Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 546 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8178
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    One From Me

    BBFS offered followed by BBBJWCIM. She does not drive and you will have to pay for her ride on Uber or however. You will have to bring to your place or a hotel. She's the gal in the pics and drama free. Not my type though I did not like her smell. By the way she may have left town but will be back she says. Negotiate with her I don't post rates of gals from that site due to bad experiences in the past. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d3dcc...2-7d8d2f7cc146

    I have a few more that I will post in the future. I've had good luck on that site but it's taken a lot of time and work. This is the only reason I won't post much unless the girl is a straight up escort or close to it. There are many on there that's for damn sure.

  2. #2762

    Couple More SA

    Curves4 days33 - I believe she's real just didn't agreed with her about the ppm.

    Marswhatwhat. She's real went with quick lunch with her, but seem doesn't want anything physical and does have bf. Maybe someone else can open treasure island LOL.

    Fallonxoxo95 - Meet and fucked her couple time. She tiny little sexy thing. She 420 friendly and heavy drinker before the main course.

    Clowd22 - Real and kinda pricy.

    Southern charm45 - Mature thick lady maybe older of what she claimed. Back door open. She was fun.

    Orions_belt1 - Real went on date with her but I haven't crack it yet.

  3. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Any profile where the city of residence is also the state is fake.
    I disagree I have meet a few that don't have a city. Most of the time they are trying to stay low key.

  4. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Any profile where the city of residence is also the state is fake.
    She responded and wants to meet for P4 P not asking for cash up front. 4 bills was the opening offer but no idea what is included so I will probably move on.

  5. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4c4b...a-dada88ec5c34

    I have reached out to this one just to see. Looks promising.
    Any profile where the city of residence is also the state is fake.

  6. #2758

    Any info on this girl would be greatly appreciated

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4c4b...a-dada88ec5c34

    I have reached out to this one just to see. Looks promising.

  7. #2757
    Most likely you were reported by the "I'm new here" SB, you know the ones that keep asking what do you specifically want to do. When I got suspended I looked for a similar website, but couldn't find anything. I did this: I waited a week or so and created a brand new account on a different device (my phone in my case), using a different email; just the free account, no membership. After a few days, I started to see a banner offering a discount to upgrade and I took it. It's been a few months and so far unnoticed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectPitch  [View Original Post]
    For supposedly "soliciting".

    Anyway- can anyone with experience tell me the next best Sugar Baby website I might try? SA has been the only one I'd ever been on!

  8. #2756
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-3bf1fde0aafd worked on this one. Down for fun but to far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck.

    Vixensugar89 in Apopka. She is a little fucking machine. Met her 2 weeks ago and have had 3 sessions with her.

    Tampa area - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-0875005ff6c1 wanted 500 again no fucking way.
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me. Direct link https://www.seeking.com/member/47110...6-c7ebf26647cc.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck. - Caribeanhottie69.

  9. #2755

    Zeenaa

    This one is dtf but wants 350 tired to negotiate it down she didn't budge. I'd do 350 but too much unknown and her pictures are attractive and she has a nice body but she just too many known options for better rate.

  10. #2754

    Got banned from SA today!

    For supposedly "soliciting".

    Anyway- can anyone with experience tell me the next best Sugar Baby website I might try? SA has been the only one I'd ever been on!

  11. #2753
    Quote Originally Posted by ITellNoLies  [View Original Post]
    Links are to your inbox. Need links to their profile pages.
    Sorry I have already blocked them and now cannot provide the links.

  12. #2752

    Anyone?


  13. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-3bf1fde0aafd worked on this one. Down for fun but to far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck.

    Vixensugar89 in Apopka. She is a little fucking machine. Met her 2 weeks ago and have had 3 sessions with her.

    Tampa area - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-0875005ff6c1 wanted 500 again no fucking way.
    Links are to your inbox. Need links to their profile pages.

  14. #2750

    Latest SB's

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-3bf1fde0aafd worked on this one. Down for fun but to far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck.

    Vixensugar89 in Apopka. She is a little fucking machine. Met her 2 weeks ago and have had 3 sessions with her.

    Tampa area - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-0875005ff6c1 wanted 500 again no fucking way.

  15. #2749

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape