Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 9921
-
01-04-21 09:00 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 176Lexi
Does anyone have info about this one.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/330399928157
-
01-03-21 21:21 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 84She's backs
Amanda the absolute worst provider thief is back fake pictures and all be warned she is a thief and she is absolutely is about 40 pounds heavier than her pictures.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/050069465120
-
01-03-21 11:39 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 7683 yrs ago Incall in boylston.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 11:29 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 2189There have been multiple reports of her being a rob in the past, Also some good reports.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
Seems to be a box of chocolates. Never know what you will get.
-
01-03-21 11:19 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 264Wondered about that
I've always liked her look and had considered taking the long trip up that way to see her but then started seeing rob reports about her so I put it out of my mind.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
So what's the deal? Is she dangerous or just opportunistic? Drugs? Thugs? I can't see dangerous girls because I'm a bit dangerous myself and that will always lead to tears so I stay away from them. Someone will end up bleeding or in jail and I'm too fucking old for that shit anymore.
-
01-03-21 11:03 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 174That is unfortunate and surprising to hear. Obviously the biggest risk of a car date is the opportunity to for the girl to jump out and take off. She went immediately to work on me with a quality polishing and I didn't get even the slightest hint of an attitude that she didn't want to be there or just take the money and run. How many years ago was this?
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 10:21 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 4546She have 2 ads. I chatted with her and she told me $140 hh, but she posted on providence and her price says $60, $80 and $100. So I message her but she never respond yet.
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 00:01 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 232Bbbjcim
I didn't ask for that today, but she has done that for me in the past. YMMV. You can ask ahead of time.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 22:06 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 768She robbed me years ago. Proceed with caution!
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 21:56 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 17480 for BBBJ CIM. Didn't get a quote for FS but I imagine it's around 1. 4 range.
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 21:07 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 1407Is BBBJ cim on the menu?
Originally Posted by Handiman69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 19:58 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 232Red
What was the damage? What was on the menu and what did you have? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Adiabatic
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 17:59 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 174Red
Just saw Red (https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...8/551821365282) at her hotel in Auburn. I was in the mood for a car date and she obliged in the (empty as fuck) parking lot. She's real and willing to a lot for rrasonable rates. Fast text responses and takes direction without attitude.
-
01-02-21 12:51 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 232Jamie
I went and saw Jamie this morning for the first time in a long time. I forgot what a great experience it is to see her. I did the hh and she treated me like gold after not seeing me for a while. She was very organized and very clean great place for the incall. I got to the spot she offered me a bottle of water on arrival and then gave me a nice slow massage which got me going. Then we went right into some great action. She's got a nice tight body and an even tighter pussy. It was a no rush date, I was there for the full hh and maybe even a few minutes more. The hh was $. 5 and I gave her an extra. 2 for the effort. The pics are real and recent and I think she looks even better in person. Sweet girl.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/031652744004
-
01-02-21 11:25 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 695More flags
Maybe its just a mistake but my scepticism makes me wonder why a clearly Latin looking girl who's insta says Brazilian & Italian and has a Brazilian flag in her pics only chcks caucasian in the STG ad.
Originally Posted by Psaiyans
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





