Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 17740
-
01-05-21 07:33 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 88Schmuck most likely
That is Foxxxy or Solo is what she used to go by. She looks awful compared to a couple of years ago. She probably posted those pics to out some dumb guy who gave her pics or a real name.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 17:41 #5904Regular Member

Posts: 23She's real, I recognise her from my school LOL.
Originally Posted by HeHopeful;5142928[URL
-
01-04-21 17:32 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 171That's Penny. Or at least it was her name when I saw her about 8 months ago. She has a great body for 50 years old and her head game is fantastic. BBBJ with CIM. Any questions, PM me if you'd like.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 17:00 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 308So the redhead south of St. Louis is posting again, but.
Who in the world is the guy showing up in the pictures list?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3148189630
Some dude she's working with? Some poor schmuck hobbyist who's gotten outed? Something else?
-
01-04-21 13:24 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw her about a year ago. I think those pics she just uploaded to LC are old. She's was a little bit skinnier when I saw her, but not sickly skinny. She was wearing a lot on make up and her face didn't look as nice. To answer Sssrsl. Her room was sort of messy, she had crumpled up fast food bags laying around. I've seen worse. Easy to schedule, good personality, good BBBJ, fairly sexy. I just think her rates are to high for what you get.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 10:50 #5900Senior Member

Posts: 213Shana
That's not her. That's another fun MILF on Illinois side.
Originally Posted by OldMongrel
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 10:40 #5899Senior Member

Posts: 60GPS is short for Golden Pussy Syndrome! It's a chick who over values the price of pussy!
Originally Posted by Gardener54
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 10:39 #5898Senior Member

Posts: 240GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Gardener54
[View Original Post]
Basically any chick who feels her pussy is made of gold and acts like it.
-
01-04-21 10:38 #5897Senior Member

Posts: 240Weird post from a 1st time poster.
Originally Posted by BudMan42
[View Original Post]
If you saw the baby damage then you probably got laid.
Maybe it was a bad lay?
In any event not enough detail to become your personal army.
-
01-04-21 10:34 #5896Senior Member

Posts: 368Shana
Is this Shana? 62040 is a Granite City / Pontoon zip.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/57400083/
-
01-04-21 10:16 #5895Senior Member

Posts: 111I've had a couple qvs with Lexi. I'm not sure how old some of the pictures are, but the one where she's laying in the bed taking the selfie looks like it is recent. It was 140 for quick and I think 180 for hh, but I never tried the hh. She's friendly, good to look at, and great at what she does. I'm there for something fast and to get on with my day, and she's good at that. I can't speak to her submissive side, and when I visited she was hosting out of a hotel. I'm not sure I would call it a mess, but it is messy. I get the feeling that two people are living there, and it's just a lot of stuff and no place to put it. Can't verify that if course, just my hunch. She also drinks fireball like I drink water, so that might get you some brownie points.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-21 09:32 #5894Senior Member

Posts: 251Yep! The more that she sees guys, the more that we're going to hear about her going bareback and how she's not clean. This hobby has its risks, but some are easily mitigated. I'd avoid seeing this woman at all costs. Like I mentioned in a previous post, if you see her you're going to bring home something a lot worse than some incense or cigarette smoke smell. Bringing home something like HIV, herpes, or a host of other STDs is simply not worth it. Especially when there are many other clean, well respected ladies out there.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
Avoid this scary woman at all costs!
-
01-04-21 09:19 #5893Regular Member

Posts: 5Need definition
What does GPS stand for? I can't find one in the abbreviation list. Thanks.
-
01-04-21 08:46 #5892Senior Member

Posts: 159Mia?
What happened to Mia the reigning bbj queen? I haven't seen an ad from her in months and she doesn't reply to the number.
-
01-04-21 07:38 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 88Sexi Lexi
Never seen her but the pictures have changed a few times over the years that she has been around. She is asking 190 hh so I won't be seeing her.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




