Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 906 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 13578
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3168

    Hotel Incalls?

    Looking for recommendations for someone who normally hosts at a local hotel. Thanks!!

  2. #3167

    Felicia

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.
    Seen a couple of times in the past and enjoyed each visit. If you treat her right you will not be disappointed.

  3. #3166

    Luvbug got that fire

    I do business with Love bug all the time in fact I just seen her an hour ago and everything wwent smooth as always. I will say if you try to lowball her she will tell you to go kick rocks but that's understandable the lady is well worth more than what she asked and she ain't into no shady shit with pimps or boyfriends. She's a classy straight up keeping it 100 kind of girl hell I left my phone at her place and before I left the parking lot she was bringing it to me that's how legit she is. Very sweet very beautiful funny she checks all the boxes in the good columns go see her she will take care of you. I promise.

  4. #3165
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    Links help out tremendously.
    This is who he is talking about. I have been trying to see her for like a week but no dice.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...634/5026318833

  5. #3164

    Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/
    & how many people are there who can't spell their own nationality!?

  6. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.
    It's been a long while since I visited with her but enjoyed. She went a long period without advertising and just haven't matched schedules yet. Back when I saw her, BBBJ was awesome. She loves to slobber all over the balls and an ice rim job if that's your thing. Huge tits that are somewhat saggy and she's a little larger than what I like. Not fat, at least a few years ago, but just a big build. I'm going to give her a try again when I can.

  7. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.
    Links help out tremendously.

  8. #3161
    Damn man sorry to hear you got robbed. I was waiting for a review of this girl but now I know not to go see her. Don't let that experience sway you from some of the legit providers we have here in Louisville.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/

  9. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/
    Everyone on this board should make appointments with her and the other ROBs, not show and just fuck with them. Maybe they'll eventually move on.

  10. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/
    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/c/e/2/4/...d6708b71_f.jpg

  11. #3158

    Luvbug

    Saw her about an hour ago. Went to her in call location at a hotel (I'm sure she switches every day) I knocked on the door and opened up to be held at gun point by her pimp or boyfriend. Came all the way from Lexington thinking Louisville was any better.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ille/57250236/

  12. #3157
    Quote Originally Posted by LouieNewman  [View Original Post]
    I've enjoyed reading a lot of comments on this board, but I believe this is the first time I've actually laughed out loud from a post. Thanks for ending my 2020 on a positive note!!
    Glad to be of service.

    Have a good 2021.

  13. #3156

    Felicia

    Has anyone seen this lady? I've been thinking about trying her for sometime. Anyone been in her playroom? Does she offer a BBBJ? Any information will help.

  14. #3155

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    When she's really tall, you can fuck her, suck her, and kick her in the shins all at the same time.
    I've enjoyed reading a lot of comments on this board, but I believe this is the first time I've actually laughed out loud from a post. Thanks for ending my 2020 on a positive note!!

  15. #3154
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she's the Platinum Diva from several years back. If that is her I've seen her on several occasions. If nothing has changed you can't go wrong with her. She's about 6 foot so if you're into tall girls all the better.
    When she's really tall, you can fuck her, suck her, and kick her in the shins all at the same time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape