Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 873 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 373 773 823 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 923 973 1373 1873 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18751
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    So, she was very popular amongst people of the board (including myself), fantastic in the sack. Then she started getting burned out a bit and started ghosting people, then someone posted some mugshot info showing she was wanted for some drug related crimes, then she disappeared, and now here we are. If you search this thread for "Miss Jen" you can read it unfold.
    When I posted my experiences of being ghosted twice, another member sent me a news article about her arrest in the Crossville area and said I had "dodged a bullet". Meth possession with intent to distribute. From that, I was easily able to find her identity and look her up on the Tennessee inmate search. You can see that she was sentenced to 5 years on 6/19/19, and that she is "absconded", in other words, on the run. She jumped bail.

    If you google her real name, which I obviously can't post, you'll see 5 different mugshots pop up.

    I started making people aware, because as soon as I posted my ghosting experience each of the two times, some white knight would follow up with a glowing review. So I wanted people to know the truth. Keep in mind that when she was busted most recently, she was busted with a male accomplice.

    I have shared the arrest info in private messages, but obviously can't post it on the board, because it contains identifying info.

  2. #18750

    Jen is still on the run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Yep, That's who you think it is. At least her pics. I'm not sure really what happened to her. I think she went on vacation with her Uncle. Bad demons. But damn she was fun!

    H32.
    I just looked her up on the Tennessee inmate search, and she still is listed as "absconded".

    Who wants to be naked in the room with her when authorities bust in and find her, and she happens to have meth with her? Remember. She was busted for intent to distribute, not possession.

  3. #18749

    It is

    It is Sexy Jen.

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.

  4. #18748

    Backstory

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty good any info to share.
    So, she was very popular amongst people of the board (including myself), fantastic in the sack. Then she started getting burned out a bit and started ghosting people, then someone posted some mugshot info showing she was wanted for some drug related crimes, then she disappeared, and now here we are. If you search this thread for "Miss Jen" you can read it unfold.

  5. #18747
    Quote Originally Posted by NolaSaints888  [View Original Post]
    I am intrigued by her but wondering if she is legit.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/237724927743
    I doubt it with every possible activity and pay method checked off.

  6. #18746
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.
    She looks pretty good any info to share.

  7. #18745

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLoverMan  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.
    Yep, That's who you think it is. At least her pics. I'm not sure really what happened to her. I think she went on vacation with her Uncle. Bad demons. But damn she was fun!

    H32.

  8. #18744

    Is this?

    Is this who I think it is? Looks like she is back or someone trying to be funny.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/57386321/#.

  9. #18743

    Info

    Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...y/181045233731

  10. #18742

    Dream today with Tiffiany

    I had a morning dream with Tiffany. Her pics are better than real life. She has had a rough go apparently. Nice girl and good attitude. Good communication. I saw some signs of demons. Nothing out in the open, but definite marks. I will not repeat. Lack luster effort. YMMV but not for me.

    Be safe and have fun!

    H32.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/013536679129

  11. #18741
    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Yes she is. Wait, maybe she isn't? Not sure to be honest because how can we tell who the fuck you're talking about with no info? I'm not going to go search that site two days back (that would probably be over a thousand ads) because you can't be more efficient.
    I did the best I could. She didn't have any face pics in the add. Sorry if I made you cranky.

  12. #18740
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddsky  [View Original Post]
    Is she a rip-off.
    Hmm. Yes she is. Wait, maybe she isn't? Not sure to be honest because how can we tell who the fuck you're talking about with no info? I'm not going to go search that site two days back (that would probably be over a thousand ads) because you can't be more efficient.

  13. #18739
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    They were at an apt of Blakemore. Now they are out at the LAQUINTA near airport. I heard the neighbors were too interested in the goings on.
    Ok thanks for the info. They may be the ones I walked out in a few months ago.

    They replied back to me a couple days ago, the day I posted this, with the Blakemore address.

  14. #18738

    Yes, but they moved.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I recall someone mentioned seeing some Asian ladies in an apartment on the west side. Can anyone comment on the service and age? Here's the link. Of course I know it won't be this girl.

    https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/na...scorts/2234386
    They were at an apt of Blakemore. Now they are out at the LAQUINTA near airport. I heard the neighbors were too interested in the goings on.

  15. #18737

    She's great

    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/57147283/

    Are any of you familiar with this girl advertising in the Boston area but with ads from Nashville?
    She's in Nashville. This girl is a real delight. In a twist, she is much better looking in person than in the photos, though the photos aren't bad. Hell, I take shitty pictures that's why I don't do selfie. In any case, Isabella is an awesome chick, a real girl next door type, and I plan to visit her again and again and again. Ad infinitum. Want a real treat? Go for the 3 hours. She is more than worth it. Take really good care of this one, boys. She deserves it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape