Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,591 to 22,605 of 41288
-
01-01-21 21:20 #18698Senior Member

Posts: 443Asian Road shows
Haven't contacted this specific one. But have others. They are usually legit in that you will get most / all services listed on the ad. But it'll never be that actual girl. Usually someone older, etc. But most are serviceable based on my few experiences and the few reviews I've seen here of them.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 21:07 #18697Senior Member

Posts: 63Tgtbt
While I would live for this one to be legit, this ad screams fake to me.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 17:31 #18696Senior Member

Posts: 286Asian beauty
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/438093396030
Has any of you gents partake? I contacted the number; sent me same verifying pic of what's on the STG ad. However, quoted rates and location seems legitimate.
-
01-01-21 17:14 #18695Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Ole red
Ole red has lost a lot of weight, to the point it looked rather sickly on her. I liked when she had a few more pounds on her, but now, it appears the drugs are taking their toll. She is cute though. I hope she can get it together, as she is really sweet. I hope she doesn't OD, you know how it goes. One thing to note about her is that she will stand you up, so better have a backup plan when attempting to see her. Ole red!
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 16:47 #18694Senior Member

Posts: 351Nessa
I'm pretty sure this a fake ad. Not only is the phone # from Texas but even says location is in Texas. Also, only does Cash App. Texted her and says she's here as she travels a lot and this is her "job". I asked where in Jax is she and then when silent.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/725802072398
-
01-01-21 12:51 #18693Senior Member

Posts: 186I've seen her a few times.
And it's always been good. Usually have to wait about 15 minutes and she makes you bring covers, but she's got a good attitude and I always have a fun time. Haven't seen her for about 8 months though.
Originally Posted by BreadStick
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 11:05 #18692Senior Member

Posts: 683Cutie
Those pictures get posted every so often and the girl in the pics I know was in the Uncles house many of those times. Per facebook she is out of the Uncles house but someone may still be using her pics. Be careful on this one. I know many times I saw her pics posted over the years I immediately went to her facebook page only to find out it was definitely not her.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
01-01-21 10:45 #18691Senior Member

Posts: 299Tricks of the Trade
I find when a fish prefers to sing on the mic and doesn't want FS, it's because there's a hygiene issue down there.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 01:13 #18690Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Ms. Stanky
I remember this girl from a while ago. I saw her a couple of times for car meets. She was a cutie but her hygiene left a lot to be desired. I remember I used to pick her up from the motel and she'd get into my cruiser smelling pretty bad. She'd use my wipes to, pretty much, bathe. I used to think to myself, how in the hell can someone walk out of a motel where there is running water and smell like that! It was awful! So, unless her hygiene has improved, hmmm, I'd just stay away. She was down in Ft. Myers for a while but seems she is coming back to Jax. Let's just hope she leaves her stanky smell in the Myers! LOL! Anyway, all I can say is I was not impressed.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 00:54 #18689Senior Member

Posts: 693Fake pics then got shortchanged on the HH
I took the plunge yesterday. Fake pics. Thing is the chic that opens the door is actually a reasonable looking petite thing. I pointed out "hey, you're a different girl from the pix" and she said "yeah, I have a regular life outside of this. Since she didn't look half bad I continued. Problem is I paid $ for the HH. She BBBJ'ed for a couple of minutes, when I tried to stop her, she resisted and continued sucking. I wasn't going to raise a stink and just call it a loss. Afterwards she said she doesn't do FS on the QV OR HH! So I paid a Benjamin for some top! Anyway, maybe you guys can get her head out of the clouds. As for me I'm not returning.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 21:26 #18688Senior Member

Posts: 299Good ole Red
She is a sweet one. You can get a BBBJ from her but it'll cost you extra. Next time, ask her to twerk for you in RCG. Happy fishing!
Originally Posted by BreadStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 21:23 #18687Senior Member

Posts: 299Dude, there are definitely reviews on all these fish. You should be nervous about the the third one, she is a rushing, clock-watcher with an ocean breeze that'll make you gag. Happy fishing!
Originally Posted by BreadStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 20:59 #18686Senior Member

Posts: 316Pretty scary reviews in the past. IF.
IF this is the same Nikki I am thinking of. The Nikkis in OP and northside are the good ones.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
I might be mistaken. There are so many Nikkis. But thre ARE reviews of her.
-
12-31-20 20:56 #18685Senior Member

Posts: 316There are some recent reviews on the third one....
That are not very positive.
Originally Posted by BreadStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 19:52 #18684Regular Member

Posts: 13Redd on Southside
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/261873359646
Had a dream about this one tonight. Comms were spotty at first, using a texting app with a huge delay. Once I arrived at location, was given the room number. One of the first women I've met in this field who didn't seem to be tweaking. Very sweet, 100% the woman in the pictures. In a small, kinda cluttered room. No smell of cigarettes or anything. After a brief introduction, started with a covered BJ, once junior was awake, she climbed on up and went to work. Pretty tight, felt good. After she was nice and warmed up, she turned around and leaned over the bed. Finished in the cover. Not had at all, will repeat. I always get a little sketched out with hotels but she made me feel pretty comfortable. Very sweet, eager to please. Highly recommend.










Reply With Quote






