Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 28091
-
01-02-21 20:58 #13691Senior Member

Posts: 304Understanding Parlor Locations and Name Abbreviations
I had the same frustration and solved it the old-fashioned way: with paper and pen.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]
I printed out the lists I could find online and annotated them with information posted here and at other sites. The info at the link below is the only list that still exists and it is old:
https://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Sa...assage_Parlors
-
01-02-21 20:48 #13690Senior Member

Posts: 304Milking Table
I am confident that none of the photos were from a massage parlor, which, as I previously posted here, is a regulated business and therefore subject to inspection. Having one in a parlor would be equivalent to having a carton of Magnums on a shelf.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 17:17 #13689Senior Member

Posts: 211Then I guess I won't be partaking. Not looking to spend a fortune on something I may or may not enjoy. I just saw another post, but couldn't really decipher the code. I obviously understand wanting to keep certain info out of the hands of LE, but how can I learn to understand which AMP "V" is, or any of the other codes? I've been playing the SW and escort game since getting back into the hobby, but would like to enjoy a nice FS AMP experience again. It's been too many years. Not looking for an old baggy mamasan, a HJ or just a BJ (already found all of those in LG and wasn't very satisfied).
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
Back in the day, I could read reviews on TER, go to the place I decided on, pay entry and then leave tip on table before masseuse arrived. We both knew what the tip was for and we had a blast. Not looking to toftt. I did that plenty when I was younger. LOL!! I've been learning the SW game pretty quickly. Help me learn the AMP game again. I prefer latinas, but understand they can be rare in AMP's.
-
01-02-21 16:05 #13688Banned Member

Posts: 707108 next door to 107
Stopped by the old spa 108 which is apparently the same service as V spa 107.
No phone number just walked in was greeted by a cute girl that took good care of me.
40 a half hour for the house fee And a 120 tip.
I left very satisfied, same experiences as V spa 107. Enjoy 😉.
-
01-02-21 15:45 #13687Senior Member

Posts: 330Alezcis provided milking table services. I didn't partake though. And haven't seen her since she increased her rates by a buttload haha.
Originally Posted by DoctorOlds
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 13:10 #13686Senior Member

Posts: 211Milking table
I was going through the pics in this section and saw some milking table shots. I never knew about these and am wondering if there are any active ones in the county (preferably South Bay Area)? While I prefer FS, still looks fun.
-
01-01-21 22:21 #13685Senior Member

Posts: 83Camel slides
Any of you guys recomend a massuese who offers camel slides?
-
01-01-21 22:18 #13684Senior Member

Posts: 83Healthy massage
Hello friends,
I took one for the team and I would not recomend snow from Healthy massage. The massage part was forgetable and she would not give me a happy ending. She would only use her forearm to touch my junk so I kindly ask her to finish me but she replied with you do yourself. I lost all interest after that. After 5 minutes of her gliding her forearms to my junk I told her I was done. Gave her a good tip so she would not get pissed off at me. During the massage when I was face down I thought that it was her boob that I grab but it happened to be her flab LOL. Stay safe and Happy new year.
-
12-31-20 20:09 #13683Senior Member

Posts: 567Mrc
Amber and Lisa, both very satisfying!
Originally Posted by Air49
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 19:59 #13682Regular Member

Posts: 10I texted yesterday and got a response with who was working at both locations. Lusk: Abby / Tina. MRC: Lisa / Amber. Any intel on these 4?
Originally Posted by Air49
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 13:20 #13681Regular Member

Posts: 16Mrc?
No one answers when I call but does anyone know if MRC still operating under shutdown?
-
12-30-20 16:58 #13680Senior Member

Posts: 205Thanks for letting me know. She was a cool lady.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
CC.
-
12-29-20 20:26 #13679Senior Member

Posts: 39I second that, I've been to both several times already.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 19:59 #13678Banned Member

Posts: 707You is open
Can you verify that the lemon Grove location is open and that it was kind of busy this afternoon 😊.
Good massage and a very satisfying session.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 09:17 #13677Senior Member

Posts: 211I texted the other day and was given the MV address as well. Was just a bit out of my way at the time though. If I get an itch, I'll scratch it there and let you know.
Originally Posted by GloomyCat
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





