Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 819 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 319 719 769 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 869 919 1319 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,285 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12757
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I found out she's hosting out of Motel 6 on Jefferson. Thats a drug den of thieves, pimps, And there is alway's LEO in the parking lot.
    Ahhhh, yeah, not too keen on visiting that location. Thanks for the heads up!

  2. #12756
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post before, she's very easy and cheap through text makes me worried it's too easy.
    Got a link?

  3. #12755
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    This one associates with some sketchy / dangerous types. If anybody has any success and doesn't get ripped off or robbed I'll be very surprised. I saw her twice last year and both times there were red flags that should have had me walking away. The first visit was good with some drama as I left, the second visit was a total rip-off with basically nothing worthwhile happening and a LOT of people showing up at the incall during our time.

    Reviews are almost all stories of being ripped off, bailed on, people showing up and making threats, excuses etc.

    It's a shame cause that first meeting was something I still think about with fondness.

    If she dropped the BS she'd be a stellar provider.
    Haha damn well at least I dodged a bullet. Thanks dudes!

  4. #12754

    Sad situation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836
    This one associates with some sketchy / dangerous types. If anybody has any success and doesn't get ripped off or robbed I'll be very surprised. I saw her twice last year and both times there were red flags that should have had me walking away. The first visit was good with some drama as I left, the second visit was a total rip-off with basically nothing worthwhile happening and a LOT of people showing up at the incall during our time.

    Reviews are almost all stories of being ripped off, bailed on, people showing up and making threats, excuses etc.

    It's a shame cause that first meeting was something I still think about with fondness.

    If she dropped the BS she'd be a stellar provider.

  5. #12753

    Info on Latina Princess please

    So its bit hard for me finding some good times in MA, and looked a bit more in Providence, and saw this cutie. I've seen no reports and I am very picky in who I spend my time with. Has anyone ever seen this lovely lady?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/139903850588

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/946950839773

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/946772355933

    She puts out of multiple ads which made me raise my eyebrow, but wondering if anyone took a shot at her. Let me know DMs or reply your choice fellas. Thanks in advance.

  6. #12752

    Does she have an ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    She's using Pricillas number. I guess she's seeing Pricillas clients while she's out. Pricilla is knocked the fuck up. Which one of you bad boys ruined it for us haha.

    ♥Me or it's free ♥65039;One and Only Pricilla 💋128139; Well Reviewed 💋128139;.

    SumoSearch.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...iewed/29953081
    Right, but does she have an ad recently? I've seen this one of a girl who looks like her but I don't believe so.

  7. #12751

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836
    I am not going to give details. But 100% do not go see this girl. She is controlled by a pimp. And she will rob you. I know her personally. You can take my advice or not it's up to you.

  8. #12750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTem  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lbrad's inquiry when I searched but couldn't find any actual review or response. Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/269729978717
    I found out she's hosting out of Motel 6 on Jefferson. Thats a drug den of thieves, pimps, And there is alway's LEO in the parking lot.

  9. #12749

    Smithfield

    I've seen her post before, she's very easy and cheap through text makes me worried it's too easy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D898D8CD-FA19-4050-9921-3985EE6619A6.jpg‎   99E6BC23-731E-4D10-AD47-17C7CDC17434.jpg‎  

  10. #12748

    Marcella Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    You have a recent link for Marcella? Haven't seen her since last summer.

    Thanks.
    She's using Pricillas number. I guess she's seeing Pricillas clients while she's out. Pricilla is knocked the fuck up. Which one of you bad boys ruined it for us haha.

    ♥Me or it's free ♥65039;One and Only Pricilla 💋128139; Well Reviewed 💋128139;.

    SumoSearch.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...iewed/29953081

  11. #12747

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836
    Thief, this is the same girl from post #12666.

  12. #12746

    Pawtucket Spinner

    Hey anyone know anything about this girl? Never seen this ad before.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/789948584836

  13. #12745

    Info on Diamond?

    I saw Lbrad's inquiry when I searched but couldn't find any actual review or response. Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/269729978717

  14. #12744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well you definitely fucked up. And that's the reason why girls like that will ask for money upfront. You basically played her and expect her to see you again.

    Would you go see in escort that Rob you for your money?
    Well put Style, If the girl is cool and not all fucked up on drugs and shit I'll pay for what I'm looking for.

  15. #12743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her as well. Had a brief conversation on the phone she said she doesn't do BBBJ and never has. Maybe she needs to see us first. She said she was at Foxwoods. Quoted 200 for the hour and. Said she'd be back in Warwick. I ended up going to see Marcella. At least I can get her down to 180 for the hour and its a BBBJ cim. I just have to tell her to slow ya ass down sometimes but she's all. Worth it. Was definitely excited hoping this new girl was the real deal because her BBBJ seemed worth it from the previous report.
    You have a recent link for Marcella? Haven't seen her since last summer.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape