Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,576 to 22,590 of 41283
-
01-02-21 15:05 #18708Senior Member

Posts: 260LoLo
Not sure exact size but they are nice, she is a petite girl. Very nice though! Easily in the top tier of girls in the area hands down!
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 14:32 #18707Senior Member

Posts: 286Ashlee
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/673562974937
She real, and absolutely hot smokin petite body. In a very nice incall. However, very mechanical, all covered with limited menu of K9 and Mish, no kissing etc. Very rushed, maybe YMMV. I wouldn't reccommend, unless you want to go hard and fast. Beautiful views in K9.
Has a roommate from Orlando that does same activities; I may partake she seems more down to earth.
Have fun, stay safe, happy new year.
SXY.
-
01-02-21 13:18 #18706Senior Member

Posts: 89While I agree a girl has to be somewhat attractive for me to partake but I took the risk when Andi came down to tampa a couple years back and to this day her performance and enthusiasm just couldn't be beat.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 12:56 #18705Senior Member

Posts: 693Yes, fake pics and overcharge for just a bbj
Not the girl at all. Paid $ for some top cause she didn't want to shake and bake for QV of HH donations. Of course she didn't tell me that when we started.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 11:03 #18704Regular Member

Posts: 24Red weight loss
I saw her last weekend and she told me she had been in the hospital for a week back in November with an illness (not covid) and lost 17 lbs. She said she's trying to get it back and had regained 9 lbs. Not sure of the validity of it, but she usually messages me like every 3 days and there was close to a 2 week period I didn't hear from her then haha.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
As for when I saw her, her services were great as usual, didn't fall asleep with me in her mouth this time, and was actually to her room within 10 minutes of arriving which might be a fastest record for her.
-
01-02-21 04:28 #18703Senior Member

Posts: 63Exotic MeMe
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/917643172689
Had a dream about this one the other day. Pics are accurate, with a pleasant attitude and responsive comms. Everything was covered. Donationa was affordable and the location was decent. Tits were kinda deflated which was a bummer. She also did have a roommate but she was upfront about it and let me know of her presence well ahead of time so I was fairly cool with it. All in all a pleasant experience.
-
01-02-21 01:50 #18702Senior Member

Posts: 63Exotic MeMe
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/917643172689
Had a dream about this one the other day. Pics are accurate, with a pleasant attitude and responsive comms. Everything was covered and tits were not perky which kinda sucked. Donation was affordable and location was decent. She did have roommate in the room but she was upfront about this well before the dream began so I was fairly cool with it. All in all a pleasant one.
-
01-01-21 23:23 #18701Regular Member

Posts: 19Traveling road show
Can anyone defer me to legitimate traveling road shows based on why'all's experience?
-
01-01-21 22:17 #18700Senior Member

Posts: 54Not I
Haven't myself, but there's already chatter on the board that this may be a case of stolen pictures. It's a shame too bc that's completely my type and I haven't seen anything that was since I moved back to Jax after time spent in NC. At least, nothing with a good report that is. Looks like the scene here is a mess.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 22:07 #18699Senior Member

Posts: 244Curious myself now! Looks too good to be true! Anyone partaken??
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 21:20 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 443Asian Road shows
Haven't contacted this specific one. But have others. They are usually legit in that you will get most / all services listed on the ad. But it'll never be that actual girl. Usually someone older, etc. But most are serviceable based on my few experiences and the few reviews I've seen here of them.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 21:07 #18697Senior Member

Posts: 63Tgtbt
While I would live for this one to be legit, this ad screams fake to me.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 17:31 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 286Asian beauty
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/438093396030
Has any of you gents partake? I contacted the number; sent me same verifying pic of what's on the STG ad. However, quoted rates and location seems legitimate.
-
01-01-21 17:14 #18695Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Ole red
Ole red has lost a lot of weight, to the point it looked rather sickly on her. I liked when she had a few more pounds on her, but now, it appears the drugs are taking their toll. She is cute though. I hope she can get it together, as she is really sweet. I hope she doesn't OD, you know how it goes. One thing to note about her is that she will stand you up, so better have a backup plan when attempting to see her. Ole red!
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 16:47 #18694Senior Member

Posts: 351Nessa
I'm pretty sure this a fake ad. Not only is the phone # from Texas but even says location is in Texas. Also, only does Cash App. Texted her and says she's here as she travels a lot and this is her "job". I asked where in Jax is she and then when silent.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/725802072398











Reply With Quote





