Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 13591
-
01-02-21 14:07 #3166Senior Member

Posts: 75This is who he is talking about. I have been trying to see her for like a week but no dice.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...634/5026318833
-
01-02-21 13:38 #3165Senior Member

Posts: 855Spelling
& how many people are there who can't spell their own nationality!?
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 12:48 #3164Senior Member

Posts: 1101It's been a long while since I visited with her but enjoyed. She went a long period without advertising and just haven't matched schedules yet. Back when I saw her, BBBJ was awesome. She loves to slobber all over the balls and an ice rim job if that's your thing. Huge tits that are somewhat saggy and she's a little larger than what I like. Not fat, at least a few years ago, but just a big build. I'm going to give her a try again when I can.
Originally Posted by OldManInLou195
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 12:18 #3163Senior Member

Posts: 238Links help out tremendously.
Originally Posted by OldManInLou195
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-21 10:37 #3162Senior Member

Posts: 94Damn man sorry to hear you got robbed. I was waiting for a review of this girl but now I know not to go see her. Don't let that experience sway you from some of the legit providers we have here in Louisville.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 23:19 #3161Senior Member

Posts: 1396Everyone on this board should make appointments with her and the other ROBs, not show and just fuck with them. Maybe they'll eventually move on.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 23:07 #3160Senior Member

Posts: 124https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/c/e/2/4/...d6708b71_f.jpg
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-21 20:04 #3159Regular Member

Posts: 17Luvbug
Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/
-
12-31-20 22:21 #3158Senior Member

Posts: 208Glad to be of service.
Originally Posted by LouieNewman
[View Original Post]
Have a good 2021.
-
12-31-20 20:37 #3157Senior Member

Posts: 312Felicia
Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.
-
12-31-20 20:02 #3156Senior Member

Posts: 73Lol
I've enjoyed reading a lot of comments on this board, but I believe this is the first time I've actually laughed out loud from a post. Thanks for ending my 2020 on a positive note!!
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 19:36 #3155Senior Member

Posts: 208When she's really tall, you can fuck her, suck her, and kick her in the shins all at the same time.
Originally Posted by MojoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 17:20 #3154Senior Member

Posts: 905Pd
I'm pretty sure she's the Platinum Diva from several years back. If that is her I've seen her on several occasions. If nothing has changed you can't go wrong with her. She's about 6 foot so if you're into tall girls all the better.
Originally Posted by KYcuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 13:15 #3153Senior Member

Posts: 227The First One TGTBT
Quick Google search. First one is Phame or Fame has an Instagram account. So somebody is using somebody else's pic. Avoid.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-20 09:59 #3152Senior Member

Posts: 202The second one
The second one is legit, but my review mirrors past reviews. Definitely the girl in the pictures, smoking hot body. The bad is lackluster performance, covered everything and the donation. If she upped her game I would see her at least twice a month as the talent seems rather sparse at best unless one looks on Tryst. As always YMMV, so if you pull the trigger would like to here how your experience went.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
Be Safe,
DE.











Reply With Quote




