes, then she disappeared, and now here we are. If you search this thread for "Miss Jen" you can read it unfold.

  9. #18747
    Quote Originally Posted by NolaSaints888  [View Original Post]
    I am intrigued by her but wondering if she is legit.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/237724927743
    I doubt it with every possible activity and pay method checked off.

  10. #18746
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.
    She looks pretty good any info to share.

  11. #18745

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.
    Yep, That's who you think it is. At least her pics. I'm not sure really what happened to her. I think she went on vacation with her Uncle. Bad demons. But damn she was fun!

    H32.

  12. #18744

    Is this?

    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.

  13. #18743

    Info

    Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/181045233731

  14. #18742

    Dream today with Tiffiany

    I had a morning dream with Tiffany. Her pics are better than real life. She has had a rough go apparently. Nice girl and good attitude. Good communication. I saw some signs of demons. Nothing out in the open, but definite marks. I will not repeat. Lack luster effort. YMMV but not for me.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/013536679129

  15. #18741
    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Yes she is. Wait, maybe she isn't? Not sure to be honest because how can we tell who the fuck you're talking about with no info? I'm not going to go search that site two days back (that would probably be over a thousand ads) because you can't be more efficient.
    I did the best I could. She didn't have any face pics in the add. Sorry if I made you cranky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape