Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 25028
-
01-04-21 00:27 #12758Regular Member

Posts: 6Report
So basically this girl robs almost everyone, if you try to hit her up after being robbed she claims to be a minor, truth is she isn't a minor. Someone said she is controlled by a pump, this isn't the case but she does use buff men to rob people. Since she always wants to claim to be a minor, report her ads claiming that she is a minor, and protect others from getting robbed or extorted.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 23:20 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 36Ahhhh, yeah, not too keen on visiting that location. Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 18:30 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 199Got a link?
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 18:29 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 199Haha damn well at least I dodged a bullet. Thanks dudes!
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 18:05 #12754Senior Member

Posts: 177Sad situation
This one associates with some sketchy / dangerous types. If anybody has any success and doesn't get ripped off or robbed I'll be very surprised. I saw her twice last year and both times there were red flags that should have had me walking away. The first visit was good with some drama as I left, the second visit was a total rip-off with basically nothing worthwhile happening and a LOT of people showing up at the incall during our time.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
Reviews are almost all stories of being ripped off, bailed on, people showing up and making threats, excuses etc.
It's a shame cause that first meeting was something I still think about with fondness.
If she dropped the BS she'd be a stellar provider.
-
01-03-21 17:42 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 122Info on Latina Princess please
So its bit hard for me finding some good times in MA, and looked a bit more in Providence, and saw this cutie. I've seen no reports and I am very picky in who I spend my time with. Has anyone ever seen this lovely lady?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/139903850588
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/946950839773
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/946772355933
She puts out of multiple ads which made me raise my eyebrow, but wondering if anyone took a shot at her. Let me know DMs or reply your choice fellas. Thanks in advance.
-
01-03-21 17:36 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 122Does she have an ad?
Right, but does she have an ad recently? I've seen this one of a girl who looks like her but I don't believe so.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 14:32 #12751Banned Member

Posts: 942Don't do it
I am not going to give details. But 100% do not go see this girl. She is controlled by a pimp. And she will rob you. I know her personally. You can take my advice or not it's up to you.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 14:16 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 1406I found out she's hosting out of Motel 6 on Jefferson. Thats a drug den of thieves, pimps, And there is alway's LEO in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by JayTem
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 09:13 #12749Senior Member

Posts: 149Smithfield
I've seen her post before, she's very easy and cheap through text makes me worried it's too easy.
-
01-03-21 07:13 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 314Marcella Link
She's using Pricillas number. I guess she's seeing Pricillas clients while she's out. Pricilla is knocked the fuck up. Which one of you bad boys ruined it for us haha.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
♥Me or it's free ♥65039;One and Only Pricilla 💋128139; Well Reviewed 💋128139;.
SumoSearch.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...iewed/29953081
-
01-03-21 07:07 #12747Regular Member

Posts: 2Be careful
Thief, this is the same girl from post #12666.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 04:37 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 199Pawtucket Spinner
Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836
-
01-03-21 00:48 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 36Info on Diamond?
I saw Lbrad's inquiry when I searched but couldn't find any actual review or response. Has anyone seen this girl?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/269729978717
-
01-02-21 20:51 #12744Senior Member

Posts: 1406Well put Style, If the girl is cool and not all fucked up on drugs and shit I'll pay for what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





