Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 546 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2761
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Any profile where the city of residence is also the state is fake.
    I disagree I have meet a few that don't have a city. Most of the time they are trying to stay low key.

  2. #2760
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Any profile where the city of residence is also the state is fake.
    She responded and wants to meet for P4 P not asking for cash up front. 4 bills was the opening offer but no idea what is included so I will probably move on.

  3. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4c4b...a-dada88ec5c34

    I have reached out to this one just to see. Looks promising.
    Any profile where the city of residence is also the state is fake.

  4. #2758

    Any info on this girl would be greatly appreciated

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4c4b...a-dada88ec5c34

    I have reached out to this one just to see. Looks promising.

  5. #2757
    Most likely you were reported by the "I'm new here" SB, you know the ones that keep asking what do you specifically want to do. When I got suspended I looked for a similar website, but couldn't find anything. I did this: I waited a week or so and created a brand new account on a different device (my phone in my case), using a different email; just the free account, no membership. After a few days, I started to see a banner offering a discount to upgrade and I took it. It's been a few months and so far unnoticed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectPitch  [View Original Post]
    For supposedly "soliciting".

    Anyway- can anyone with experience tell me the next best Sugar Baby website I might try? SA has been the only one I'd ever been on!

  6. #2756
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-3bf1fde0aafd worked on this one. Down for fun but to far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck.

    Vixensugar89 in Apopka. She is a little fucking machine. Met her 2 weeks ago and have had 3 sessions with her.

    Tampa area - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-0875005ff6c1 wanted 500 again no fucking way.
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me. Direct link https://www.seeking.com/member/47110...6-c7ebf26647cc.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck. - Caribeanhottie69.

  7. #2755

    Zeenaa

    This one is dtf but wants 350 tired to negotiate it down she didn't budge. I'd do 350 but too much unknown and her pictures are attractive and she has a nice body but she just too many known options for better rate.

  8. #2754

    Got banned from SA today!

    For supposedly "soliciting".

    Anyway- can anyone with experience tell me the next best Sugar Baby website I might try? SA has been the only one I'd ever been on!

  9. #2753
    Quote Originally Posted by ITellNoLies  [View Original Post]
    Links are to your inbox. Need links to their profile pages.
    Sorry I have already blocked them and now cannot provide the links.

  10. #2752

    Anyone?


  11. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-3bf1fde0aafd worked on this one. Down for fun but to far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck.

    Vixensugar89 in Apopka. She is a little fucking machine. Met her 2 weeks ago and have had 3 sessions with her.

    Tampa area - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-0875005ff6c1 wanted 500 again no fucking way.
    Links are to your inbox. Need links to their profile pages.

  12. #2750

    Latest SB's

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-3bf1fde0aafd worked on this one. Down for fun but to far for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-93bf0080a955 wanted 500 no fucking way from me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/db7fa...8-29be508f8e05 def fun good for a quick fuck.

    Vixensugar89 in Apopka. She is a little fucking machine. Met her 2 weeks ago and have had 3 sessions with her.

    Tampa area - https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-0875005ff6c1 wanted 500 again no fucking way.

  13. #2749

  14. #2748

    I would defin appreciate a few names.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    If you guys need a few names that you know are legit feel free to message me. I have quite a list and there's not enough time in the day to see them all!

    Merry Christmas and happy new year LOL.
    I'm based in Gainesville and you would assume there would be tons of hot UF Co-eds, but very few legit up here. Orlando would appear to have a much better selection and I have gone down and nailed a few, but its always dicey trying to set up a first hotel meet from out of town (the risk of getting ghosted after a drive and hotel booking. Not good!

    First prize for me is all-natural tight bodies (Latinas are first choice), with few to no tats or piercings, down for multiple rounds and willing to do around 300 per meet.

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #2747

    A lot of bullshit but still a lot of fine ass women

    If you guys need a few names that you know are legit feel free to message me. I have quite a list and there's not enough time in the day to see them all!

    Merry Christmas and happy new year LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape