Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23440
    Quote Originally Posted by Moccdawg  [View Original Post]
    For all this, what was the damage? Cost for the room? Time? And for the Loca?
    Emily at grand no longer works there. The other gals I checked out were all the queens of upsell (Mia in particular) but coco may be the exception?

    I would also be interested in recommendations for L1 providers who do a lot of butt teasing. Since Helen left West River Spa I am missing a good provider for that, thanks!

  2. #23439

    Zeus spa in chicago

    Saw a big orange sign on door, closed by city.

  3. #23438

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    It is Willowbrook, not Woodridge.
    I know the place in willowbrook he's talking about. If you read the end of his report, he says "also, a spa in woodridge popped up" - so I'm assuming he's referencing a new place in woodridge.

  4. #23437
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Where at in Woodridge?
    It is Willowbrook, not Woodridge.

  5. #23436
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Where at in Woodridge?
    On 83, about a mile south of I55, west side of the street in a strip mall with a McDonalds.

  6. #23435

    Grand spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    I keep having a great time here. Coco is more fun each time. The massage is horrible so I would get that some where. The nuru type massage is awesome. We showered and then in the room she did everything to me to make me think she would let me in but when I tried she said no! Too big not here haha.

    She even put me on her clit but made sure I did not go inside. She definitely cimaxed and after she basically stopped and gave me a very rough HJ which was okay but hurt.

    This shit was funny she was simply horny haha.

    I will keep going because I think I might get in soon.
    For all this, what was the damage? Cost for the room? Time? And for the Loca?

  7. #23434

    Grand Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Grand Spa is where the only semi attractive and younger Chinese massage providers in Chicago work. They know this so they charge huge fees for services which in the end amount to nothing more than a 3 minute massage and nude L1.
    Spot on. 2nd this.

  8. #23433
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    That is her routine. It's an act. Grand Spa is where the only semi attractive and younger Chinese massage providers in Chicago work. They know this so they charge huge fees for services which in the end amount to nothing more than a 3 minute massage and nude L1. Grand Spa is a Chinese Jack Shack.
    It may be overpriced, but it's not a rip off place. I've always thought the massages were decent. Not great, but not too bad.

  9. #23432

    Grand

    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    I keep having a great time here. Coco is more fun each time. The massage is horrible so I would get that some where. The nuru type massage is awesome. We showered and then in the room she did everything to me to make me think she would let me in but when I tried she said no! Too big not here haha.

    She even put me on her clit but made sure I did not go inside. She definitely cimaxed and after she basically stopped and gave me a very rough HJ which was okay but hurt.

    This shit was funny she was simply horny haha.

    I will keep going because I think I might get in soon.
    That is her routine. It's an act. Grand Spa is where the only semi attractive and younger Chinese massage providers in Chicago work. They know this so they charge huge fees for services which in the end amount to nothing more than a 3 minute massage and nude L1. Grand Spa is a Chinese Jack Shack.

  10. #23431

    Woodridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    I use to be a reg at the old PineTree off I55.

    Just back in town from a long exit.

    Its now the "Apple" - The last time I was there (pine tree) it was terrible but anyone with any new info?

    Also a spa in woodridge popped up. Any help would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe Mongers.
    Where at in Woodridge?

  11. #23430
    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    I keep having a great time here. Coco is more fun each time. The massage is horrible so I would get that some where. The nuru type massage is awesome. We showered and then in the room she did everything to me to make me think she would let me in but when I tried she said no! Too big not here haha.

    She even put me on her clit but made sure I did not go inside. She definitely cimaxed and after she basically stopped and gave me a very rough HJ which was okay but hurt.

    This shit was funny she was simply horny haha.

    I will keep going because I think I might get in soon.
    Damage? Spot sounds great looking to expand from my fav relax in Glenn Ellen. Is this the spa on 1408?

  12. #23429
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69

    Grand spa

    I keep having a great time here. Coco is more fun each time. The massage is horrible so I would get that some where. The nuru type massage is awesome. We showered and then in the room she did everything to me to make me think she would let me in but when I tried she said no! Too big not here haha.

    She even put me on her clit but made sure I did not go inside. She definitely cimaxed and after she basically stopped and gave me a very rough HJ which was okay but hurt.

    This shit was funny she was simply horny haha.

    I will keep going because I think I might get in soon.

  13. #23428
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tina that was at Elegant / Millipede on Grand?
    She was at Grand Spa on Grand for a while, that's where I first met her. They have the bars from the ceiling over at T Pro, so she can do walk on the back massage.

  14. #23427

    Take A Bite Out of the Apple

    Mongers,

    I use to be a reg at the old PineTree off I55.

    Just back in town from a long exit.

    Its now the "Apple" - The last time I was there (pine tree) it was terrible but anyone with any new info?

    Also a spa in woodridge popped up. Any help would be appreciated.

    Stay Safe Mongers.

  15. #23426

    Grand Avenue

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Tina that was at Elegant / Millipede on Grand?
    I don't believe so, I first met her at West River Spa on Grand. Very flat-chested and thin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape